30 June 2014
Passport Req..
13 February 2015
VISA ISSUED...
20 February 2015
LANDED..........
27 February 2015
snow_walker said:
[size=10pt]WOW! This forum topic has grown soooo much! When I started it 3 years back, I never thought it will be such a big thing! I don't even know who's maintaining the spreadsheet now!

Anyways, good job everyone! Keep helping each other. Wishing you all the best!
[/size]
Welcome back :D As you can see some of us are still waiting! Back then there was little information available and now they are keeping us longer than others! I think we are the forsaken ones! :mad:

vivi

Jan 1, 2014
mirzathegr8 said:
Hi,

Yesterday I got RPRF and today I got medical request. Also, I got Police certificate from Thailand request yesterday. I have submitted my application on April 3rd, 2014.

It seems very difficult to get police certificate from Thailand. Officer was asking me to pay when it is free of cost mentioned on their website.

Any help?
Thanks,
Congratulation! Would you please share your timeline?

vivi

Jan 1, 2014
Asal2013 said:
Thanks vivi,
I am sure you will get medical very soon. Maybe next week :)
I hope so. I just sent an update reference letter 2 days ago. I am not sure if they include it in my application. I am a little bit concerned!

cantaloupe

Star Member
Jul 25, 2014
Ontario
absolute_boy97 said:
Hi, As I guessed you might be from Iran too, I had a question for you. On the national ID card ( kart melli) there is no issue date, what did you put as the issue date then on your forms? Also my national ID is already expired, do you think I should renew it ? Thanks a lot.
You should estimate based on the year you got the card.
If it's expired, select "NO" for the relating question on IMM0008 as your national ID is no longer "VALID". IMM7000 instructs you to say YES if you have a "valid" card. According to the government of Iran, all National IDs are considered valid until March 2016 when the smart ID card program will be launched. Elaborating on these details might confuse the officers... better to include a translation of your expired (and therefore invalid) card for their consideration, to be on the safe side.

sia_kb8

Star Member
Feb 4, 2013
cantaloupe said:
You should estimate based on the year you got the card.
If it's expired, select "NO" for the relating question on IMM0008 as your national ID is no longer "VALID". IMM7000 instructs you to say YES if you have a "valid" card. According to the government of Iran, all National IDs are considered valid until March 2016 when the smart ID card program will be launched. Elaborating on these details might confuse the officers... better to include a translation of your expired (and therefore invalid) card for their consideration, to be on the safe side.
True, and I would add that I included my national ID and just left the expiry date field blank in the form.

Saph

Feb 17, 2014
Hi Everybody,

I got medical request today. Does anybody know how long it will take the Dr send the medical examination report to Ottawa?

Thanks

sia_kb8

Star Member
Feb 4, 2013
Saph said:
Hi Everybody,

I got medical request today. Does anybody know how long it will take the Dr send the medical examination report to Ottawa?

Thanks
Usually within 5-10 business days. Can you share you timeline?

mirzathegr8

Star Member
Jul 26, 2013
Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 3, 2014
Doc's Request.
September 10, 2014
IELTS Request
with application
Med's Request
September 11, 2014
Med's Done....
October 23, 2014
Passport Req..
January 8, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
January 21, 2015
LANDED..........
February 2, 2015
vivi said:
Congratulation! Would you please share your timeline?
My timeline is showing beside this post but anyway:

Applied Received on April 3rd, 2014.
PER on April 28th, 2014
Proof to live in a province other than Quebec on June 30th, 2014.
Police Certificate requested on September 10th, 2014
RPRF on September 10th, 2014
Medical Requested on September 11th, 2014.

absolute_boy97

Star Member
Feb 14, 2013
Guys I am filling out the schedule 3 form and I have some questions. I am a phd student (RA) and I don’t have any other work experience except for my RA. I need to know how to answer some of the questions.:
1- question 3(a) “do you have an offer of employment in Canada” ? ( right now I don’t have any so I put “NO” but by the time I send my documents I might get a post doc offer, would it then be considered as employment?)
2- Question 9 (a)” Have you previously worked full-time in Canada for at least one year….” ?? it should be Yes right? Considering my RA,
3- What is the NOC code for RA?
4- To the question that are not applicable like 9(b) , i.e. work experience of the spouse , should I put “No” or LEAVE BLANK?
5- Question 11 about funds, I have a bank account with amount a bit over what is asked by CIC as settlement funds. Then what should I for a)assets b)liabalities c) settlement funds?? Is the asset number and settlement number the same as my balance in the bank account?

CEC12

Star Member
Jul 26, 2013
absolute_boy97 said:
Guys I am filling out the schedule 3 form and I have some questions. I am a phd student (RA) and I don't have any other work experience except for my RA. I need to know how to answer some of the questions.:
1- question 3(a) “do you have an offer of employment in Canada” ? ( right now I don't have any so I put “NO” but by the time I send my documents I might get a post doc offer, would it then be considered as employment?)
2- Question 9 (a)” Have you previously worked full-time in Canada for at least one year....” ?? it should be Yes right? Considering my RA,
4- To the question that are not applicable like 9(b) , i.e. work experience of the spouse , should I put “No” or LEAVE BLANK?
5- Question 11 about funds, I have a bank account with amount a bit over what is asked by CIC as settlement funds. Then what should I for a)assets b)liabalities c) settlement funds?? Is the asset number and settlement number the same as my balance in the bank account?
1- this is not an offer, so put NO
2-yes
3-NOC 4012, but double check please, just Google NOC 4012
4-leave it blank if you don't have a spouse.
5-Yes, put the same number in assets and settlement funds.

Good luck

cantaloupe

Star Member
Jul 25, 2014
Ontario
absolute_boy97 said:
Guys I am filling out the schedule 3 form and I have some questions. I am a phd student (RA) and I don't have any other work experience except for my RA. I need to know how to answer some of the questions.:
1- question 3(a) “do you have an offer of employment in Canada” ? ( right now I don't have any so I put “NO” but by the time I send my documents I might get a post doc offer, would it then be considered as employment?)
2- Question 9 (a)” Have you previously worked full-time in Canada for at least one year....” ?? it should be Yes right? Considering my RA,
CEC12 answered all your questions.
But regarding Q2: I guess it's better to check NO as RA is not full-time (for most applicants). You could write a note beside it saying that you have equivalent part time experience.

arian_arian

Star Member
Mar 24, 2014
I did my medical exam today. The doctor said they use the emedical service. I was wondering if I need to submit anything to CPC regarding my medical exam. or the Doctor will send everything?

There is a form called "MEDICAL REPORT" in the email that they sent. Do I need fill this and send it to CPC?

Thank you guys,