+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicant from PhD program after 5 Nov, 2011 connect here to get status

kg.jadu

Star Member
Apr 25, 2012
Dear forum members,

I want to update you on my PR application. I just received my passport with a visa and CoPR. Please refresh my information in the tracker. Relevant dates: both visa and CoPR were printed on the date of my passport request, August 26. My passport with bio and recent pictures was received by CPP-Ottawa on September 5 and arrived to my Canadian address on September 26. My current eCAS status is "Decision Made". I don't know when I do the landing yet, but not likely any time soon.

Thank you very much for all your help and input. Without you, there would be no way I would come to the end of this long complicated journey. One lesson that I've learned is that even if you are rejected, you should hope and persist.

Best of luck to everyone waiting for PER, document request, medical, or passport request!

Best wishes,

kg.jadu

meyakanor

Jul 26, 2013
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
16-02-2012
Doc's Request.
26-02-2013
AOR Received.
21-03-2012
Med's Request
21-03-2013
Passport Req..
16-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-04-2013
LANDED..........
16-05-2013
kg.jadu said:
Dear forum members,

I want to update you on my PR application. I just received my passport with a visa and CoPR. Please refresh my information in the tracker. Relevant dates: both visa and CoPR were printed on the date of my passport request, August 26. My passport with bio and recent pictures was received by CPP-Ottawa on September 5 and arrived to my Canadian address on September 26. My current eCAS status is "Decision Made". I don't know when I do the landing yet, but not likely any time soon.

Thank you very much for all your help and input. Without you, there would be no way I would come to the end of this long complicated journey. One lesson that I've learned is that even if you are rejected, you should hope and persist.

Best of luck to everyone waiting for PER, document request, medical, or passport request!

Best wishes,

kg.jadu
Congrats, dude :) Since you're probably not planning to move to Canada soon, probably you should consider landing as close to the expiration date as possible, so you'll have much more time to be outside of Canada and to maintain your PR status. Anyway, do you mind sharing your passport request information here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtWqy_Bo1iuidDdoc0NNU3Y1SE5DY0RzbDE3UnBJWHc&usp=drive_web#gid=0

Thanks and congrats once again :)

NeverGiveUp

Star Member
Mar 26, 2013
kg.jadu said:
Dear forum members,

Best wishes,

kg.jadu
Congratulations, kg.jadu. Happy for you :)

kg.jadu

Star Member
Apr 25, 2012
Thank you guys!

meyakanor said:
Anyway, do you mind sharing your passport request information here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtWqy_Bo1iuidDdoc0NNU3Y1SE5DY0RzbDE3UnBJWHc&usp=drive_web#gid=0
Done.

hamed_hamed_hamed

Jan 20, 2013
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2013 (Re-app)
Doc's Request.
07-08-2013 & 20-10-2013
Med's Request
06-05-2014
Med's Done....
20-05-2014
kg.jadu said:
Dear forum members,

Best wishes,

kg.jadu

Congrats jadu. By the way, your name "jadu" in my language means "magic". Best of luck for you.

kg.jadu

Star Member
Apr 25, 2012
hamed_hamed_hamed said:
Congrats jadu. By the way, your name "jadu" in my language means "magic". Best of luck for you.
Thanks hamed. "jadu" means something different in Russian, but I like your interpretation better. :)

beh467

May 2, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The MP assistant has forwarded this emailed to me:

"We have have forwarded this information to the CPPO this day."

This is the email from who the MP assistant had talked to that day. They have forwarded the information regarding the mail tracking number that I sent my police certificate with that.

I will send an email to Ottawa in a week to ask about my police certificate.

hamed_hamed_hamed

Jan 20, 2013
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2013 (Re-app)
Doc's Request.
07-08-2013 & 20-10-2013
Med's Request
06-05-2014
Med's Done....
20-05-2014
beh467 said:
The MP assistant has forwarded this emailed to me:

"We have have forwarded this information to the CPPO this day."

This is the email from who the MP assistant had talked to that day. They have forwarded the information regarding the mail tracking number that I sent my police certificate with that.

I will send an email to Ottawa in a week to ask about my police certificate.
Did they ask you to send the original of the police certificate? I mean the one in your original language?

beh467

May 2, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hamed_hamed_hamed said:
Did they ask you to send the original of the police certificate? I mean the one in your original language?
Yes. I had sent the translation of police certoficate with my original application and then they requested the police certificate in original language in June 2013.

GeographyPhD

Sep 29, 2013
Hi,

I'm about to start my application for PR. If i do this from Canada or from my home country (UK): does it make any difference? I was rejected from Sydney CIC, was just wondering if I apply from abroad if it went to a different office and if my chances might be any better or different. Any advice?
Thanks

L_Bloom

Jun 20, 2012
Hello guys,
I had elevated blood pressure (145/89) on medical, and passed additional tests (creatinine - normal, ECG - no pathology). May it create some serious problem for the positive decision? I concerned because in Panel Members Handbook hypertension is the reason to put me in the category B (significant abnormal findings).

Do somebody have the same problem?

TyrusX

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2012
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
First: -03-2012
IELTS Request
sent with application
L_Bloom said:
Hello guys,
I had elevated blood pressure (145/89) on medical, and passed additional tests (creatinine - normal, ECG - no pathology). May it create some serious problem for the positive decision? I concerned because in Panel Members Handbook hypertension is the reason to put me in the category B (significant abnormal findings).

Do somebody have the same problem?
It is a bit worrying. I have a blood disorder and didn't even get additional tests. But I believe you may be ok. Still, you should try to get healthier.