+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicant from Accra Visa Office Connect Here

5CS

Dec 15, 2020
Please can anyone that has travelled this year advice me on his/her experience at the port of entry especially on settlement funds. Can i go with my Nigerian Naira account statement showing equivalent of the funds required for me and my family as settlement fund while I travel with few dollars maybe 2,000-3000 USD and also quoating that there is limit for purchase of force for travellers in Nigeria and that I will eventually transfer the funds once I open an account in Canada.

Carmen01

Oct 13, 2020
I now have my authorisation to travel but that of my spouse and Children were rejected as . I guess I have to move to settle down and come pick them up after xmas by Gods grace as am sure the restriction would have been lifted then.
You travel and then they will use you to get an AL. No need to wait till Christmas but that’s an option too

Reactions: Rehab

Koopidz

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
28-08-2019
Nomination.....
16-11-2019
AOR Received.
28-09-2019
Med's Done....
10-02-2020
Passport Req..
26-11-2020
VISA ISSUED...
O6-01-2021
Please can anyone that has travelled this year advice me on his/her experience at the port of entry especially on settlement funds. Can i go with my Nigerian Naira account statement showing equivalent of the funds required for me and my family as settlement fund while I travel with few dollars maybe 2,000-3000 USD and also quoating that there is limit for purchase of force for travellers in Nigeria and that I will eventually transfer the funds once I open an account in Canada.
Yes you can. They most probably won't ask you for physical proof of funds, but even if they do, it's acceptable to have some cash and your Naija naira account statement.

Andnaij

Dec 10, 2019
Guys I applied for an exemption to travel and got it approved as the principal applicant. I applied for my wife as well, as She has a sibling resident in Canada, but it was rejected saying she is not the principal applicant, can not land before the principal applicant, and she does not have a valid visa. I do not know if this was an oversight as my wife has a valid visa to expire in May and we submitted the IMM006 forms signed off by her Sister. The whole thing is confusing.

GW007

May 22, 2020
Guys I applied for an exemption to travel and got it approved as the principal applicant. I applied for my wife as well, as She has a sibling resident in Canada, but it was rejected saying she is not the principal applicant, can not land before the principal applicant, and she does not have a valid visa. I do not know if this was an oversight as my wife has a valid visa to expire in May and we submitted the IMM006 forms signed off by her Sister. The whole thing is confusing.
You can simply travel and after confirming your COPR, your spouse can then apply for exemption as immediate family of a PR...

TrillDude

Feb 5, 2021
Can someone please guide me (step by step) on how to call IRCC from Nigeria. Please. TextNow isn’t working for me.

Prayerworks

Aug 2, 2020
I now have my authorisation to travel but that of my spouse and Children were rejected as . I guess I have to move to settle down and come pick them up after xmas by Gods grace as am sure the restriction would have been lifted then.
Once you land they can come in under the exemption as reunification with immediate family member. You sont have to wait till Christmas...

Prayerworks

Aug 2, 2020
Just show your Bank statements if they do ask. I said if because, nobody asked me for my POF, nor did they ask anyone that I know that landed in the last one month. You should be fine with your NGN statements. You don't need to show USD cash

Nneoma.muna

Dec 13, 2018
SK
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Nomination.....
Sk
AOR Received.
06-04-2019
Med's Request
10-09-2019
Med's Done....
26-10-2019
Passport Req..
26-04-2021
LANDED..........
30-04-2021
Hi, how long did it take you to get the travel authorization, My husband plans on sending the email on Monday 12th

Nneoma.muna

Dec 13, 2018
SK
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Nomination.....
Sk
AOR Received.
06-04-2019
Med's Request
10-09-2019
Med's Done....
26-10-2019
Passport Req..
26-04-2021
LANDED..........
30-04-2021
please how long did it take for your authorization to be processed and approved? can you please share the documents you submitted.

Andnaij

Dec 10, 2019
please how long did it take for your authorization to be processed and approved? can you please share the documents you submitted.
Hello Nneoma, I got a reply in 3 days from them. The docs submitted were my complete and notarized form IMM0006 to show a relationship with my brother and my Brother’s permanent resident card.

Reactions: Nneoma.muna

Emprexx

Star Member
Nov 11, 2019
So I just got my GCMS notes:

On page 2....

ASSESSMENT
Eligibility: Recommend Interview
Security: Not started
HIRV:
Criminality: Not started
Information sharing: In progress
Other Reqs:

Then under NOTE 7 on Page 134

Review type: A11.2- CASE PROCESSING AGENT APPLICATION:
I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. RECOMMENDATION: *** Appears to meet requirements*** A11.2: MET R87: MET R75: Appears to meet R76. FUNDS: SETTLEMENT FUNDS ARE MET. MEDICAL: ALL VALID ready to finalize.

Who here understands and can interpret GCMS notes? Please help.

datguytomi

Nov 3, 2020
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra (Moved to RROC December 2021)
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
31-10-2020
File Transfer...
02-12-2021
Passport Req..
16-03-2022
VISA ISSUED...
06-04-2022
LANDED..........
21-06-2022
So I just got my GCMS notes:

On page 2....

ASSESSMENT
Eligibility: Recommend Interview
Security: Not started
HIRV:
Criminality: Not started
Information sharing: In progress
Other Reqs:

Then under NOTE 7 on Page 134

Review type: A11.2- CASE PROCESSING AGENT APPLICATION:
I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. RECOMMENDATION: *** Appears to meet requirements*** A11.2: MET R87: MET R75: Appears to meet R76. FUNDS: SETTLEMENT FUNDS ARE MET. MEDICAL: ALL VALID ready to finalize.

Who here understands and can interpret GCMS notes? Please help.
What does Note 1 say? & when was the note 1 made?
check Notes 1-3 to be sure of the most recent information.

Emprexx

Star Member
Nov 11, 2019
What does Note 1 say? & when was the note 1 made?
check Notes 1-3 to be sure of the most recent information.
Notes 1 contains webform correspondence between me and IRCC and was dated 26th January, 2021. The rest of the notes don't contain any information until note 7 which I already stated here. And that was on 4th March, 2020.
Apparently, my file was last touched in March of 2020, until November when they requested schedule 4 form, and then on 27th January 2021 when they updated my account with: "we are reviewing the additional document you provided.

I'm seriously concerned about the" RECOMMEND INTERVIEW' part. Just don't understand it all.

Last edited: