+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicant from PhD program after 5 Nov, 2011 connect here to get status

smallkick

Star Member
Feb 9, 2012
aelatar said:
Guys,

I sent my application back on 24th of November. The money has been cashed from my account on the 16th of January. So far i din't receive any email from CIC. The thing is that i can not check my ecase status. Whenever i enter my information, they say "We were not able to identify you using the information you provided". What does this mean ??? ???. Also, when they cashed the money from my account, does it mean that my application is complete ?
You probably need to call CIC since it has already passed more than six weeks. They may give you detailed information.

Femas

Mar 3, 2012
Hi All,

I am going to send my application soon. Do I need to send my pay stubs, T4 or T4A ? Any help plz ::)...

Thank you.

Reno

Feb 9, 2012
aelatar said:
Guys,

I sent my application back on 24th of November. The money has been cashed from my account on the 16th of January. So far i din't receive any email from CIC. The thing is that i can not check my ecase status. Whenever i enter my information, they say "We were not able to identify you using the information you provided". What does this mean ??? ???. Also, when they cashed the money from my account, does it mean that my application is complete ?
Hi, I sent my application and got cashed at about the same time as you did. I haven't heard anything from them either, but you should be able to check your ecas with your universal client ID though.

smallkick

Star Member
Feb 9, 2012
megha_Ontario said:
Hi again!

Just wondering if it is mandatory to provide a National ID? If yes, then what has to be provided from India?
I don't think it's mandatory. If you have a Canadian driver's license, you can use it instead. Not sure if you have a Natioanl ID card from India or something like that.

TyrusX

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2012
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
First: -03-2012
IELTS Request
sent with application
megha_Ontario said:
Hi again!

Just wondering if it is mandatory to provide a National ID? If yes, then what has to be provided from India?
Don't you have any kind of ID from india? Drivers license, Social security number?

aelatar

Jan 28, 2012
smallkick said:
You probably need to call CIC since it has already passed more than six weeks. They may give you detailed information.
I did that today morning. Guess what ?, they are using a different client ID from the one on my study permit ??? ???
Finally i can check my application status.

TyrusX

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2012
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent with application
Any good news guys?

AST

Star Member
Feb 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 9, 2012
Doc's Request.
Jan 29, 2013
Nomination.....
PER: April 10, 2012
Med's Request
Feb 21, 2013
Med's Done....
Feb 26, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 10, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 31, 2013
LANDED..........
June 27, 2013
TyrusX said:
Any good news guys?
Not yet.... My MO is not cashed yet...

Dani1982

Star Member
Nov 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-07-2012
Nomination.....
26-09-2012
Hi Guys
I just got my PER this morning :)

TyrusX

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2012
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent with application
Dani1982 said:
Hi Guys
I just got my PER this morning :)
I was really needing some piece of good news! So glad for you! Congrats.
And wow. You are a END of December applicant. You got yours much faster than a lot of people. Your application
must look very strong in their opinion. Do you mind sharing your country of origin?