Med's Request
10-09-2019
Med's Done....
26-10-2019
Passport Req..
26-04-2021
LANDED..........
30-04-2021
Hello please can someone tell me what these mean? I received this email my dependent in Nigeria submitted passport to VFS lagos and I received this email but on my GC key It still says in process no COPR number or Visa no is showing in my account.

Dear XXX

Visa application, tracking ID No. 2021XX...The envelope for the decision on the results of your visa that has been processed has been received at the Canadian Visa Application Center at Ghana OC, on the date. We will then send this to the Canadian Visa Application Center Ghana OC. Please note that this is an automated email. Please DO NOT reply to this email. Your decision envelope will be returned to you via the courier service offered by the VAC. Collection of decision envelopes in-person at the VAC is not permitted until further notice. Please refer to the 'Buy Services' page of the VAC website for further information on courier services offered by the VAC

Regards,

VFS Global

GW007

May 22, 2020
Please advice I just received my GCMS and I have RR for funds . I used mutual funds and pensions funds, how can address this please?
Pension funds is not listed as acceptable POF on IRCC website. The main requirement is that the funds must be readily accessible to applicants.. I advise you immediately source for additional funds to make up the mutual funds or fixed deposit, up to required IRCC funds threshold, and send the new POF with a letter of explanation via web-form to IRCC... Best of luck.

bebee2019

May 24, 2021
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-10-2020
Pension funds is not listed as acceptable POF on IRCC website. The main requirement is that the funds must be readily accessible to applicants.. I advise you immediately source for additional funds to make up the mutual funds or fixed deposit, up to required IRCC funds threshold, and send the new POF with a letter of explanation via web-form to IRCC... Best of luck.
My Partner and I have been able to raise the remaining 25% for the POF this will be counted together in my mutual funds that I earlier presented .

I will also be presenting his bank statement in another currency .

I would like to know if I can get an ADR at any point for his bank statement.

TripleE01

May 24, 2019
My Partner and I have been able to raise the remaining 25% for the POF this will be counted together in my mutual funds that I earlier presented .

I will also be presenting his bank statement in another currency .

I would like to know if I can get an ADR at any point for his bank statement.
In your LOE why don't you attach a statement alongside, they may want to see evidence that you have the 25% sorted out outside the pension fund..

bebee2019

May 24, 2021
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-10-2020
I will be attaching the statement for the mutual funds which was updated and his other account

The account he will be transferring the money from to my mutual has a company loan and that might start raising some questions.

Nwoke

May 13, 2021
Hello please can someone tell me what these mean? I received this email my dependent in Nigeria submitted passport to VFS lagos and I received this email but on my GC key It still says in process no COPR number or Visa no is showing in my account.

Dear XXX

Visa application, tracking ID No. 2021XX...The envelope for the decision on the results of your visa that has been processed has been received at the Canadian Visa Application Center at Ghana OC, on the date. We will then send this to the Canadian Visa Application Center Ghana OC. Please note that this is an automated email. Please DO NOT reply to this email. Your decision envelope will be returned to you via the courier service offered by the VAC. Collection of decision envelopes in-person at the VAC is not permitted until further notice. Please refer to the 'Buy Services' page of the VAC website for further information on courier services offered by the VAC

Regards,

VFS Global
Hi, I'm in a similar situation as you and unfortunately do not have an explanation for the meaning. Please share information when you receive an update. Thanks and best if luck.

Reactions: Emprexx

Nneoma.muna

Dec 13, 2018
SK
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Nomination.....
Sk
AOR Received.
06-04-2019
Med's Request
10-09-2019
Med's Done....
26-10-2019
Passport Req..
26-04-2021
LANDED..........
30-04-2021
Hi, I'm in a similar situation as you and unfortunately do not have an explanation for the meaning. Please share information when you receive an update. Thanks and best if luck.
Ok received 2 other email since I got this . 2 emails on the same day with 1st in transit to VAC and 2nd received at the VAC in total 4 emails I av received from vfs since my husband submitted his passport.

Nwoke

May 13, 2021
Ok received 2 other email since I got this . 2 emails on the same day with 1st in transit to VAC and 2nd received at the VAC in total 4 emails I av received from vfs since my husband submitted his passport.
Thanks for your response. my dependent received another email (3rd) confirming their application tracking ID has been received and is being processed by IRCC Office.

Reactions: Nneoma.muna

Nneoma.muna

Dec 13, 2018
SK
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Nomination.....
Sk
AOR Received.
06-04-2019
Med's Request
10-09-2019
Med's Done....
26-10-2019
Passport Req..
26-04-2021
LANDED..........
30-04-2021
Thanks for your response. my dependent received another email (3rd) confirming their application tracking ID has been received and is being processed by IRCC Office.
Has the documents info being uploaded on your gc key online account, because I do not see any update on the online account yet. So I doubt the visa has been stamped. CN you let me know if you get an update on your account. Thanks

Nwoke

May 13, 2021
Has the documents info being uploaded on your gc key online account, because I do not see any update on the online account yet. So I doubt the visa has been stamped. CN you let me know if you get an update on your account. Thanks
I've not received the document info on my GC key and will share updates when I receive feedback.

Reactions: Nneoma.muna