App. Filed.......
09-25-2014
AOR Received.
01-08-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
Waiting
Yes, you are right. The last updated date was " Jan 8th 2015" and date generated was " Jan 9th 2015"........if it was generated on Jan 9th, how come it takes so long time to email it to me, CIC's behavior really overcomes my IQ :eek:

pepe84 said:
When was the last update of your notes? If it was too close to your PER date, it's normal so no worries at all. You can see the last update in the bottom of each page.

Saph

Feb 17, 2014
pepe84 said:
NO! Please check the last update of your GCMS notes. I am pretty sure the last update of your notes was very close to the date you got your PER.

For future references: When you order GCMS notes, they will be requested to CPC Ottawa within few hours after placing the order. Although GCMS notes will arrive after 30 calendar days, they will not be updated anymore by ATIP department.
Is it okay to order the notes frequently? Or they will be frustrated?

pepe84

Champion Member
Jan 2, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It has an explanation. You request the notes to ATIP department, right? ATIP department immediately forwards the request to the Visa Office where your file is located. The Visa Office immediately sends back your file to ATIP department. However, when your file reaches ATIP department, it has to go through the editing process. That being said, your file has to be converted to a locked PDF, all information regarding your spouse must be whited out if a consent form wasn't submitted when you ordered the notes and finally they have to make sure there is no information regarding your security assessment because the outcomes of this assessment cannot be revealed to the applicant.

That's why I always suggest to order GCMS notes biweekly rather than waiting a month to order the next one. (Yes, you can order as many GCMS notes as you want before receiving the first order).

TonyLiuUT said:
Yes, you are right. The last updated date was " Jan 8th 2015" and date generated was " Jan 9th 2015"........if it was generated on Jan 9th, how come it takes so long time to email it to me, CIC's behavior really overcomes my IQ :eek:

pepe84

Champion Member
Jan 2, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
See above! and yes, it is all good. I personally emailed ATIP and asked the same question. They answered: Please be informed that you are entitled to make multiple requests and the Visa Officer will never know who is making the request because all requests are processed confidentially.

Saph said:
Is it okay to order the notes frequently? Or they will be frustrated?

TonyLiuUT

Star Member
Nov 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
BJ
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-25-2014
AOR Received.
01-08-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
Waiting
Thanks again, Pepe, your reply is very helpful :p

pepe84 said:
It has an explanation. You request the notes to ATIP department, right? ATIP department immediately forwards the request to the Visa Office where your file is located. The Visa Office immediately sends back your file to ATIP department. However, when your file reaches ATIP department, it has to go through the editing process. That being said, your file has to be converted to a locked PDF, all information regarding your spouse must be whited out if a consent form wasn't submitted when you ordered the notes and finally they have to make sure there is no information regarding your security assessment because the outcomes of this assessment cannot be revealed to the applicant.

That's why I always suggest to order GCMS notes biweekly rather than waiting a month to order the next one. (Yes, you can order as many GCMS notes as you want before receiving the first order).

Saph

Feb 17, 2014
pepe84 said:
See above! and yes, it is all good. I personally emailed ATIP and asked the same question. They answered: Please be informed that you are entitled to make multiple requests and the Visa Officer will never know who is making the request because all requests are processed confidentially.
I appreciate you help :)

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
pepe84 said:

Thanks a lot for sharing the information about GCMS notes. Can u please tell that what is cost usually for these notes to get? And the procedure to get it?

pepe84

Champion Member
Jan 2, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I only know how to order them if you are in Canada. Are you in Canada?

I am not sure about people outside Canada. I heard it is not free and you must have someone in Canada to make such request.

Viva2014

Jun 10, 2014
pepe84 said:
I didnt know that it would be confidential. Thats interesting! +1 for your info.

formal_verification

Star Member
Nov 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-10-2014
Nomination.....
PER: 14-01-2015
Med's Request
01-04-2015
Med's Done....
05-04-2015 (Updated on ECAS 01 May 2015)
Interview........
Decision Made (June 12, 2015)
Passport Req..
June 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
June 17, 2015
LANDED..........
June 27, 2015
pepe84 said:
I only know how to order them if you are in Canada. Are you in Canada?

I am not sure about people outside Canada. I heard it is not free and you must have someone in Canada to make such request.
Within Canada we can apply GCMS notes for free. It is not 5$. Can you please explain the process to apply for that.

Saph

Feb 17, 2014
pepe84 said:
Thanks a lot

sebastianderp

Star Member
Aug 4, 2014
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2014
Nomination.....
07-01-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
23-02-2015
Med's Done....
03-03-2015
Passport Req..
13-05-2015 (DM 15-05-2015)
VISA ISSUED...
20-05-2015 (Passport back on 28-05-2015)
LANDED..........
31-05-2015
TonyLiuUT said:
Dear seniors,

I have some questions about my GCMS note:

1) On page 2, it says as followed: Does it mean my case has not been assessed by CIC at all?
" Assessments
Eligibility: Not started
Security: Not started
Criminality: Not started
Medical: Not started"

2) On my Page 34 (2nd last page), it says " application counted against the cap of 500 MI 12 eligibility criteria met", what exactly does it mean? Should I be nervous about it?

3) on the same page, it says " Documentation related to work experience on file-reviewed but NOT verified". Does it happen to everybody or it means my case was selected to be verified.

Thank you so much for your help, I am really nervous.
No worries Tony, my GCMS notes said exactly the same as yours.

-derp

TonyLiuUT

Star Member
Nov 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
BJ
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-25-2014
AOR Received.
01-08-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
Waiting
Hi Derp,

Thanks ;D

sebastianderp said:
No worries Tony, my GCMS notes said exactly the same as yours.

-derp

pepe84

Champion Member
Jan 2, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yes Viva2014. Ordering GCMS notes has absolutely zero impact in the process of your application.

Viva2014 said:
I didnt know that it would be confidential. Thats interesting! +1 for your info.

Ace_2012

Star Member
Jan 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 April 2013
Doc's Request.
22 May 2014
AOR Received.
6 May 2013
Med's Request
6 June 2014
Med's Done....
30 June 2014
Passport Req..
13 February 2015
VISA ISSUED...
20 February 2015
LANDED..........
27 February 2015
Today is the third anniversary of my first PR application submission! It is really a miracle that we are still waiting for it! I love you CIC! :D