Waived
Passport Req..
20/03/2015
VISA ISSUED...
27/03/2015
LANDED..........
09/04/2015
sebastianderp said:
I think it might be ok to go back in June.

It usually takes at least one month to get MR and RPRF after PER, and it seems to take longer time ~2 months for some people.
You'll have 30 days to undergo the medical exam and 60 days to submit the RPRF, so you have one month buffer again.
After 3rd line updated, it usually takes ~2 months or more to get PPR and with PPR I guess you'll have more buffer of one month or two.
So I would say you'll probably get PPR after June 10.

Good luck,
-derp
Passport has to send within 30 days from the request date.

Enginer315

Star Member
Jul 17, 2012
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottowa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-2014
Nomination.....
11-02-2015
AOR Received.
14-05-2015
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
15-05-2015
Med's Done....
19-05-2015
Interview........
4th Line (DM): 29-05-2015
Passport Req..
03-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2015
LANDED..........
26-07-2015
Adamant said:
Passport has to send within 30 days from the request date.
I am mid Nov applicant. Got PER on mid Feb 2015.

Still waiting for MR :(.

farahnz

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
late March-2015
formal_verification said:
Hi everyone,

I have done my medical today. I wanted to know on which email address should I send the receipt ???

For RPRF, I sent it on

CPCO-Cost-recovery.CTDO-Recouvrement-frais @ cic.gc.ca

Thanks
Hi everyone,

In my email it has been stated to send all the documents to CPC-CTD-Ottawa and they didnt mention any thing about cost recovery email. Is it ok if I send RPRF to CPC-CTD-Ottawa too?

Also should I just reply to the doc request email and attached all the requested docs or make a new email entry?

Thanks,

Viva2014

Jun 10, 2014
farahnz said:
Hi everyone,

In my email it has been stated to send all the documents to CPC-CTD-Ottawa and they didnt mention any thing about cost recovery email. Is it ok if I send RPRF to CPC-CTD-Ottawa too?

Also should I just reply to the doc request email and attached all the requested docs or make a new email entry?

Thanks,
I sent them all to CPC-CTD-Ottawa by email and mail. For email, I sent them in a new message (not replied) but used the "attention to" phrase at the beginning of my email.

farahnz

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
late March-2015
Viva2014 said:
I sent them all to CPC-CTD-Ottawa by email and mail. For email, I sent them in a new message (not replied) but used the "attention to" phrase at the beginning of my email.
Thanks Viva,

I have another question if you don't mind. In doc request they asked a few documents like:

· The field of study for your doctoral program,

· The name and contact details of your doctoral advisor and/or academic supervisor,

· A detailed Curriculum Vitae, and

· A list of all publications that you have authored or have participated in.
Do you think I should merge all this documents in one pdf file or I should attach them separately. I know it is a small thing, but I became so obsessed about this additional info and I just want to make sure everything is ok.

Thanks,

Viva2014

Jun 10, 2014
farahnz said:
Thanks Viva,

I have another question if you don't mind. In doc request they asked a few documents like:

· The field of study for your doctoral program,

· The name and contact details of your doctoral advisor and/or academic supervisor,

· A detailed Curriculum Vitae, and

· A list of all publications that you have authored or have participated in.
Do you think I should merge all this documents in one pdf file or I should attach them separately. I know it is a small thing, but I became so obsessed about this additional info and I just want to make sure everything is ok.

Thanks,
I remember they asked this question form one of my friends and he told me that at the end of the email he was asked to submit each requested item separately.
So, if I were you, I would answer each item in a separate pdf. But, as one of your items is asking for your detailed C.V., you should also put all other items in your C.V. as well. So, in this case, you will be fine. Try to keep the size of your file as small as possible. Different pdf creators create the same file in different pdf sizes.

farahnz

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
late March-2015
Viva2014 said:
I remember they asked this question form one of my friends and he told me that at the end of the email he was asked to submit each requested item separately.
So, if I were you, I would answer each item in a separate pdf. But, as one of your items is asking for your detailed C.V., you should also put all other items in your C.V. as well. So, in this case, you will be fine. Try to keep the size of your file as small as possible. Different pdf creators create the same file in different pdf sizes.
Thanks for your suggestion Viva and +1 to you. I will send them separately then.

Enginer315

Star Member
Jul 17, 2012
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottowa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-2014
Nomination.....
11-02-2015
AOR Received.
14-05-2015
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
15-05-2015
Med's Done....
19-05-2015
Interview........
4th Line (DM): 29-05-2015
Passport Req..
03-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2015
LANDED..........
26-07-2015
richard1234 said:
First week of October applicants are still waiting for MR. So you may need to wait little more.
Opps, alright. I should be patience.

Adamant

Star Member
Dec 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
4012, 2142
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/08/14
Doc's Request.
PCC of PA
Nomination.....
10/12/2014
AOR Received.
10/12/2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
14-01-15
Med's Done....
19-01-15
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20/03/2015
VISA ISSUED...
27/03/2015
LANDED..........
09/04/2015
Adamant said:
It is not mandatory to send the receipts but if u wish u can send by mail or e-mail. I personally did both, I have used the address CIC suggested me which is this........

Case Processing Center - Ottawa
219 Laurier Avenue West
7th Floor, Section B
Ottawa, Ontario K1A 1L1

E-mail :
CPC-CTD-Ottawa @ cic.gc.ca
Can somebody (who is updating the tracking) make me grey from blue, i.e., update my PPR status. my return envelope tracker isn't activate yet :(

AmrAdel

Jul 5, 2014
Guys, thank God i have received passport request today 7/Apr

However, i have 2 concerns that i need your opinion for:

1) I have 1 month to submit my passports, however, my wife has an exam on 8/May and for that she will need her passport as an ID. (No other piece of ID will be accepted from her). So, what do you recommend ? Shall i send the passports to the visa officer with an accompanying letter explaining that i need the passports before 8/May or just send him an e-mail expressing my concerns ?

2) In the email it is mentioned that i should send the passports for me and for each accompanying family member. My son is a Canadian citizen. So, do i have to submit his passport as well ?

My timeline is as follows:

App submitted: 15/8
PER: 22/12
MR request : 29/1

cantaloupe

Star Member
Jul 25, 2014
Ontario
1. E-mail them and request for an extended deadline, like say you want to push it back another month for this reason.
2. No, they mean your accompanying family members who want to immigrate.

AmrAdel said:
Guys, thank God i have received passport request today 7/Apr

However, i have 2 concerns that i need your opinion for:

1) I have 1 month to submit my passports, however, my wife has an exam on 8/May and for that she will need her passport as an ID. (No other piece of ID will be accepted from her). So, what do you recommend ? Shall i send the passports to the visa officer with an accompanying letter explaining that i need the passports before 8/May or just send him an e-mail expressing my concerns ?

2) In the email it is mentioned that i should send the passports for me and for each accompanying family member. My son is a Canadian citizen. So, do i have to submit his passport as well ?

My timeline is as follows:

App submitted: 15/8
PER: 22/12
MR request : 29/1