+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicant from PhD program after 5 Nov, 2011 connect here to get status

a_nashed

Star Member
May 12, 2012
Aidina

I took e-meidical too, but they give me a paper to use it if the medical is not received by CIC.
I think they want you to re-pay for them which shouldn't be acceptable!

aidina said:
I was again told that it is e-medical, and we have no access to anything. If necessary you must take the examination again. They even do not feel ashamed. It is Montreal by the way. I found nobody polite and kind there.

aidina

Nov 21, 2012
a_nashed said:
Aidina

I took e-meidical too, but they give me a paper to use it if the medical is not received by CIC.
I think they want you to re-pay for them which shouldn't be acceptable!
Yeah, they do not seem very helpful and kind. She always talks very angrily and impolitely like I have lost her medical results :). I hope that I will receive some good news from CIC. I will never ever go to that Dr., If I am asked to re-take the examination.

aidina

Nov 21, 2012
Just got the RPRF request. It says "Admissibility review (security, criminality and/or medical) is still ongoing". should be a general statement, right?

beh467

May 2, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aidina said:
Just got the RPRF request. It says "Admissibility review (security, criminality and/or medical) is still ongoing". should be a general statement, right?
Yes, it is a general statement. I got the same email for RPRF.

mehroonir

Star Member
Jul 16, 2012
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aidina said:
I will try again, but she is not willing to help. CIC does not say that they have lost the results. They say a review of your file shows we are missing your wife's results. It might be the case her results have not been approved yet by their medical officer, but they have received it. I think I should wait for their 2nd e-mail to see what is going on. BTW, I do agree with you. t should be very for the Dr. to re-send the results.
I don't think that you need to worry. I received my GCMS notes today, it shows that my wife's (PA) medical was passed on 2013/4/15 while mine was passed on 2013/4/25. We sent it together.

aidina

Nov 21, 2012
mehroonir said:
I don't think that you need to worry. I received my GCMS notes today, it shows that my wife's (PA) medical was passed on 2013/4/15 while mine was passed on 2013/4/25. We sent it together.
Great information. Thanks. It was one of my hopes.

mehroonir

Star Member
Jul 16, 2012
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
We received our 2nd GCMS today. There are many interesting things in it. One of them is in the second page where it says:

Eligibility: Passed
Criminality: Passed
Medical: Passed
Security: Not started!!!! (lol)

Another one is in the 'Notes' section (almost at the end of the report):

Notes:2
Date: 2013/03/28
Label: Adm/Security
Text: PA has Masters from University of Tehran, while spouse has Masters from Isfahan University of Technology. Comprehensive check!

Has anyone seen such a thing before?

aidina

Nov 21, 2012
mehroonir said:
We received our 2nd GCMS today. There are many interesting things in it. One of them is in the second page where it says:

Eligibility: Passed
Criminality: Passed
Medical: Passed
Security: Not started!!!! (lol)

Another one is in the 'Notes' section (almost at the end of the report):

Notes:2
Date: 2013/03/28
Label: Adm/Security
Text: PA has Masters from University of Tehran, while spouse has Masters from Isfahan University of Technology. Comprehensive check!

Has anyone seen such a thing before?
What here has caught his eyes? May be he is wondering how and where you both met for the first time :). BTW, you both passed the medical in April, right? Why your security has not started yet? Might be the case your criminality took long!

mehroonir

Star Member
Jul 16, 2012
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aidina said:
What here has caught his eyes? May be he is wondering how and where you both met for the first time :). BTW, you both passed the medical in April, right? Why your security has not started yet? Might be the case your criminality took long!
lol. (S)He could have asked us ;-) The interesting thing is we married after we got our Masters. I'm not sure how it is related to this PR application.

The report shows that our criminality was passed on 2013/03/28 (the day we received RPRF request, one day before we received medical request, the same day the above note is written, one day after we received our first GCMS report).

aidina

Nov 21, 2012
mehroonir said:
lol. He could have asked us ;-) The interesting thing is we married after we got our Masters. I'm not sure how it is related to this PR application.

The report shows that our criminality was passed on 2013/03/28.
That is most probably because of your criminality that they did not start your security sooner. Pay attention that your security was not started at the time you ordered your CAIPS. It is for sure ongoing now.

mehroonir

Star Member
Jul 16, 2012
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aidina said:
That is most probably because of your criminality that they did not start your security sooner. Pay attention that your security was not started at the time you ordered your CAIPS. It is for sure ongoing now.
We ordered this CAIPS on 26th of July. The criminality was passed on 28th of March. That's four months. It must have started sooner.

In the activities section, there are a few activities related to 'security' and 'security screening' which do not have any date (the date is hidden. why?), but they must be between 2013/04/09 and 2013/04/15. The 'new value' part of these activities are also hidden (it's obvious that something is written but they have tried to hide it. the edges can be seen!). It might be beginning of the security check which I think is going to be a 'comprehensive check' because my wife and I got Masters in two different universities and we couldn't see each other before our marriage :-D

S_Govind

Apr 15, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-08-2012
Doc's Request.
15-04-2013
Nomination.....
01-11-2012 (Date of PER)
IELTS Request
Enclosed with the application
File Transfer...
01-11-2012 from CIO to CPP-O
Med's Request
23-11-2013 (RPRF requested on 22-11-2013)
Med's Done....
26-11-2013 Med's Received:06-01-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
06-01-2014, Decision Made:09-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
06-01-2014
LANDED..........
21-01-2014
I just got a confirmation from CPP-O that my supplemental reference letter emailed on July 15th has been attached to my file. I had sent them a case specific inquiry yesterday. The email was from NN05116. Note that on an earlier occasion RK.... had refused to confirm the receipt of documents since they were sent voluntarily .

I know that N_O got the same reply when he tried contacting Ottawa regarding his supplemental letter. It would be beneficial if you could send them an inquiry again. Draft a new email and do not reply to an earlier one you got from them. My sense is that the response you get is a function of the mood/workload of the VO..lol

beh467

May 2, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mehroonir said:
We ordered this CAIPS on 26th of July. The criminality was passed on 28th of March. That's four months. It must have started sooner.
What is the date your notes are generated? you can find it in the bottom of pages. It is Date Generated:

S_Govind

Apr 15, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-08-2012
Doc's Request.
15-04-2013
Nomination.....
01-11-2012 (Date of PER)
IELTS Request
Enclosed with the application
File Transfer...
01-11-2012 from CIO to CPP-O
Med's Request
23-11-2013 (RPRF requested on 22-11-2013)
Med's Done....
26-11-2013 Med's Received:06-01-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
06-01-2014, Decision Made:09-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
06-01-2014
LANDED..........
21-01-2014
mehroonir said:
It might be beginning of the security check which I think is going to be a 'comprehensive check'
Note that you could track the progress of your security screening by sending a case specific inquiry to CSIS under the privacy act. They will not disclose the results of their screening but would inform you if it is still in progress or not....