+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicant from Accra Visa Office Connect Here

tfeddy2012

Star Member
May 11, 2015
Their webchat works. If you can't get through with the call, chat them up, I was able to chat with someone today via that tracking link you will see webchat. I was told my passport hasn't been dispatched yet.. dunno why even though I hear their is a racket going on with dispatch.. if you want to get it fast you tip a particular guy N2500 to dispatch ASAP... I will patiently wait!!!
When did you send your passport?

PRVMaple

Jan 20, 2021
Hello, my passport has been at AVO for stamping since Oct27th 2020 (2 months now). After reaching out to them, they sent the below;

My medicals expire 23/03/21. Now I am stuck in some form of limbo as they won’t stamp my passport or tell me to go renew my medicals. Does anyone have any advice on this situation

Hello,

I also got the same message recently. Medicals also expires in March 2021. Have you heard from AVO? I'm really confused on what to do next.

nathan2020EE

Star Member
Sep 21, 2020
Their webchat works. If you can't get through with the call, chat them up, I was able to chat with someone today via that tracking link you will see webchat. I was told my passport hasn't been dispatched yet.. dunno why even though I hear their is a racket going on with dispatch.. if you want to get it fast you tip a particular guy N2500 to dispatch ASAP... I will patiently wait!!!
Wait what. On top the ridiculous dispatch fee.

Jbach

Star Member
Jul 21, 2020
This is ridiculous. Yet this same people criticize government. Everyone looking for an opportunity to make money. This is appalling

Snowskye

Jan 21, 2021
Please who are they tipping the #2,500 to, I just need my passport ASAP and don't even care again because these people have spoilt plans. I have another trip to make on February 10, how do I guarantee my passport is back before then? I was stamped on 15th Jan.

TripleE01

May 24, 2019
Please who are they tipping the #2,500 to, I just need my passport ASAP and don't even care again because these people have spoilt plans. I have another trip to make on February 10, how do I guarantee my passport is back before then? I was stamped on 15th Jan.
Call them or chat them up, I did and was told mine would be dispatched tomorrow... Don't pay, you will make your trip!!!

Snowskye

Jan 21, 2021
Call them or chat them up, I did and was told mine would be dispatched tomorrow... Don't pay, you will make your trip!!!
I haven't even gotten the initial mail to make the 11k payment and that's why I'm unsettled. I called them on Monday and they said my passport is still in transit, whatever that means. I'm happy for you. Hoping they send me a payment advice and dispatch my passport soon. I wish I had someone's number from inside.

Reactions: nathan2020EE

TripleE01

May 24, 2019
I haven't even gotten the initial mail to make the 11k payment and that's why I'm unsettled. I called them on Monday and they said my passport is still in transit, whatever that means. I'm happy for you. Hoping they send me a payment advice and dispatch my passport soon. I wish I had someone's number from inside.
Hopefully you get that email next week!!! And have everything fast tracked for you!!

Reactions: Snowskye

7ftshort

Jan 22, 2021
I received the following message below after sending in my passport , How do i handle this? Any suggestions please?

In light of current IRCC guidelines, permanent resident visas (PRV) and Confirmation of Permanent Residence (CoPR) cannot be issued for economic applicants with medical results valid for less than a specific period of time, currently set at six months.

We will hold your passport until we are able to issue it, either because our restrictions change or we receive authorization to request additional information that allows us to issue the PRV and COPR (e.g. a new medical exam).