+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicant from Accra Visa Office Connect Here

Adesewab

Star Member
Feb 28, 2018
My application is currently 13 months and counting. It has been approved since March last year according to the GCMS notes, "***OFFICER REVIEW*** APPLICATION APPROVED*** FOSS NAI, SATISFIED ALL REQUIREMENTS MET"

But I haven't heard anything from anyone since. I've requested like 3 more GCMS notes since then and nothing has changed. It's like they've forgotten I exist. My medicals expired last November. I don't know if it was extended. What is on my profile is "January 20, 2020 You passed the medical exam."

Should I get another medical?
I think you should do a remed, these Canada people don’t say anything.

Joenelly

Star Member
Feb 27, 2020
My application is currently 13 months and counting. It has been approved since March last year according to the GCMS notes, "***OFFICER REVIEW*** APPLICATION APPROVED*** FOSS NAI, SATISFIED ALL REQUIREMENTS MET"

But I haven't heard anything from anyone since. I've requested like 3 more GCMS notes since then and nothing has changed. It's like they've forgotten I exist. My medicals expired last November. I don't know if it was extended. What is on my profile is "January 20, 2020 You passed the medical exam."

Should I get another medical?
Have you tried sending a mail to them? Hong Kong specifically, that's if your case is in AVO.

As for the medicals, it's totally upto you. You could, no harm in doing so.
You also have the option of waiting to see if it'd be extended.

If funds are not of concern to you, then go ahead and redo it. Best of luck.

Yekede

Mar 4, 2019
When is your COPR expiring? Will you travel despite the restriction?
COPR expiring August.
I was planning on going in April but With the new restrictions I don't know.
I was thinking maybe I should go now before the restrictions are put in place but it's a dilemma.
Please do anyone have a feedback about a recent landing

5CS

Dec 15, 2020
COPR expiring August.
I was planning on going in April but With the new restrictions I don't know.
I was thinking maybe I should go now before the restrictions are put in place but it's a dilemma.
Please do anyone have a feedback about a recent landing
What date was your medical or remedical approved?

I sent my passport this month for COPR. My medicals was passed on Nov.26 2020, I wonder wen my COPR will expired if issued.

I hope they will allow people travel with expired COPR if travel restrictions stops people from travelling before expiration.

This people dont just spell things out straight.

Emprexx

Star Member
Nov 11, 2019
Same here. My medicals expire 31st January. Already booked for 1st February. If PPR comes with medical extension before then, fine. If not, medical validity is 1 year and no excuse for AVO.
How far, Mike? Did you go ahead with the remedical? If yes, how did it go? Did they ask you for remed letter or anything?...