Doc's Request.
17th January, 2013
Nomination.....
3rd August, 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
anjuku said:
hi Kaziahmmed,
I have replied to your PM..please check your inbox!
Thanks Anjuku, it really helps.

kaziahmmed

Mar 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
4012 and 2142
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20th June, 2012
Doc's Request.
17th January, 2013
Nomination.....
3rd August, 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
mkrp21 said:
Hi Folks,
I got my PP back today. :) Visa and COPR stamped on 27th May.
Congrats!! MKRP21, its really good news indeed. Its always great to see the happy faces :)

kaziahmmed

Mar 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
4012 and 2142
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20th June, 2012
Doc's Request.
17th January, 2013
Nomination.....
3rd August, 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Noah said:
Thanks for sharing the story. I know it is complicated. I may also go see a lawyer
I think that wouldn't be bad idea but better to do some medical tests privately, get the reports and discuss with your lawyer according to those reports.

asbereth

Feb 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2012<br>PR Fee Charged: 05-03-2012<br>PER Received..: 21-03-2012
Doc's Request.
26-02-2013<br>In process.....: 21-03-2013
Med's Request
22-03-2013
Med's Done....
26-03-2013 <br>Med's Received: 15-04-2013 <br>Decision Made: 15-04-2013
Passport Req..
16-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-04-2013 <br>COPR ISSUED..: 15-05-2013<br>VISA RECEIVED: 16-05-2013
LANDED..........
16-05-2013
kaziahmmed said:
Honestly speaking this is really a complicated issue. One of my friend had this experience. I can share that story, my friend has a sister who had some medical issues (they applied in family class), CIC gave them a choice either you can withdraw your application or you have take to the responsibility of all medical expenses of your sister. Canadian Govt. won't bear any medical expenses for her, if you agree then we can give you the visa. They agreed and got the visa without her health coverage. It happened in 2009/10 I guess. Hope this will make u to feel better.
I suggest you better to go for medical and face the situation.
Just curious, so basically it was some sort of an agreement between her and the Canadian government that, even though she will be a PR, they won't cover her health expenses? No matter where she lives in Canada, she won't ever be eligible for health care? That sounds really scary :( Can she at least be eligible for some private insurance coverage?

kaziahmmed

Mar 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
4012 and 2142
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20th June, 2012
Doc's Request.
17th January, 2013
Nomination.....
3rd August, 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
asbereth said:
Just curious, so basically it was some sort of an agreement between her and the Canadian government that, even though she will be a PR, they won't cover her health expenses? No matter where she lives in Canada, she won't ever be eligible for health care? That sounds really scary :( Can she at least be eligible for some private insurance coverage?
Yes my friend family eventually living in Canada now and she is living by some private health coverage. But I should say they still lucky that they offered a deal from CIC.

TRT_Flynn

Star Member
Jun 7, 2012
It's been more than 2 months since our ME were done. Still no PPR...are they still checking background? Just curious why it takes so long time since I only have TA/RA experience in Canada and no working experience abroad. Major is not sensitive one... I really should order GCMS notes right after ME...

aidina

Nov 21, 2012
Finally got contacted. New problem has arisen, however:

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. Please note that your file is in process and will continue to be processed at the Case Processing Pilot-Ottawa (“CPP-O”) office. I am writing you this letter to express my serious concern(s) regarding your application.

I am not satisfied that you have available funds to meet the requirement of Regulation 76(1)(b)(i). More specifically, you are required to have $13,837 in available and transferable funds, unencumbered by debts or other obligations. You submitted a bank balance and account history that indicated that you funds in a bank in Iran. Due to the economic sanctions imposed by Canada against Iran banning financial transactions, I am not satisfied that these funds are available or transferrable.

Therefore I am asking you to submit any additional information and/or documentation that would allay my concern(s). You have 30 days from the date of this letter to submit the additional information and/ or documentation to the above address.

Please ensure that you quote the file number indicated at the top of this letter on any information you submit. If you choose not to respond with additional information and/or documentation, or if your submission does not allay these concern(s), your application may be refused.

We look forward to receiving the additional information and/or documentation within 30 days.

Any idea is appreciated!

N_O

Mar 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2013
AOR Received.
22-04-2013(PER)
aidina said:

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. Please note that your file is in process and will continue to be processed at the Case Processing Pilot-Ottawa (“CPP-O”) office. I am writing you this letter to express my serious concern(s) regarding your application.

I am not satisfied that you have available funds to meet the requirement of Regulation 76(1)(b)(i). More specifically, you are required to have $13,837 in available and transferable funds, unencumbered by debts or other obligations. You submitted a bank balance and account history that indicated that you funds in a bank in Iran. Due to the economic sanctions imposed by Canada against Iran banning financial transactions, I am not satisfied that these funds are available or transferrable.

Therefore I am asking you to submit any additional information and/or documentation that would allay my concern(s). You have 30 days from the date of this letter to submit the additional information and/ or documentation to the above address.

Please ensure that you quote the file number indicated at the top of this letter on any information you submit. If you choose not to respond with additional information and/or documentation, or if your submission does not allay these concern(s), your application may be refused.

We look forward to receiving the additional information and/or documentation within 30 days.

Any idea is appreciated!
What!!! They do not stop finding problems!!
Is that true? Cannot you transfer them through a wire transfer ?!

beh467

May 2, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wintercolder said:
Hi all,

I just find the following requirement on the cic website:
"PhD applicants are subject to the same selection criteria as any other FSWP applicant, including minimum language thresholds, having either a completed Canadian educational credential or a completed foreign credential with an ECA, and work experience requirements (i.e. one year of continuous full-time paid experience in a single NOC 0, A or B occupation)."

I am not sure what the last sentence means... Is the the TA/RA regarded as an eligible kind of "one year of continuous full-time paid experience in a single NOC 0, A or B occupation" ? Otherwise how can a phd get the experience before graduation...
Anyone could clarify this for me, I really appreciate it :)
Yes. The RA/TA is considered as work experience. The NOC code is 4012.

anjuku

Mar 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo (now transferred to Ottawa)
NOC Code......
4011 and 4012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2012
Doc's Request.
16-05-2013
Nomination.....
25-04-2012 (PER)
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION (OVERALL BAND SCORE 8.5)
Med's Request
17-05-2013
Med's Done....
23-05-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
04-06-2013; Passports sent in on 22-06- 2013; Passports received by ottawa on 25-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
visas received on July 9, 2013
LANDED..........
July 10, 2013
aidina said:

Any idea is appreciated!
there are two options
1. if you have that much money in a Canadian bank account, you can provide the details of that account. But mind you, you will have to provide the account history for 6 months or they will say that money is not yours
2. Transfer the money in your Iranian account to your Canadian bank account and give the details (but i don't know if this is possible after reading their e-mail!)

beh467

May 2, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I went to the MP office today. The MP assistant called Ottawa regarding the error in my IELTS score evaluation.
They told her that I should send them an email an explain the situation. I have already done this.
The MP assistant told me that she will send an email to them in support of my application and will explain the problem with my IELTS evaluation.

hooman2012

Nov 12, 2012
aidina said:

Any idea is appreciated!

Dude, Do exactly what I am telling you. Please keep the transactions in your Iranian bank account.
Then using Sarrafi send it toy your canadaian bank account and then show that this money came from your iranian bank account.One of my friends already did that.