+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicant from PhD program after 5 Nov, 2011 connect here to get status

Holygun

Mar 28, 2012
hqdavidzhang said:
Thank you. The NOC has been changed for us not not? do i need to update these experience? Do i must update the bank statement? because my bank statement
is from China that need long time to have it. What is other information do i need to update? Thank you.
Bank statements are good for 6 months at least... also you send them a photocopy of the bank statement. If they want to investigate further they will ask for the real documents and this will happen in future. NOC has not been changed since 2011 is the last release

The_Prince

Oct 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2012
Doc's Request.
POF: 21-03-2014
Nomination.....
PER: 18-02-2013
IELTS Request
CELPIP (sent with application)
Med's Request
28-03-2014
Med's Done....
31-03-2014
Passport Req..
21-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2014
LANDED..........
13-06-2014
hqdavidzhang said:
Thank you. The NOC has been changed for us not not? do i need to update these experience? Do i must update the bank statement? because my bank statement
is from China that need long time to have it. What is other information do i need to update? Thank you.
The NOC has not been changed. I think updating documents is not a must, however it is favorable to do it, you may ignore updating documents that may take long time, I think that you may also attach a cover letter with your application package discussing why some of your documents like the bank statement are not very updated. Some of the applicants with same situation here have not updated their bank statements.

My advice to you is to take your time in revising and preparing your new application. There is no rush.

hqdavidzhang

Oct 31, 2012
Holygun said:
Bank statements are good for 6 months at least... also you send them a photocopy of the bank statement. If they want to investigate further they will ask for the real documents and this will happen in future. NOC has not been changed since 2011 is the last release
2011 is the last release? i submitted Oct. 17 2012 and it may be back to me soon.

Holygun

Mar 28, 2012
hqdavidzhang said:
What kind of information do you have updated in the re-submission?
2 or 3 generic forms... the form has been updated by cic... so you need to use new format... check with document check list..

Holygun

Mar 28, 2012
hqdavidzhang said:
2011 is the last release? i submitted Oct. 17 2012 and it may be back to me soon.
U will get your application back in 10 days. Check your documents and send it back to them. Thats all.

The_Prince

Oct 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2012
Doc's Request.
POF: 21-03-2014
Nomination.....
PER: 18-02-2013
IELTS Request
CELPIP (sent with application)
Med's Request
28-03-2014
Med's Done....
31-03-2014
Passport Req..
21-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2014
LANDED..........
13-06-2014
hqdavidzhang said:
What is the CIC email address do you use for the inquiry of status of application?
CIO‑Sydney‑Search‑Enquiry@cic.gc.ca

hqdavidzhang

Oct 31, 2012
Holygun said:
2 or 3 generic forms... the form has been updated by cic... so you need to use new format... check with document check list..
CIC used the new forms? I have checked some forms but they remain the same. What form do you mean for the changes? Thank you Holygun

Holygun

Mar 28, 2012
hqdavidzhang said:
CIC used the new forms? I have checked some forms but they remain the same. What form do you mean for the changes? Thank you Holygun
When you check the forms, please have a look at the footer area.... 2 forms are saying Updated DECEMBER 2012. meaning that they are updated. 1 is the barcoded form the other one is the background info form.

Dec 25, 2012
websphereguy said:
My CAIPS info arrived and according to it I got the 5 points for that despite the fact that I did not grad from a univeristy in Canada. Weird huh.
Hi there

I am going to be 2 year phd student in January 7th. I would get 66 pts without adaptability points. I am a bit surprised that you've got 5 points for two years of study. I would appreciate it a lot if you could kindly provide me more details about your situation.

Tnx a lot.

hqdavidzhang

Oct 31, 2012
Holygun said:
When you check the forms, please have a look at the footer area.... 2 forms are saying Updated DECEMBER 2012. meaning that they are updated. 1 is the barcoded form the other one is the background info form.
Yes, you are right. Thanks for your help, Holygun.

hqdavidzhang

Oct 31, 2012
Holygun said:
one more question, can our application be much faster than the previous caps?

Holygun

Mar 28, 2012
hqdavidzhang said:
one more question, can our application be much faster than the previous caps?
Well your application will be processed by the same officer it was before. I know it for sure, I got 3 decisions from the same officer. Also whenever you are sending your application back to them, attached the letter that you got... it has the officers name on it and s/he will be taking care of it again... I believe it should be faster since they have looked it before...

Thanks,

hqdavidzhang

Oct 31, 2012
Holygun said:
Well your application will be processed by the same officer it was before. I know it for sure, I got 3 decisions from the same officer. Also whenever you are sending your application back to them, attached the letter that you got... it has the officers name on it and s/he will be taking care of it again... I believe it should be faster since they have looked it before...

Thanks,
Thank you for your kind suggestion. There is one more problem for my inquiry. You mean that my file has been processed by one of the same officer again? but my credit card still not be charged, and i dont receive any email for CIC. I always think it is a new application again. Thank you.

aelatar

Jan 28, 2012
Karmen said:
Sorry to hear about that. You need to do it electronically from the police office (not on paper) .... it took 3 days for RCMP and a week to reach CIC. But if you do it using paper finger print it might take few months.
Thanks Karmen. I know about that but guess what happened?. I went with my wife to do the digital fingerprints, The scanner didn't accept my wife fingerprints and she had to do the paper one. It takes about to four month to process the paper fingerprints :p :-X :-\ :-* :'( :mad: :(.

I emailed CIC today and surprisingly they replied to me the same day !!!, they said that I should submit the criminal checks as soon as possible and that they will keep the file open till they receive it.