+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicant from Accra Visa Office Connect Here

7ftshort

Jan 22, 2021
So I had my passport returned back to me without a counterfoil because I had less than 6 months medical validity. Yet I wasn’t given any medical request. Not sure what to do yet. So everyone out there sending passports to Accra VO should take note.

GW007

May 22, 2020
So I had my passport returned back to me without a counterfoil because I had less than 6 months medical validity. Yet I wasn’t given any medical request. Not sure what to do yet. So everyone out there sending passports to Accra VO should take note.
This does not make sense to me. Why did IRCC send passport request to you in the first place when they knew medical is close to below 6 months validity? Common sense suggest they evaluate and ask for re-medical first before asking for passport submission....

GW007

May 22, 2020
I think you should do another medical and submit via Webform the medical sheet. Also include a copy of the notification letter returning your passport.

7ftshort

Jan 22, 2021
This does not make sense to me. Why did IRCC send passport request to you in the first place when they knew medical is close to below 6 months validity? Common sense suggest they evaluate and ask for re-medical first before asking for passport submission....
My thoughts exactly. After holding the passport for 3 months. Beats me

F.aliu

Apr 4, 2020
Please anyone add their spouse to their application? Whether it went well or not. Just trying to figure out if I should do that or not.

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
My profile showed updated today. Turns out I passed the remedicals (unsolicited) I did last month.
Congratulations. I'm yet to pass mine. Did it on 17 February in Lagos.

Where and when did you do yours?
And also, did you get an email notification saying you have a message in your IRCC portal?

Last edited:

Adesewab

Star Member
Feb 28, 2018
I did my Medicals since December, Iom sent an email it was updated in January, till now no update on my portal yet. I’m tired of these people

Emprexx

Star Member
Nov 11, 2019
I did my Medicals since December, Iom sent an email it was updated in January, till now no update on my portal yet. I’m tired of these people
Did you raise a web form attaching the upfront medical to inform IRCC about it? You should do so asap. Don't rely on the testing clinic alone, they might have mixed things up somehow.

Adesewab

Star Member
Feb 28, 2018
Did you raise a web form attaching the upfront medical to inform IRCC about it? You should do so asap. Don't rely on the testing clinic alone, they might have mixed things up somehow.
I didn’t know I could do that, but I don’t have a copy myself. I’ll email them to send me a copy ASAP

Emprexx

Star Member
Nov 11, 2019
They usually give a copy. That 2 paged document they gave you that has your image on the front page is the upfront medical report.