20th June, 2012
Doc's Request.
17th January, 2013
Nomination.....
3rd August, 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Luigiovemma said:
If you're from U of Toronto as well, I don't think the PER email will count for international fee exemptions. I went to SGS and asked over the summer, and they said the PER email alone is too weak unless we have other proof such as the medical request. They said I can still print out the PER email and bring it to them for review, but the chance is very small.
I don't know about others Ontario's school but my School accept the PER to reduce the tuition to domestic tuition and even they doesn't bother on hard copy even. I believe they also follows the standard regulation otherwise how come they accept this.

kaziahmmed

Mar 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
4012 and 2142
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20th June, 2012
Doc's Request.
17th January, 2013
Nomination.....
3rd August, 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Feb2004 said:
Can anyone please tell me if the IELTS result is required to be sent in the sealed envelope?
Not at all.

kaziahmmed

Mar 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
4012 and 2142
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20th June, 2012
Doc's Request.
17th January, 2013
Nomination.....
3rd August, 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Feb2004 said:
Can anyone please tell me if the IELTS result is required to be sent in the sealed envelope?
But remember you have to submit the original one and keep this in mind that you will never get this back ever from them.

kaziahmmed

Mar 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
4012 and 2142
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20th June, 2012
Doc's Request.
17th January, 2013
Nomination.....
3rd August, 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
sam001 said:
Hello everyone,
I got my NER 3 months ago but did not get my application package returned. Any idea or suggestion as I have to resend the application...
When I have first applied I also got NER and tried several times to get back my documents but they said they won't back. Its really pain on butt but thats what you have to accept since they are considering once it treats as a complete application then it becomes their asset and they won't return it. But if you have plan to apply later and you have already submitted your original IELTS results then in this case you can submit the copy of your IELTS instead of Original and put a cover later that you have already submitted the original one but CIC haven't returned to you. That how they advise. Thanks and Good luck.

samer_eg

Aug 23, 2012
My university refuses to accept the PER, and they want the PR application to be finalized first :mad: but I will make complaints at higher levels.

websphereguy

Mar 28, 2012
Singapore
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Jan 2014
Doc's Request.
send altogether during filing
Nomination.....
17 Apr 2014
Med's Request
23 Jun 2014
Med's Done....
02 Oct 2014
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
08 Apr 2015
VISA ISSUED...
27 Apr 2015
LANDED..........
02 May 2015
kaziahmmed said:
I don't know about others Ontario's school but my School accept the PER to reduce the tuition to domestic tuition and even they doesn't bother on hard copy even. I believe they also follows the standard regulation otherwise how come they accept this.
Kaziahmmed, which province are you in, if you don't mind me asking?

kaziahmmed

Mar 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
4012 and 2142
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20th June, 2012
Doc's Request.
17th January, 2013
Nomination.....
3rd August, 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
websphereguy said:
Kaziahmmed, which province are you in, if you don't mind me asking?
I am in Ontario

daisiyazi

Sep 2, 2012
Hi everyone, I am new here. I have looked through the first 10+ pages, but it seems there is no conclusion about the RA/TA counting as work experience. Can anyone summaries your understanding?

And how does everyone prepare the document for "the evidence of both the total number of education along with evidence that the program(s) were completed? Do I have to show all my primary and secondary certificate? Or is it possible I wrote down my education history. It is not quite clear.

Thanks very much.

kaziahmmed

Mar 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
4012 and 2142
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20th June, 2012
Doc's Request.
17th January, 2013
Nomination.....
3rd August, 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
daisiyazi said:
Hi everyone, I am new here. I have looked through the first 10+ pages, but it seems there is no conclusion about the RA/TA counting as work experience. Can anyone summaries your understanding?

And how does everyone prepare the document for "the evidence of both the total number of education along with evidence that the program(s) were completed? Do I have to show all my primary and secondary certificate? Or is it possible I wrote down my education history. It is not quite clear.

Thanks very much.
Many of the applicant has already received Positive Eligibility Review (PER) just with TA/RA. I have seen many applicants even who doesn't have any other experience rather than TA/RA is accepted so far. For education year, I don't think you have to show the elementary school evidence. Secondary to bachelor/Masters/PhD certificates and transcripts should be good enough. In fact in document checklist they have explained already what they need, or also you can read the application guide. Thanks.

TyrusX

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2012
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
First: -03-2012
IELTS Request
sent with application
kaziahmmed said:
Many of the applicant has already received Positive Eligibility Review (PER) just with TA/RA. I have seen many applicants even who doesn't have any other experience rather than TA/RA is accepted so far. For education year, I don't think you have to show the elementary school evidence. Secondary to bachelor/Masters/PhD certificates and transcripts should be good enough. In fact in document checklist they have explained already what they need, or also you can read the application guide. Thanks.
Work experience is necessary and people have received negative eligibility for not having it. TA/RA is good enough, as long as you have the necessary amount of time. It doesn't hurt to add your primary and secondary school documents, so you can proved that you have the amount of time of education you claim.

kaziahmmed

Mar 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
4012 and 2142
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20th June, 2012
Doc's Request.
17th January, 2013
Nomination.....
3rd August, 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
TyrusX said:
Work experience is necessary and people have received negative eligibility for not having it. TA/RA is good enough, as long as you have the necessary amount of time. It doesn't hurt to add your primary and secondary school documents, so you can proved that you have the amount of time of education you claim.
Hi Tryux--could you please provide the link to check the applicants status. Thank you.

sam001

Apr 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2014
AOR Received.
15-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
17-04-2015
Med's Done....
22-04-2015
Passport Req..
24-06-2015
LANDED..........
Sept 30, 2015
kaziahmmed said:
When I have first applied I also got NER and tried several times to get back my documents but they said they won't back. Its really pain on butt but thats what you have to accept since they are considering once it treats as a complete application then it becomes their asset and they won't return it. But if you have plan to apply later and you have already submitted your original IELTS results then in this case you can submit the copy of your IELTS instead of Original and put a cover later that you have already submitted the original one but CIC haven't returned to you. That how they advise. Thanks and Good luck.
Hi,
Thanks for your reply. what about the payment..now the thing is my application was rejected because i was short in one semester. now my 2 years are completed. should I send the new letter of attestation along with a cover letter to reopen my file as they already have everything and the payment..

sam001

Apr 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2014
AOR Received.
15-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
17-04-2015
Med's Done....
22-04-2015
Passport Req..
24-06-2015
LANDED..........
Sept 30, 2015
Hello everyone,
My application was rejected 3 months ago as at that time i completed only 5 semesters. But they did not return my money or the application package. now My 6 semesters are completed should I send the new letter of attestation along with a cover letter to reopen my file ?? does that make sense??

TyrusX

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2012
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
First: -03-2012
IELTS Request
sent with application
kaziahmmed said:
Hi Tryux--could you please provide the link to check the applicants status. Thank you.
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/?app=ecas&lang=en

kaziahmmed

Mar 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
4012 and 2142
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20th June, 2012
Doc's Request.
17th January, 2013
Nomination.....
3rd August, 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
TyrusX said:
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/?app=ecas&lang=en
Sorry Tyrusx I meant the excel sheet that you guys prepared to see the other applicants status.