+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicant from Accra Visa Office Connect Here

VOBIEGBU

Star Member
Mar 26, 2021
Dear Client,

Please be advised that your application is in queue to be processed. Please note that we cannot confirm when your file will be ready for finalization.

We do not require any information from you at the present time. An officer will contact you if further information is required.

We appreciate your patience.

Regards,

Has anyone else received similar mail from Accra this Jan? Pls your aor and are all your parameters passed?

lekanoni

May 7, 2021
Dear Client,

Please be advised that your application is in queue to be processed. Please note that we cannot confirm when your file will be ready for finalization.

We do not require any information from you at the present time. An officer will contact you if further information is required.

We appreciate your patience.

Regards,

Has anyone else received similar mail from Accra this Jan? Pls your aor and are all your parameters passed?
Is this a response to a webform or just an unsolicited message?

Eephie

Jul 18, 2021
Congratulations!

Please advise what to do next after receiving the Ready for Visa email (if you're in Nigeria)- where do I submit the documents? Is it at the vfs office in lagos/abuja? Do I need an appointment? Thanks!
You will need to send via DHL cause they don't allow people go in to submit. Most of the DHL offices close to VFS already know the drill. Go to the VFS office, by the gate the security will explain to you how you go about the postage. I think you will pay for a 2-way post (that is for the to send to and from ie back to you) This was as at OCT 2021

Reactions: D-star

Meka290

Star Member
May 12, 2021
You will need to send via DHL cause they don't allow people go in to submit. Most of the DHL offices close to VFS already know the drill. Go to the VFS office, by the gate the security will explain to you how you go about the postage. I think you will pay for a 2-way post (that is for the to send to and from ie back to you) This was as at OCT 2021
Do you know the proximate time it will take after your application has been approved and seen the counterfoil on your profile for the passport to be returned?

Alicia Belle

Star Member
Jul 14, 2021
Sorry, I don't even know how to share telegram link. If you know how, please tell me and I'll share it.
It's a very active group for Nigerian with visa offices - AVO, Sydney, and Ottawa
I am also interested pls. You can post the name of the group. One can search for it. Thanks

D-star

Nov 9, 2020
Thanks!

Teacher I.T

May 25, 2021
hello people,
VO accra
aor dec, 2019
family of 3
fsw-O PNP

this is my first time posting, though i read regularly.

i got remedical reqeust in dec, 2020 and was passed in jan, 2021. still yet to get ppr.

I got my notes two months ago, everything passed but no final approval remark.

Can they still ask for POF after all these?

so tired of keeping my life on hold!
Wow....