30 June 2014
Passport Req..
13 February 2015
VISA ISSUED...
20 February 2015
LANDED..........
27 February 2015
Fid0 said:
I heard that even after landing, if you order caips the criminality status might be still in progress! it just is not accurate or up-to-date.
Interesting! What about the eligibility? isn't it supposed to be at least in progress ?

Fid0

Sep 16, 2014
Ace_2012 said:
Interesting! What about the eligibility? isn't it supposed to be at least in progress ?
I can see mine was calculated in detail (considering my age, language, passing the threshold and etc) but same as you at some pages it shows as "not started". So, I am going to ask for new caips in a week to see if anything is changed after med and RPRF or not.
Besides, one of my friends waited 6 month for their passport request after RPRF; so don't worry it will come and hopefully soon.

Do you see your score somewhere in the report? Have you been asked for any updates after med and RPRF?

Ace_2012

Star Member
Jan 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 April 2013
Doc's Request.
22 May 2014
AOR Received.
6 May 2013
Med's Request
6 June 2014
Med's Done....
30 June 2014
Passport Req..
13 February 2015
VISA ISSUED...
20 February 2015
LANDED..........
27 February 2015
Fid0 said:
I can see mine was calculated in detail (considering my age, language, passing the threshold and etc) but same as you at some pages it shows as "not started". So, I am going to ask for new caips in a week to see if anything is changed after med and RPRF or not.
Besides, one of my friends waited 6 month for their passport request after RPRF; so don't worry it will come and hopefully soon.

Do you see your score somewhere in the report? Have you been asked for any updates after med and RPRF?
Thank you! I think it would come sooner or later as well, but I need it before my graduation. Otherwise I have to go after the PGWP! Unfortunately, there is nothing I can do about it!

I got 75 points, but I am not sure if that was confirmed. I was not asked for any updates afterwards.
Wish you luck!

sa-ha

May 24, 2013
Ace_2012 said:
3.5 Months after the medical and still nothing! I got my CAIPS results today, which was filed a month ago! It shows that my eligibility is not started yet and my criminality is in progress! The next due date is end of August, which did not change anything! I don't know if this results give me a clue on anything! How long the criminality check might take anyway?!!
Hi Ace-2012
I am in the same condition and waiting for pass request more than 2 mouths :( :(
Would you please explain what CAIP is? Is it different from GCMS?

Ace_2012

Star Member
Jan 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 April 2013
Doc's Request.
22 May 2014
AOR Received.
6 May 2013
Med's Request
6 June 2014
Med's Done....
30 June 2014
Passport Req..
13 February 2015
VISA ISSUED...
20 February 2015
LANDED..........
27 February 2015
sa-ha said:
Hi Ace-2012
I am in the same condition and waiting for pass request more than 2 mouths :( :(
Would you please explain what CAIP is? Is it different from GCMS?
Hi Sa-Ha,

I think they are the same, maybe different names only.
Well, I think you have waited less than me. I first applied in Feb. 2012, under this category and I am still waiting! Back then, the category was new and I was among the first to gather the documents and applied. But then the way was unclear! It is also needless to say that back then there was another category for students to apply after 1 year of study, which got closed one month before I get eligible. So there you see where I am coming from!

Fid0

Sep 16, 2014
arian_arian said:
Can anyone please send me the photo requirements for the passport request?

Thanks,
I think it would be the same as PR card photos;
W w w.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/5445ETOC.asp

sa-ha

May 24, 2013
Ace_2012 said:
Hi Sa-Ha,

I think they are the same, maybe different names only.
Well, I think you have waited less than me. I first applied in Feb. 2012, under this category and I am still waiting! Back then, the category was new and I was among the first to gather the documents and applied. But then the way was unclear! It is also needless to say that back then there was another category for students to apply after 1 year of study, which got closed one month before I get eligible. So there you see where I am coming from!
Hi Ace-2012,
Thank you for your response.
Yeah! your situation is much more complicated than mine. Hope you receive good news soon :) ;)

coolguyvenky

Oct 30, 2013
HI

My application received at CIC on June 16th and I have not heard anything yet. CC is not cashed yet.
I sent a couple of emails to CIO (cio-sydney-search-enquiry@cic.gc.ca) but havent got any reply.
Please advise me what should i do?

vivi

Jan 1, 2014
coolguyvenky said:
HI

My application received at CIC on June 16th and I have not heard anything yet. CC is not cashed yet.
I sent a couple of emails to CIO (cio-sydney-search-enquiry @ cic.gc.ca) but havent got any reply.
Please advise me what should i do?
No worries. The visa card of a friend of mine, how submitted her application on May 20, was charged just 2 days ago. So, it is still not late for a June application. This year, Sydney is much slower that the last year.

coolguyvenky

Oct 30, 2013
vivi said:
No worries. The visa card of a friend of mine, how submitted her application on May 20, was charged just 2 days ago. So, it is still not late for a June application. This year, Sydney is much slower that the last year.
Thanks. i will wait and see.

superstring

Dec 9, 2012
Hi Everyone,

Today I received an email from CIO. I guess it's the AOR letter. Will they send me a PER letter later? My question is basically, whether AOR is equal to PER? Why they didn't say anything about my eligibility? Thanks.

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear xxx,

This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2014/xx/xx.

When should I contact CIC?
You must notify CIC of any changes to your application. Examples of changes include:
• Changes in your personal circumstances, such as birth or adoption of a child, a marriage or a divorce
• Change of contact information (e-mail, mailing address, telephone number)
• Appointment or change of immigration representative or designated individual
• Decision to withdraw your application

kregmi

Sep 19, 2014
I am a third year PhD student applying for PR from PhD category. I am a Nepali citizen with a Master's Degree from Nepal. I have a One Year Master's degree from Canada and now doing PhD from the same country. Do I have to submit the Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report when I am submitting a Canadian Master's certificate? Please help!
Kapil

kregmi

Sep 19, 2014
HI Congratulations!
I just started to fill up forms to apply through PhD stream. I am lost in this huge network of people, concerns and answers. Can you answer some of my question?
I have a Canadian Master's Degree (MED) which I completed in one year and joined PhD in the same Canadian university and now in the third year. All other qualifications such as my first Master's and Bachelor's are from Nepal. Do I have to get Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) done since I have a Master Certificate from Canada?
Kapil