20th June, 2012
Doc's Request.
17th January, 2013
Nomination.....
3rd August, 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
aidina said:
I strongly recommend everyone to send Ottawa an updated RA reference letter and claim the employment duration since the date you submit your PR application. If you provide this documentation before your date of assessment, you will be definitely awarded extra points. Remember that it takes a year for Ottawa to start assessing your application, and it could gain you an extra 2 points from job experience factor.
I did when i have submitted the requested documents (POF and PCC), let see they consider it or not.

GeoCanadian

Star Member
Mar 28, 2012
Nanaimo, BC, Canada
Visa Office......
Ottawa, Canada
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-03-2012
Doc's Request.
08-04-2013
AOR Received.
PER receieved on 05-APR-2012
IELTS Request
sent with application (band 8.5)
File Transfer...
Transferred from Buffelo to Ottawa
Med's Request
10-05-2013
Med's Done....
24-05-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
26-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Nov. 19, 2013
LANDED..........
December 6, 2013
I am just wondering if others are facing this issue too. I have been calling around four different doctors offices in two different provinces. No one is even accepting new appointments for immigration check-up. They tell me that CIC has just announced some type of change to the medical exam reporting system, etc, and that until this is dealt with they are not willing to make any more appointments. Their suggestion - check back in 2 to 3 weeks. :( And, then, God knows when that appointment date will be... :(

ppb12

Jan 18, 2012
Got PPR....

They have requested
1) RPRF
2) Pasports
3) Biodata-Height and Eye colour

Are those common?

TRT_Flynn

Star Member
Jun 7, 2012
ppb12 said:
Got PPR....

They have requested
1) RPRF
2) Pasports

Are those common?
Congrats! What is Biodata-Height? Our doctor measured heights when we did ME. Is it different?

N_O

Mar 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2013
AOR Received.
22-04-2013(PER)
ppb12 said:
Got PPR....

They have requested
1) RPRF
2) Pasports

Are those common?
Congrats!

ppb12

Jan 18, 2012
TRT_Flynn said:
Congrats! What is Biodata-Height? Our doctor measured heights when we did ME. Is it different?
It is one page attachment form which ask for principle applicant , spouse and child's information including name, height and eye colour. I am not sure, is it asked for others?

kg.jadu

Star Member
Apr 25, 2012
ppb12 said:
It is one page attachment form which ask for principle applicant , spouse and child's information including name, height and eye colour. I am not sure, is it asked for others?
That's strange. This data should have been transmitted in the IMM 0008 (Generic Application Form for Canada). Maybe for some reason it has not been recorded in the system for you?

Anyways, congratulations on this important last step!

asbereth

Feb 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2012<br>PR Fee Charged: 05-03-2012<br>PER Received..: 21-03-2012
Doc's Request.
26-02-2013<br>In process.....: 21-03-2013
Med's Request
22-03-2013
Med's Done....
26-03-2013 <br>Med's Received: 15-04-2013 <br>Decision Made: 15-04-2013
Passport Req..
16-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-04-2013 <br>COPR ISSUED..: 15-05-2013<br>VISA RECEIVED: 16-05-2013
LANDED..........
16-05-2013
Congratulations!!! And yes, as other people mentioned, your PPR usually comes with bio-data and request for RPRF. Do not delay the payment of this fee, since it may delay the issuance of your visa. Also, if you have already gotten medical, it is probably not a bad idea to pay your RPRF upfront without request (since I heard it can take 1 or 2 weeks before the proof of the payment gets attached to your file).

GeoCanadian said:
I am just wondering if others are facing this issue too. I have been calling around four different doctors offices in two different provinces. No one is even accepting new appointments for immigration check-up. They tell me that CIC has just announced some type of change to the medical exam reporting system, etc, and that until this is dealt with they are not willing to make any more appointments. Their suggestion - check back in 2 to 3 weeks. :( And, then, God knows when that appointment date will be... :(
Check back in 2 or 3 weeks? That's outrageous. I remember TyrusX waited for 2 weeks before he could do his medical, and I thought that was bad. I did not have this problem, and got my appointment in 4 days after I got the request. So good luck, man. If you don't mind me asking, which provinces you have checked to do medicals?

ppb12

Jan 18, 2012
asbereth said:
Congratulations!!! And yes, as other people mentioned, your PPR usually comes with bio-data and request for RPRF. Do not delay the payment of this fee, since it may delay the issuance of your visa. Also, if you have already gotten medical, it is probably not a bad idea to pay your RPRF upfront without request (since I heard it can take 1 or 2 weeks before the proof of the payment gets attached to your file).

Thanks. I have already paid the fee and send the confirmatin receipt by email as suggested. Did you add any other thing with passport and required documents, - any cover letter etc??

ppb12

Jan 18, 2012
asbereth said:

Check back in 2 or 3 weeks? That's outrageous. I remember TyrusX waited for 2 weeks before he could do his medical, and I thought that was bad. I did not have this problem, and got my appointment in 4 days after I got the request. So good luck, man. If you don't mind me asking, which provinces you have checked to do medicals?
Thanks. I have already paid the fee and send the confirmatin receipt by email as suggested. Did you add any other thing with passport and required documents, - any cover letter etc??