+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicant from Accra Visa Office Connect Here

Miuniz

Jun 6, 2021
Hello @All. Biometric Request for my Spouse was sent 30th June. So I scheduled an appointment with VFS Kigali for the 6th of July because, that’s where my spouse is at the moment. She got there and was informed that due to the rising cases of COVID-19 in Rwanda, Mr. President closed them down until further notice. The deadline on the biometric PDF letter is 30th July. What do I do? Can IRCC/AVO give me an extension?

PS: I was proactive and contacted VSF Tanzania, they are working and I even booked an appointment with them. The issue is, I can only afford for her to go via road at the moment, and for this to happen she needs a special pass from Rwanda Immigration and Police which is almost impossible to get but I’ve not given up trying though. This plan came up in case AVO cannot give/grant me extension.

Best advice please and many thanks in advance.

GW007

May 22, 2020
Hello @All. Biometric Request for my Spouse was sent 30th June. So I scheduled an appointment with VFS Kigali for the 6th of July because, that’s where my spouse is at the moment. She got there and was informed that due to the rising cases of COVID-19 in Rwanda, Mr. President closed them down until further notice. The deadline on the biometric PDF letter is 30th July. What do I do? Can IRCC/AVO give me an extension?

PS: I was proactive and contacted VSF Tanzania, they are working and I even booked an appointment with them. The issue is, I can only afford for her to go via road at the moment, and for this to happen she needs a special pass from Rwanda Immigration and Police which is almost impossible to get but I’ve not given up trying though. This plan came up in case AVO cannot give/grant me extension.

Best advice please and many thanks in advance.
Since the closure is Covid related and your spouse is unable to visit another VFS in other state/ country, you have to inform IRCC via web-form and ask for extension.

Omotee2

Apr 21, 2021
The new updated POF, does this affect an applicant who has passed all stages as confirmed by the GCMS notes. With all information complete and Counterfoil required says yes.

Mfoniso Urua

Jul 4, 2020
Good morning everyone, Please i have been asked to send my spouse documents to accra visa office for the processing of her PR. Can anybody who have sent before post the appropriate mailing address to send the documents to. Thanks

Wiriam

Star Member
Feb 14, 2021
Good morning everyone, Please i have been asked to send my spouse documents to accra visa office for the processing of her PR. Can anybody who have sent before post the appropriate mailing address to send the documents to. Thanks
By documents do you mean your spouse passport?
if yes, you’ll have to send it through VFS

Mfoniso Urua

Jul 4, 2020
By documents do you mean your spouse passport?
if yes, you’ll have to send it through VFS
No. I mean her Generic, background, PCC and marriage certificate. She is the spouse of a protected person in Canada. So she is requested to submit those documents to Accra office

Wiriam

Star Member
Feb 14, 2021
No. I mean her Generic, background, PCC and marriage certificate. She is the spouse of a protected person in Canada. So she is requested to submit those documents to Accra office
Oh ok.
1st Floor Atlantics Towers Behind Marina Mall, Airport City Accra Ghana. This is the address of VFS Accra in their website.

Reactions: Mfoniso Urua