NOC Code......
Citizenship
App. Filed.......
13 October 2017
Doc's Request.
None
whatever51 said:
Hey Guys,

I have already submitted by application forms to cic few months ago, but I am afraid I have included the wrong work experience letter.
the letter I got from my department stated that I have worked as both TA and RA for total of 40 hrs/week for total of five years, also the wording didn't include any "assist" in the included chores.

1) I am wondering if I should resubmit another experience letter, where I separate both TA and RA hours (about 20 hrs/week each) and include the word assist.
2) Also I want to include a letter from my previous supervisor to confirm my RA hours, and role.
3) would it be better if I notarized the two letters from the canadian embassy?
4) what kind of cover letter should I include, cos I am not resubmitting similar documents? anyone with similar experience?
5) do they acknowledge the receipt of new documents to a current application, or should I request document receipt acknowledgment

Hi Whatever51,

Yeah you need to update the reference letter as soon as possible. In the letter itself you mention that this letter is an update of the earlier letter submitted with the application. No need to notarize the documents. You cold just write a cover letter saying that this letter well describes your duties compared to the letter on your immigration file. That is why you are sending this one. In general they acknowledge it. If not you can ask them to acknowledge it. Don't worry, so many people in the forum including me updated the letters more than twice. So you will be okay.

Good luck.

May 20, 2014
Hi Guys,

I submitted my RPRF on June 24 and have done my medical on July 8. My status details page still does not show any record of this. Is this normal? They give you 60 days to do the medical. 60 days since my medical request is August 22. Should I call them?

Thanks

Melhem1

Star Member
Jan 10, 2013
Galiano Island said:
Hi Guys,

I submitted my RPRF on June 24 and have done my medical on July 8. My status details page still does not show any record of this. Is this normal? They give you 60 days to do the medical. 60 days since my medical request is August 22. Should I call them?

Thanks
Hi,

It happens sometimes that eCas status is updated very late even after the 60 days! Mine just updated yesterday (80 days since medical request). However, I emailed cic 5 weeks ago requesting acknowledgment of receiving the medical results and they replied to my email last week stating that they have not found my results. That was my experience!! So, I would send an email inquiry, also, you can order GCMS note!

Good luck

sia_kb8

Star Member
Feb 4, 2013
Galiano Island said:
Hi Guys,

Thanks
Did you do eMedical or was it paper-based?

You can always check with your doctor to figure out if they have submitted the results or not.

karanoha

Star Member
Oct 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-June-2013
Med's Request
05-07-2014
Med's Done....
08-07-2014
Hey buddies,
my e-CAS status shows:

We received your application for permanent residence on June 10, 2013.

Medical results have been received.

There is nothing about (we started processing your file on ......)...!
Isn't it weird ?

Regards.

sia_kb8

Star Member
Feb 4, 2013
someone_who_is_here said:
Congratulations Sia and aalm.. My status is also changed to "Decision made .... " What is the next step?
Congrats!!! Can you provide the details of your timeline to be added to the tracker?

Gotta wait for the passport request email.

Houra

Star Member
Feb 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys, has anybody got their GCMS notes recently? I have requested it early in June and haven't got it yet. I emailed them and they replied that there is a large number of requests, acknowledged that they're late, and said they'll send it to me ASAP. This was 2 weeks ago! Haven't heard back yet!

sia_kb8

Star Member
Feb 4, 2013
Houra said:
Hey guys, has anybody got their GCMS notes recently? I have requested it early in June and haven't got it yet. I emailed them and they replied that there is a large number of requests, acknowledged that they're late, and said they'll send it to me ASAP. This was 2 weeks ago! Haven't heard back yet!
I got mine last week, exactly one month after my request.

Houra

Star Member
Feb 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sia_kb8 said:
OMG their work seems just so random! I just sent them another email.. Thanks for letting me know.

ubcweicai

Jan 16, 2014
According the RPRF email, the above information/documents must be received in our office within 60 days from the date of this e-mail.

However, the police certificate of Japan needs 60 days or even more to process. What shall I do?

Thanks!!!!!

ubcweicai said:
Got email from VO!

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

· Medical examination for yourself (Medical Instructions will be sent separately via email within the next 48 hours)
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/medical/medexams-perm.asp

· New original police certificate for yourself and your spouse from Japan

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/index.asp

· Payment of Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) for yourself and your spouse. You must pay this fee before a permanent resident visa can be issued. The RPRF will be refunded if the application is refused, if you withdraw your application or if you choose not to use your visa.

Does it means I will receive PR card soon after I got these?

Viva2014

Jun 10, 2014
sia_kb8 said:
Hi Sia_kb,

Can you share your GCMS info regarding adaptability points for two years of phd study. I know that Sydney is awarding this point. I just want to make sure about ottawa opinion about that. So far, I know two applicants were awarded by ottawa and one was not considered though he/she passed the eligibility.

Thanks

sia_kb8

Star Member
Feb 4, 2013
Viva2014 said:
Hi Sia_kb,

Can you share your GCMS info regarding adaptability points for two years of phd study. I know that Sydney is awarding this point. I just want to make sure about ottawa opinion about that. So far, I know two applicants were awarded by ottawa and one was not considered though he/she passed the eligibility.

Thanks
So I ordered it before Ottawa started processing my eligibility. You are right, Sydney did award me the point for PhD. In this latest set of GCMS notes, there are indications that they had started moving my file around a bit in Ottawa and had completed my criminal checks etc.

I did order a new set of notes a few days ago, I will update the thread regarding the adaptability points once I receive it.