+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicant from Accra Visa Office Connect Here

Adesewab

Star Member
Feb 28, 2018
Does anyone here have AOR in October, November, or December 2019?

I have noticed in other threads that people in other visa offices - Ottawa, Sydney, HK, New Delhi - whose AoR is in late 2019 are getting updates on their application. Either remeds or PPR.

Seems like only Avo hasn't resumed working on outland EE. Or maybe Accra doesn't have late 2019 applicants.
Feb 2019 , here. I believe it will rain ppr here in October

alex123ng

Star Member
Oct 11, 2016

I have noticed in other threads that people in other visa offices - Ottawa, Sydney, HK, New Delhi - whose AoR is in late 2019 are getting updates on their application. Either remeds or PPR.

Seems like only Avo hasn't resumed working on outland EE. Or maybe Accra doesn't have late 2019 applicants.
AR - Sept 2019
AOR - Nov 2019
Application with Accra VO
Still waiting for MR

Oyinakin

Nov 9, 2020

AOR: Oct 2019.
Primary VO: Accra
Secondary VO: HK

Raised webform on Tuesday to both VOs for application status enquiry and uploaded vaccination ecertificate alongside.

Hoping this will ginger them to act.

Reactions: Mike@2019

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
AOR: Oct 2019.
Primary VO: Accra
Secondary VO: HK

Raised webform on Tuesday to both VOs for application status enquiry and uploaded vaccination ecertificate alongside.

Hoping this will ginger them to act.
I sent Accra a web form two weeks ago asking about my application status and if I should send my vaccination certificate. But they haven't replied me which is typical and expected from Avo.

Oyinakin

Nov 9, 2020
I sent Accra a web form two weeks ago asking about my application status and if I should send my vaccination certificate. But they haven't replied me which is typical and expected from Avo.
This will be my 2nd webform to AVO. Funny enough, the first one we sent(around May) was replied in 3 days even though it was to state that travel restrictions were in place.

All stages have been passed except for medicals expired.

We remain hopeful

coldblood

Sep 9, 2021

Aor Dec 2019.
Remed Jan 2021
Still waiting and praying

alex123ng

Star Member
Oct 11, 2016
I need a little help here please.
For applicants from Nigeria, when you receive a Medical Request, is there a way to have it done quickly, possibly within a week or two?
I ask because when you try to book appointment with a registered panel physician, all dates are usually completely booked for as far as 3 months.

siribrow

Feb 17, 2021
For applicants from Nigeria, when you receive a Medical Request, is there a way to have it done quickly, possibly within a week or two?
I ask because when you try to book appointment with a registered panel physician, all dates are usually completely booked for as far as 3 months.
You can go to QLife with the medical instruction & I think you’ll be able to take the re-med.
Did Accra ask you for a remed?

coldblood

Sep 9, 2021
Unfortunately, it has been like this since Jan 2021. Book what date you have and call them or send email with the remed request. If the request says 30 days , you can use that to your advantage.

Reactions: alex123ng

alex123ng

Star Member
Oct 11, 2016
You can go to QLife with the medical instruction & I think you’ll be able to take the re-med.
Did Accra ask you for a remed?
No. Never done medicals before.
I'm contemplating I might get MR soon, so I'm being proactive. I'm based in Nigeria, but problem is all the panel physicians here are fully booked for the next 2-3 months. My application is already 25 months now and I'm thinking how to avoid wasting more time when I do get MR.