+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicant from PhD program after 5 Nov, 2011 connect here to get status

pepe84

Champion Member
Jan 2, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No they didn't remove it. I called them and they said the person who processed my envelopes made a mistake and that it cannot be fixed but they also said not to worry at all, once my returning envelope is scanned in Ottawa, it will show up in the tracking info and I will be able to see all tracking updates until it reaches home. So no worries.

prapplicant13 said:
Hey Guys,

I also sent my PP without SP attached and I don't see any problem doing that as they have not asked for our SP but PP.

Pepe, did the Canada Post tracking web site changed or removed the row that says item received at post office when you informed them about it? Mine still says so however I called and let them know last week.

Thanks,

TonyLiuUT

Star Member
Nov 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
BJ
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-25-2014
AOR Received.
01-08-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
Waiting
Viva2014 said:
Hi TonyLiuUT,

I went with my PER email only. The lady there gave me a letter that with the provided documents, OHIP cannot be granted. However, she told me that I have to appeal my case by faxing that letter a long with a cover letter and other documents to "Review Committee" center (in Kingston) and they will probably accept my request. This is the procedure that all my friends did and they were successful.
Hi Viva,

Thanks for the details. Yes, she also gave me a piece of paper and told me if I am not satisfied with her result then appeal to a committee....Anyway, I will try again.

Viva2014

Jun 10, 2014
TonyLiuUT said:
Hi Viva,

Thanks for the details. Yes, she also gave me a piece of paper and told me if I am not satisfied with her result then appeal to a committee....Anyway, I will try again.
This is the way that you can get your OHIP using your PER email only. You will get it for sure.

blackrock

Star Member
May 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-06-2014
Doc's Request.
03-02-2015 ( Scanned Copy of new passport)
AOR Received.
PER 23-10-14
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
Med's Request
07-11-2014
Med's Done....
20-11-2014
Passport Req..
13-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-03-2015
LANDED..........
20-03-2015
I feel visa office is again in sleep mood there is no PPR ...........

pepe84

Champion Member
Jan 2, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No worries bro, it will come, sooner or later but it will come. I still believe you will get PPR this month.

Remember this quotation that CPC Ottawa sent me in December: "Currently your application is in queue for review by an officer. No further action is required by you at this time. Please be assured that you will be contacted immediately should further information be required or regarding the next steps in your file"

So if they haven't contacted you yet, it means your file is still in the endless queue, but there is nothing wrong with your file.

blackrock said:
I feel visa office is again in sleep mood there is no PPR ...........

pyzdfr

Star Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-05-2014
Doc's Request.
20-10-2014
AOR Received.
13-08-2014
Med's Request
21-10-2014
Med's Done....
28-10-2014
Interview........
Not Requested
Passport Req..
08-01-2015
There's something that seems to be strange and I'd appreciate if someone help me understanding it.
I sent my pp to PO Box addess using Xpresspost. I was on the assumption that po box means a box or a place that canada post drop off the packages and CIC officers come to pick them up at a later time. However, someone has actually received and signed my package !!
Also, I never requested signature. Does that mean the signature is already included in Xpresspost?

Thanks

yahia.eldemerdash

Oct 18, 2013
pyzdfr said:
There's something that seems to be strange and I'd appreciate if someone help me understanding it.
I sent my pp to PO Box addess using Xpresspost. I was on the assumption that po box means a box or a place that canada post drop off the packages and CIC officers come to pick them up at a later time. However, someone has actually received and signed my package !!
Also, I never requested signature. Does that mean the signature is already included in Xpresspost?

Thanks
Do not worry, there is no problem. I have been requested to submit some documents and I sent those documents separately, as I could not prepare them at the same time. I used Xpresspost all the time and I can see a signature on Canada post tracking system. This means signature is the default for Xpresspost.

pepe84

Champion Member
Jan 2, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have also wondered the same question because it also happened to me and I think I have an answer.

CPC Ottawa has more than two PO Boxes, which are just spaces that they rent at a central Canada post office. Since CPC Ottawa is a large receiver institution, they just go to the post office everyday to pick up the trucks corresponding to their PO Boxes. Moreover, they have designated one particular PO Box for receiving passports for immigrant visas only. The other PO Boxes I have seen are only for documents request and TRV applications (including TRV passports). I know I haven't answered your question yet but I just wanted to bring to light this thing about PO Boxes.

To answer your question, I believe the person who always goes to pick up the track corresponding to CPC Ottawa PO Box is asked for signature for all the parcels they picked up at the central canada post office. Hope this makes sense to you.

pyzdfr said:

Thanks

ichina

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
TonyLiuUT said:
Hi Viva,

Thats how I got mine. The process is a bit hassle but it works.

pyzdfr

Star Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-05-2014
Doc's Request.
20-10-2014
AOR Received.
13-08-2014
Med's Request
21-10-2014
Med's Done....
28-10-2014
Interview........
Not Requested
Passport Req..
08-01-2015
pepe84 said:
I have also wondered the same question because it also happened to my and I think I have an answer.

CPC Ottawa has more than two PO Boxes, which are just spaces that they rent at a central Canada post office. Since CPC Ottawa is a large receiver institution, they just go to the post office everyday to pick up the tracks corresponding to their PO Boxes. Moreover, they have designated one particular PO Box for receiving passports for immigrant visas only. The other PO Boxes I have seen are only for documents request and TRV applications (including passports). I know I haven't answered your question yet but I just wanted to bring to light this thing about PO Boxes.

To answer your question, I believe the person who always goes to pick up the track corresponding to CPC Ottawa PO Box is asked for signature for all the parcels they picked up at the central canada post office. Hope this makes sense to you.
Thanks Pepe,
Yes, makes sense to me.

unruffledterry

Star Member
Aug 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-0
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2014
Doc's Request.
06-10-2014
AOR Received.
29-04-2014
File Transfer...
29-04-2014
Med's Request
07-10-2014
Med's Done....
20-10-2014
pepe84 said:
Thank you for your comment.

With respect to your PS sentence: Are you aware of all immigration rules of the 196 countries that belong to The Earth Planet? If not, I invite you to gather more knowledge about the strict immigration policies from countries like Russia, The Ukraine, Cuba, North Korea and a few more that still are considered countries and belong to this planet.

Again, thanks for your comment.
"PS: I am NOT AWARE of any country..." That shows my lack of knowledge already. Lol. It's English. Besides, don't know what immigration policies have to do with passports of CITIZENS.

Thanks for your comment too.

chenying3612

Star Member
Nov 11, 2012
Hi all,

I got my MR and RPRF this morning. Plus I have been ask for a RCMP fingerprint for myself. My file arrived at CIO on Aug. 18, 2014.

formal_verification

Star Member
Nov 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-10-2014
Nomination.....
PER: 14-01-2015
Med's Request
01-04-2015
Med's Done....
05-04-2015 (Updated on ECAS 01 May 2015)
Interview........
Decision Made (June 12, 2015)
Passport Req..
June 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
June 17, 2015
LANDED..........
June 27, 2015
chenying3612 said:
Hi all,

I got my MR and RPRF this morning. Plus I have been ask for a RCMP fingerprint for myself. My file arrived at CIO on Aug. 18, 2014.

Congrats