July 30th, 2014
Med's Done....
August 1st, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
August 22th, 2014
N_O said:
What documents you were asked to provide?
Ph.D. program information:

The field of study for my doctoral program,

The name and contact details of my doctoral advisor and/or academic supervisor,

A detailed Curriculum Vitae, and

A list of all publications that I have authored or have participated in.

N_O

Mar 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2013
AOR Received.
22-04-2013(PER)
arm739 said:
Ph.D. program information:

The field of study for my doctoral program,

The name and contact details of my doctoral advisor and/or academic supervisor,

A detailed Curriculum Vitae, and

A list of all publications that I have authored or have participated in.
Typical request for all the Iranian!

arm739

Jan 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
4012-2134-4011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 8th, 2013
Doc's Request.
July 29th, 2013
IELTS Request
Along with Application
Med's Request
July 30th, 2014
Med's Done....
August 1st, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
August 22th, 2014
N_O said:
Typical request for all the Iranian!
You are right. I had already provided them with those documents, but they insisted me to send them again!!!

N_O

Mar 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2013
AOR Received.
22-04-2013(PER)
arm739 said:
You are right. I had already provided them with those documents, but they insisted me to send them again!!!
To make sure that they are up-to-date.

Houra

Star Member
Feb 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just got document request too. Those of you who were asked for PhD info, what format did you provide the info in? All info is included in my CV, so should I just send the CV or also separately attach each item? It is kind of unclear because they say "When attaching your document(s), please ensure that they are smaller than 5MB and that each document is attached individually"

sgtrigger

Star Member
Sep 11, 2013
PhdStream said:
you need to show that you have greater than the required amount at the end of every month and that your account is active

Is it required or this is what you think?.... And If this is required then I am sending them 3 months history..
I think that...and thats what I had written that "I think that you need to show that you have greater than the required amount at the end of every month and that your account is active"...:)

The reason I feel that way is because proof of settlement funds usually means you have that money with you to settle in canada from the time you apply to the time you get your PR. If you just have it the day you apply for PR and not after that then it doesn't really make sense. If you had a high expenditure on any one month then I guess its understandable but if you are consistently lower every month from the required amount then I am guessing its not acceptable. but again, thats what I think. Its better you get some comments from other people on the forum on this.

hqdavidzhang

Oct 31, 2012
I was request for the doc today,
> Funds, proof: Please provide evidence of funds which are completely available, transferrable and unencumbered by debt or other obligations.
Evidence of account activity for the past six months must also be submitted. This must be received at this office by: 03/26/2014.

When I submitted my PR app 13 months ago, I used two bank statements from two banks and the available funds are of course enough to meet the required fund limit.
However, the current saving in one of my bank, say bank 1, decrease from around 8K to 3K but the other one, say bank 2, remains the same during the past 13 months, and
the saving in bank 2 is enough to meet the required fund limit also.

My question goes to:
Can i use the past 6 months' account activity from both bank 1 (with less saving) and bank 2 together for the update of my funds? their total amount is of course enough.
or i have to make bank 1 has more saving (at least equal its amount the previous 13 months ago).

Thank you very much.

PhdStream

Aug 7, 2013
Hi guys, has any one tried to provide proof of fund with his/her TSFA account. if yes how did you got your bank statement??

I used RBC and it seems that I can get statements of from either Jan-June or July-December only or both. How do you know how can we get statements say Jan-March if I am applying in March??

Appreciate your answere..

The_Prince

Oct 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2012
Doc's Request.
POF: 21-03-2014
Nomination.....
PER: 18-02-2013
IELTS Request
CELPIP (sent with application)
Med's Request
28-03-2014
Med's Done....
31-03-2014
Passport Req..
21-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2014
LANDED..........
13-06-2014
hqdavidzhang said:
> Funds, proof: Please provide evidence of funds which are completely available, transferrable and unencumbered by debt or other obligations.
Evidence of account activity for the past six months must also be submitted. This must be received at this office by: 03/26/2014.

When I submitted my PR app 13 months ago, I used two bank statements from two banks and the available funds are of course enough to meet the required fund limit.
However, the current saving in one of my bank, say bank 1, decrease from around 8K to 3K but the other one, say bank 2, remains the same during the past 13 months, and
What is your nationality plz ?

ahmadimo

Jan 20, 2013
Houra said:
I just got document request too. Those of you who were asked for PhD info, what format did you provide the info in? All info is included in my CV, so should I just send the CV or also separately attach each item? It is kind of unclear because they say "When attaching your document(s), please ensure that they are smaller than 5MB and that each document is attached individually"
It's good to hear some news from them. Asking the same documents for all Iranians is also interesting!

I think either way works fine but I prefer to include all in my Resume and also send a one-page document with more details just for PhD studies (e.g. field of study, supervisors, thesis subject, etc.).

Did they ask you also for proof of fund and 6-month activity report?

Houra

Star Member
Feb 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ahmadimo said:
It's good to hear some news from them. Asking the same documents for all Iranians is also interesting!

I think either way works fine but I prefer to include all in my Resume and also send a one-page document with more details just for PhD studies (e.g. field of study, supervisors, thesis subject, etc.).

Did they ask you also for proof of fund and 6-month activity report?
Yes, they asked for POF and 6 month activity too. By the way, "field of study" is just the name of your program, right? You don't need to explain your research or anything here?

ahmadimo

Jan 20, 2013
Houra said:
Yes, they asked for POF and 6 month activity too. By the way, "field of study" is just the name of your program, right? You don't need to explain your research or anything here?
Yes I guess so. But I think it wont hurt if we include some description of our research as well as any paper in preparation.

hqdavidzhang

Oct 31, 2012
hqdavidzhang said:

My question goes to:
Can i use the past 6 months' account activity from both bank 1 (with less saving) and bank 2 together for the update of my funds? their total amount is of course enough.
or i have to make bank 1 has more saving (at least equal its amount the previous 13 months ago).

Thank you very much.
is there anyone can give me some suggestion?

okhere

Feb 26, 2014
Hi guys,
I am preparing my documents recent days. My trouble is this, i am now taking a off-compus job but i just found my off-compus work permit was lost. So, how to answer the question 4 "Are you currently working in Canada under a work permit?" in Imm0008 Schedule 3? Could i choose "No"? Only full time job is considered here? Thanks a lot.