CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2013
AOR Received.
22-04-2013(PER)
Mohazy said:
Thanks so much Asbereth, I ordered my CAIPS notes and as soon as I receive them, I will share the details here
For those who have a spouse, their spouses were mentioned in the RPRF email as well?
Hello Mohazy,

I added your timeline to the spreadsheet, would you please post the missing details?

Good Luck!

kg.jadu

Star Member
Apr 25, 2012
Noah said:
I have a big concern that I dont know what to do with it.
Lets say somebody got medically inadmissible due to excessive demand. The person currently living in Canada and is a PhD student. if he gets medically inadmissible in his PR application, what might happen later?
- is it possible CIC reject you for temporary visa application later if I apply within Canada
- Is it possible CIC reject me later if I apply for postgraduate work permit after finishing PhD
I was searching for something else, stumbled upon http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/enf/enf02-eng.pdf and immediately recalled about your post. According to ENF2/OP18 manual (p. 28), medical results for permanent residency applications cannot be used to draw a conclusion on your application for a study/work permit, and vice versa.

N_O

Mar 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2013
AOR Received.
22-04-2013(PER)
Houra said:
LOL! That would be creepy! :))
I wouldn't mind if they started processing mine right now :)

Houra

Star Member
Feb 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
N_O said:
I wouldn't mind if they started processing mine right now :)
You should say the opposite so that when they read this forum they try to surprise people and be unpredictable.e.g. "I bet my application won't be processed anytime soon!" :D

N_O

Mar 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2013
AOR Received.
22-04-2013(PER)
Houra said:
You should say the opposite so that when they read this forum they try to surprise people and be unpredictable.e.g. "I bet my application won't be processed anytime soon!" :D
:D :D

megha_Ontario

Star Member
Jan 20, 2012
asbereth said:
Congrats!!! So Ottawa got your passport on the 14th, and you got it back yesterday. When did the xPresspost tracker got activated? That was super fast!!!

Your turn should be really soon too :)

As I kept saying, they may not ask you for these things, and in fact, most likely they won't ask, but they could still ask like in my case. Bank statement, account history, and proof of employment and PhD study should suffice.

Again, these documents may be redundant for most of you, but we want to make sure that our landing experience is as pleasant as possible :)

Congrats!!! Didn't you just get POF request the day before? Have you submitted your proof of funds yet? It's interesting how they did not wait until you passed settlement funds requirements to send you medical? What did you submit with the initial application? Did you submit POF with 6 months bank statement as well?
Thanks Asbereth! :)
My time line is
POF Request: May 28
POF and 6 months Bank statement sent: May 30
RPFR and PCC request: May 31
MR: June 1

I only submitted POF with initial application (no bank statement).

kg.jadu

Star Member
Apr 25, 2012
megha_Ontario said:
Thanks Asbereth! :)
My time line is
POF Request: May 28
POF and 6 months Bank statement sent: May 30
RPFR and PCC request: May 31
MR: June 1
I only submitted POF with initial application (no bank statement).
Wow! That's impressive. They really are efficient these days.
Would you mind sharing the departments that sent you POF, RPRF, and PCC requests? This can be found on the right-hand-side of the officer's signature, as highlighted red in the example:

Case Processing Pilot - Ottawa | Centre de Traitement Pilote – Ottawa – RK6165
Citizenship and Immigration Canada | Citoyenneté et Immigration Canada
219 Laurier Avenue West Ottawa ON K1A 1L1 | 219 avenue Laurier Ouest
7th Floor | 7ème étage, Section B
Ottawa ON K1A 1L1 Canada
Facsimile | Télécopieur 613-946-6059
E-mail I Courriel : OttPilot-immigration @ cic.gc.ca
Site : www.cic.gc.ca

Also, I know that asbereth asked you this already, but did the email asking for RPRF have the following wording?

This is in reference to your application for a permanent resident visa, which has been found eligible in the Class for which it was submitted. Admissibility review (security, criminality and/or medical) is still ongoing; you will be contacted if additional information is required for that purpose.
Thank you.

Mohazy

Jun 2, 2013
N_O said:
Hello Mohazy,

I added your timeline to the spreadsheet, would you please post the missing details?

Good Luck!
Hi N_O
CC Cashed : October 24th
Experience : Other
Nationality: Chinese

N_O

Mar 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2013
AOR Received.
22-04-2013(PER)
Mohazy said:
Hi N_O
CC Cashed : October 24th
Experience : Other
Nationality: Chinese
Thanks!

chakri264

Feb 28, 2013
London, Ontario
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Citizenship
App. Filed.......
13 October 2017
Doc's Request.
None
I got PER email today with the file number in it. N_O please update the tracker.

Thanks

N_O

Mar 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2013
AOR Received.
22-04-2013(PER)
chakri264 said:
I got PER email today with the file number in it. N_O please update the tracker.

Thanks
Congrats!

indusvision

Sep 8, 2008
Hi All,

I am writing this message on behalf of my friend who is a PhD student in Canada. He wants to apply under PhD Stream. But his supervisor is not issuing the reference letter. What are his options?
Can he get the work reference letter from Head of the Department ? or somewhere else ?

Thanks!

aidina

Nov 21, 2012
indusvision said:
Hi All,

I am writing this message on behalf of my friend who is a PhD student in Canada. He wants to apply under PhD Stream. But his supervisor is not issuing the reference letter. What are his options?
Can he get the work reference letter from Head of the Department ? or somewhere else ?

Thanks!
He can get it from the department chair as I did and was accepted. BTW, sham on his supervisor!

megha_Ontario

Star Member
Jan 20, 2012
kg.jadu said:
Wow! That's impressive. They really are efficient these days.
Would you mind sharing the departments that sent you POF, RPRF, and PCC requests? This can be found on the right-hand-side of the officer's signature, as highlighted red in the example:

Case Processing Pilot - Ottawa | Centre de Traitement Pilote – Ottawa – RK6165
Citizenship and Immigration Canada | Citoyenneté et Immigration Canada
219 Laurier Avenue West Ottawa ON K1A 1L1 | 219 avenue Laurier Ouest
7th Floor | 7ème étage, Section B
Ottawa ON K1A 1L1 Canada
Facsimile | Télécopieur 613-946-6059
E-mail I Courriel : OttPilot-immigration @ cic.gc.ca
Site : www.cic.gc.ca

Also, I know that asbereth asked you this already, but did the email asking for RPRF have the following wording?

Thank you.
Dear :

This is in reference to your application for a permanent resident visa, which has been found eligible in the Class for which it was submitted. Admissibility review (security, criminality and/or medical) is still ongoing; you will be contacted if additional information is required for that purpose.

We wish to remind you at this time that your Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) is outstanding. You must pay this fee before a permanent resident visa can be issued. The RPRF will be refunded if the application is refused, if you withdraw your application or if you choose not to use your visa.

If you delay the payment of the RPRF, your security or medical results may expire, which would delay the issuance of your visas. We therefore encourage you to pay the RPRF as soon as possible, by following these steps:

Case Processing Pilot - Ottawa | Centre de Traitement Pilote - Ottawa – GG06553