14-03-2013 (Re-app)
Doc's Request.
07-08-2013 & 20-10-2013
Med's Request
06-05-2014
Med's Done....
20-05-2014
aidina said:
Yes. It is almost 4 month after the medical for me and 5 month for you. They even never ask me for any additional information which is commonly asked from Iranians. I really hope it will be completed before the beginning of the next year, but I am not terribly optimistic.
Did you guys get your police certificate req. after your medical request?
I'm saying this since Beh said she/he just submitted police certificate and now you say your medicals were 4-5 months ago.

I am also having an interesting case these days. I'm writing it now...

aidina

Nov 21, 2012
jutos said:
Relax, all June 2012 applicants haven't got any message so far. And you really do not count on CIC staffs.
It is not easy to relax. My application has been in process for 20 month.

aidina

Nov 21, 2012
hamed_hamed_hamed said:
I'm saying this since Beh said she/he just submitted police certificate and now you say your medicals were 4-5 months ago.

No. I did not get any request form Ottawa. I just updated my Iran police certificate with them 3-4 weeks before getting the medical request.

hamed_hamed_hamed

Jan 20, 2013
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2013 (Re-app)
Doc's Request.
07-08-2013 & 20-10-2013
Med's Request
06-05-2014
Med's Done....
20-05-2014
I am having an interesting case these days with CPP-O.

This is my second application filed in April 2013. 2 months ago I got a doc. request for original police certificate and phd info. I sent phd program info right away and my original police certificate 2 weeks ago. I also updated them with my marriage last week.

They replied right away and requested additional docs for my spouse and my marriage certificate. I provided them with some documents and told them I will send others soon. I also sent updated forms of IMM0008 and IMM5406, IMM 5669. They first repeated the request again asked the forms. They also told me that my spouse has to pass medical exams. So I told them that I have already sent the forms and that they should be able to see them in the attachments. I also told them that I have not received any medical forms yet for my spouse.

Finally they saw the attachments and told me that they will send medicals for my spouse once an officer assess my application's eligibility. By the way, I have not received my own medicals yet!!!

Note that these all happened in 4-5 emails between me and CPP-O. They replied all my emails next day. Previously they used to reply email 10-14 days later.

Anyways, today they acknowledge receipt of all my documents except police certificate for my spouse. They replied that they have received the forms and attached them to my file. Quote from their email: "Now that I have the required documents I will add your spouse to our system and generate the medical documentation."

I am really confused now.
How come they replied all my emails all next day?
Why the officer is talking about my spouse medicals while I have not received my own medicals yet, and as they said: "your app. is still in the queue to be processed by an officer". If it is not processed yet, why they said that "Now that I have the required documents I will add your spouse to our system and generate the medical documentation." ?

polestar707

Nov 20, 2012
Hello, everyone,

I just found in my GCMS case file, the eligibility points is ZERO!

They failed me as they didn't think my reference letter was strong. I get that, but why it is zero? If I didn't meet the minimum requirement, so they didn't even count the points?

beh467

May 2, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hamed_hamed_hamed said:

I got my police certficate request after medical request.
They requested the original police certificate ( I had sent the police certificate translation to them with my original application)

beh467

May 2, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aidina said:
Yes. It is almost 4 month after the medical for me and 5 month for you. They never asked me for any additional information which is commonly asked from Iranians. I really hope it will be completed before the beginning of the next year, but I am not terribly optimistic.
For me they requested the phd info (Since they did not mention what they want exactly as PhD info, I sent my phd field of study, phd supervisor info and my publications during my phd)
Wish we get the passport request before the end of year. But the waiting time for iranians like Samira and Mehroonir is dissapointing and I am not optimistic about getting passport request soon.

beh467

May 2, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
polestar707 said:
Hello, everyone,

They failed me as they didn't think my reference letter was strong. I get that, but why it is zero? If I didn't meet the minimum requirement, so they didn't even count the points?
If you have not received the rejection email update your reference letter as soon as possible. If the update letter mathches the lead statement and includes substantial number of main duties you will be fine. You can find successful reference letters for RA in my signature.

kg.jadu

Star Member
Apr 25, 2012
polestar707 said:

Please listen to beh467 and update your reference letter ASAP. And yes, if you don't have 1 year of experience minimum, they'll assign 0 points for work xp and reject you.

N_O

Mar 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2013
AOR Received.
22-04-2013(PER)
kg.jadu said:
Please listen to beh467 and update your reference letter ASAP. And yes, if you don't have 1 year of experience minimum, they'll assign 0 points for work xp and reject you.

Polestar707's application was rejected in last July!

hamza.625

May 4, 2012
Is there anyone who submitted FSW PhD stream recently (inside Canada)? How many days does it take to get initial response? Do they ask about 6 months bank transaction with that/ immediately after the initial response?

Willbeat

Star Member
Jul 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Other than 4012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
Nomination.....
6-01-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
6-01-2014
Med's Request
10-09-2014
Med's Done....
23-09-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
10-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-10-2014
LANDED..........
28-10-2014
Hi admin:

Add my profile as below

App reached: 22 OCt 2013
Category: PhD stream
Person included: 4
NOC: other than 4012

Anyone there has any idea whether CIC sends acknowledgment after reciept of application

N_O

Mar 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2013
AOR Received.
22-04-2013(PER)
Willbeat said:
Hi admin:

Add my profile as below

App reached: 22 OCt 2013
Category: PhD stream
Person included: 4
NOC: other than 4012

Anyone there has any idea whether CIC sends acknowledgment after reciept of application
Hello there,

They don't send any emails after receiving the application, they'll send you an email of positive eligibility response (PER) with your application number once they review it in Sydney.