App. Filed.......
10-June-2013
Med's Request
05-07-2014
Med's Done....
08-07-2014
meyakanor said:
Hi karanoha,

Can you also add your nationality, for completeness sake?

Also, this goes for everyone who wants to be included in the spreadsheet, please provide as much information as possible, as it would be helpful for others :)
Egypt.

hooman2012

Nov 12, 2012
I have a question. I have checked my status and it is Medical Received and Decision made. But still I am waiting for Passport request. it has been 5 days that my status has been changed and still i am waiting. How long does it take after decision made?

salam20

Jun 29, 2012
LANDED..........
rogelio said:
Please, help
1) I am not sure why!! But he may ask for report that takes a month to get and he may provide an explanasion letter with documents to support getting his 5 points the sooner the better.
2) I am so glad for Dani and for everyone heard from CIC good news recently.
3) My ecase still shows In Process.

hooman2012

Nov 12, 2012
I have a question. I have checked my status and it is Medical Received and Decision made. But still I am waiting for Passport request. it has been 5 days that my status has been changed and still i am waiting. How long does it take after decision made?

aalm

Star Member
Jul 8, 2013
Hi,
I applied in September.
I have seen RA_Toronto got his medical request on July 14.
Any news about the other ones who applied in September?

chakri264

Feb 28, 2013
London, Ontario
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Citizenship
App. Filed.......
13 October 2017
Doc's Request.
None
hooman2012 said:
For me Decison made on eCAS and the arrival of passport request happened on the same day.

wintercolder

May 7, 2013
Hi all,

I got the medical test request at an inopportune time... I just moved to Ontario last week, and send my "change my address" request on the cic website this Monday. However, since it takes 2 weeks for processing the change request, but I got the medical test today and the address on the form is still the old one. How should I deal with this case? Is it OK I send email to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca? Thanks a million for all help!

chakri264

Feb 28, 2013
London, Ontario
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Citizenship
App. Filed.......
13 October 2017
Doc's Request.
None
wintercolder said:
Hi all,

I got the medical test request at an inopportune time... I just moved to Ontario last week, and send my "change my address" request on the cic website this Monday. However, since it takes 2 weeks for processing the change request, but I got the medical test today and the address on the form is still the old one. How should I deal with this case? Is it OK I send email to CPC-CTD-Ottawa @ cic.gc.ca? Thanks a million for all help!
Don't worry about that. They will change the address. It doesn't affect your medical test results. Just go ahead with the medicals as soon as possible. While you do the medical tests give the doctor the new address to put on the forms. Good luck.

chakri264

Feb 28, 2013
London, Ontario
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Citizenship
App. Filed.......
13 October 2017
Doc's Request.
None
hooman2012 said:
Have you checked your spam/junk folder? It is highly unlikely that the email from CIC will end up in spam folder cause you have already had a lot of communication with them in the past and you might have marked the emails from them as important. But to leave a chance for nothing, check your spam/junk mail folder.

vivi

Jan 1, 2014
Hello guys,

I did a mistake in my RA letter and now I don’t know how to fix it. I claimed 40 hours/week, while based of the comments in this forum I should claim 25 hours/week. I can get a new letter from my supervisor as an update letter; however I am afraid if it causes a misrepresentation and consequently a rejection on my application. I really appreciate if you guys tell me how I can fix this mistake.
I should note that I’ve also attached another work experience letter to my application as my second occupation. Now I think that was better if I put this work experience as my main occupation. Is there any way I change the order of my work experiences?

Jubayer

Jul 5, 2012
hooman2012 said:
Hi hooman2012,

For me it is the worst. I have been waiting for more than one and a half month after "Decision Made". I sent them an email two weeks ago and also requested GCMS notes. Still haven't heard back from them. Will notify the forum as soon as I hear something back. Thinking about calling them as well.

Jubayer

hooman2012

Nov 12, 2012
Jubayer said:
Hi hooman2012,

For me it is the worst. I have been waiting for more than one and a half month after "Decision Made". I sent them an email two weeks ago and also requested GCMS notes. Still haven't heard back from them. Will notify the forum as soon as I hear something back. Thinking about calling them as well.

Jubayer
I also contacted the Doctor to see if there is something wrong with my medical, they told me, you are healthy and you did not have any problem. So , I am pretty sure I must receive my Passport request.

Parkinson

Apr 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-Apr-2013
Doc's Request.
18-July-2013
AOR Received.
14-May-2013
Med's Request
5-Jun-2014
Passport Req..
27-Jun-2014
VISA ISSUED...
8-July-2014
rogelio said:
Hi,

I need help. Can anyone clarify if we get 5 adaptability point for 2 years in Canada? My friend applied 2 years ago, and he didn't get any. Something may have changed though. And this is why I am asking.
Based on the new rules after May 2013 you don't need to complete a program (but, just at least two academic years of full-time study) to get 5 adaptability points and the case of Sarsanballa proved this in this forum.

OP 6-C page 22:
"Award five points if the principal applicant completed at least two academic years of full-time study (in a program of at least two years in duration) at a secondary or post-secondary institution in Canada.
To be eligible for points, the principal applicant must have remained in good academic standing (as defined by the institution) during the period of full-time study in Canada. The applicant is not required to have obtained an educational credential for completing a program in Canada; they simply must have completed at least two years of study in a program of at least two years in duration."

They used to not give those points before May 2013 as happened to your friend.