+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicant from Accra Visa Office Connect Here

Emprexx

Star Member
Nov 11, 2019
Oh , I’m not sure they gave me , but I’ll check through the papers I have .
I really doubt they didn't give you a copy. That couldn't have been missed. You're practically given a copy from the moment you get captured through the entire screening process. So check very meticulously through your files. All the best.

Adesewab

Star Member
Feb 28, 2018
I really doubt they didn't give you a copy. That couldn't have been missed. You're practically given a copy from the moment you get captured through the entire screening process. So check very meticulously through your files. All the best.
They gave us some papers but I didn’t know it was the document to upload as the results were not out. I thought it was the result of the Medicals I would upload.

Emprexx

Star Member
Nov 11, 2019
They gave us some papers but I didn’t know it was the document to upload as the results were not out. I thought it was the result of the Medicals I would upload.
Yes. Look for that document with your image on it. Scan, raise a web form, a d then attach it with a brief but direct explanation.

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
I did my Medicals since December, Iom sent an email it was updated in January, till now no update on my portal yet. I’m tired of these people
If you did on your own, without IRCC requesting, then it is a must to upload the document you received from the medical as it would contain the IME number which would be used to link to your IRCC account.

nathan2020EE

Star Member
Sep 21, 2020
Email from IRCC

Dear client,

Thank you for your interest in coming to Canada as an Economic Class permanent resident. We are looking forward to having you here, but you will have to wait a little longer.

At this time, to protect Canadians from COVID-19, travel restrictions are in place for individuals travelling to Canada. Even people with a confirmation of permanent residence (CoPR) and a permanent resident visa (PRV) counterfoil (if applicable), CANNOT TRAVEL TO CANADA at this time to become permanent residents unless they are exempt from the travel restrictions.
Do not worry if your documents are near expiry. We will contact you with further instructions if your documents expire before the travel restrictions are lifted. We will then work with you at that time to re-issue or extend the validity of your documents when it is safer to travel.
Travel Restrictions Compliance and Enforcement
We want you to eventually come to Canada safely and legally. Please note if you don’t follow the instructions provided to and try to travel to Canada right now, you could face a signficant ticket or fine. Entering Canada is an offence under the Quarantine Act. For more information see Consequences for failure to comply with the Emergency order.

Please learn about how COVID-19 is affecting immigration servicesand how it affects travel, quarantine and borders for the latest information on travel restrictions before making any travel plans and again before departing for Canada to avoid being denied boarding or entry in Canada.

Reuniting with family
We understand that you may have family in Canada and are looking forward to seeing them. If you are trying to reunite with family in Canada, you likely meet an exemption under the travel restrictions. If so, please consult Foreign nationals reuniting with family regularly to find out if you can travel to Canada.

Keep us informed if your situation has changed
Please let us know if your situation changes in any of the following ways:

• Marriage or common-law union, divorce, annulment, legal separation
  • Death of the sponsor, the principal applicant or any accompanying family member
  • Birth or adoption of a child, including grandchildren born to dependent children
  • You, the principal applicant, or any of your family members have been charged or convicted of a criminal offence
Do not attempt to travel to Canada if your situation has changed. Your documents will need to be updated and re-issued.
We are sorry to keep you waiting and thank you for your patience,

Sincerely,
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

Yekede

Mar 4, 2019
Email from IRCC

Dear client,

Thank you for your interest in coming to Canada as an Economic Class permanent resident. We are looking forward to having you here, but you will have to wait a little longer.

Travel Restrictions Compliance and Enforcement
We want you to eventually come to Canada safely and legally. Please note if you don’t follow the instructions provided to and try to travel to Canada right now, you could face a signficant ticket or fine. Entering Canada is an offence under the Quarantine Act. For more information see Consequences for failure to comply with the Emergency order.

Please learn about how COVID-19 is affecting immigration servicesand how it affects travel, quarantine and borders for the latest information on travel restrictions before making any travel plans and again before departing for Canada to avoid being denied boarding or entry in Canada.

Reuniting with family
We understand that you may have family in Canada and are looking forward to seeing them. If you are trying to reunite with family in Canada, you likely meet an exemption under the travel restrictions. If so, please consult Foreign nationals reuniting with family regularly to find out if you can travel to Canada.

Keep us informed if your situation has changed
Please let us know if your situation changes in any of the following ways:

• Marriage or common-law union, divorce, annulment, legal separation
  • Death of the sponsor, the principal applicant or any accompanying family member
  • Birth or adoption of a child, including grandchildren born to dependent children
  • You, the principal applicant, or any of your family members have been charged or convicted of a criminal offence

We are sorry to keep you waiting and thank you for your patience,

Sincerely,
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
I received this too. Till when will we have to wait

5CS

Dec 15, 2020
I received this too. Till when will we have to wait
I also received this yesterday. Guess it was sent to those that have received their CPR and Counter Foil.

I have already written IRCC for approval to travel as I have a family (Sister)member in Canada whom i want to reunite with ,I am waiting for their response as which the said is within 14 working days. Our Visa is expiring by May.

5CS

Dec 15, 2020
N
Good day, pls how do I get an authorization letter?
Do you have a family member on Canada? If yes the family member executes form IMM0006 and motorized it, you also sign and send to IRCC for authorization. You can go though cic.gc.ca to check

Prayerworks

Aug 2, 2020
I also received this yesterday. Guess it was sent to those that have received their CPR and Counter Foil.

I have already written IRCC for approval to travel as I have a family (Sister)member in Canada whom i want to reunite with ,I am waiting for their response as which the said is within 14 working days. Our Visa is expiring by May.
Should be approved in a few days provided all your supporting document is complete. The response time is pretty quick. Mine took about 2 days.

Adesewab

Star Member
Feb 28, 2018
Yes. Look for that document with your image on it. Scan, raise a web form, a d then attach it with a brief but direct explanation.
I found the paper finally, I’ve been searching for it. Thank you so much. I’ll send it through web form immediately.

Reactions: Emprexx

omakuno

Feb 19, 2021
Pls any body awaiting hong Kong VO here? Nothing from them since last week in January. Is there a way to contact them. My profile was move from Accra. added a child after PPR 4th December 2020. Please if you have a clue help me on what to do next, I am tired, no response, nothing.

GW007

May 22, 2020
Pls any body awaiting hong Kong VO here? Nothing from them since last week in January. Is there a way to contact them. My profile was move from Accra. added a child after PPR 4th December 2020. Please if you have a clue help me on what to do next, I am tired, no response, nothing.
The truth is almost all outland application are on standstill...infact, there was a general mail from IRCC last Friday to applicants about delay in processing.... Patience for now seems to be the only option...

5CS

Dec 15, 2020
Should be approved in a few days provided all your supporting document is complete. The response time is pretty quick. Mine took about 2 days.
I now have my authorisation to travel but that of my spouse and Children were rejected as . I guess I have to move to settle down and come pick them up after xmas by Gods grace as am sure the restriction would have been lifted then.