+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicant from Accra Visa Office Connect Here

Adesewab

Star Member
Feb 28, 2018
I am july AOR 2019 and there has been no update on my application since I have filled web form several time and all they replay is due to covid they have few staff working. My application is at Accra visa office and this delay is frustrating...
Just hang in there, I am Feb Aor 2019. I am still very hopeful I can’t even do remed now as I am expecting. Just have faith it will come

Adesewab

Star Member
Feb 28, 2018
I just got a ghost update this morning and medicals has been extended.. I hope that means good news is on the way! Fingers crossed. AOR December 20th 2019.
This is good news, how long did they extend it for ? I really hope they extend mine because I am pregnant

Reactions: TripleE01

Adesewab

Star Member
Feb 28, 2018
Congratulations to everyone that got theirs. I am a bit concerned, My AOR was May 4, 2019. Since then there's been no significant change. My account says my eligibility is still being reviewed, background check is still being processed. My medicals expired April 2020, I raised numerous webforms asking if I should do remedicals, I was told the Immigration Officer hasn't requested for it yet. I noticed a ghost update in my account that says, 'you do not need a medical exam, we will contact you if this changes'. It was previously saying medicals passed but expired. What those it mean? Should I just withdrawal the application, it is seriously making no sense since people that summitted after mine was over due are getting theirs.
Please don’t withdraw, just be hopeful. I am feb2019 don’t worry I know we will all get our ppr

Flakeyy

Oct 8, 2020
Thanks Flakeyy, I have ordered 3 sets of gcms notes, I am waiting for the 3rd one. The second one showed no action, in fact it was the same gcms notes they sent the first time with the dates and all that was sent again. I wanted to do the re-medicals but I was specifically told not to, now my account has been updated to say that I do not need medicals and would be informed if it changes. In that case I am not sure I will be able to get medical forms from my account to take to IOM. You said yours has been since March, how far have they gone with it? Has it been approved now? It is certainly frustrating to see people that submitted a year after you granted while yours is still in limbo, whatever system AVO is using is extremely unfair. What exactly did early 2019 applicant's do to AVO? Lets continue to keep the faith and all will be well?
My dear. It isn't easy at all. I'm currently pregnant and will soon give birth, so I'm even more frustrated cos it means a whole lot of processes to add the new born. But what can I do??? I think they just forgot us cos our medicals have expired already and they are focusing on ppl with valid medicals.
They sent me a mail for re-medicals sometime last week. So there's hope for me, lol. But I know someone that is 2019 March AOR and he did re-medicals in August. He was amongst the first batch given PPRs. So I'll still suggest you ignore them, and go ahead and do re-medicals. Your extension period is expired that's why the medical status changed. Just book again like how you did while submitting your application.

Flakeyy

Oct 8, 2020
Just hang in there, I am Feb Aor 2019. I am still very hopeful I can’t even do remed now as I am expecting. Just have faith it will come
My dear, pls book for medicals and redo, they know how to take care of medicals for preggies. You'll still do all tests apart from x-ray. I still regret not following my husband's advice. By now we would have gotten our PPR. I don't think they extended medicals for us. I had already booked for re-medicals before they sent me the mail for re-medicals.

Last edited:

Debbso

Star Member
Aug 12, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
RPRF 06-10-2020
AOR Received.
27-08-2020
Thanks Flakeyy, I have ordered 3 sets of gcms notes, I am waiting for the 3rd one. The second one showed no action, in fact it was the same gcms notes they sent the first time with the dates and all that was sent again. I wanted to do the re-medicals but I was specifically told not to, now my account has been updated to say that I do not need medicals and would be informed if it changes. In that case I am not sure I will be able to get medical forms from my account to take to IOM. You said yours has been since March, how far have they gone with it? Has it been approved now? It is certainly frustrating to see people that submitted a year after you granted while yours is still in limbo, whatever system AVO is using is extremely unfair. What exactly did early 2019 applicant's do to AVO? Lets continue to keep the faith and all will be well?
Just be patient and wait...you’ve come this far. Your medicals changing to “you do not need medical....” is because yours has expired. They will give you an extension, just wait. If you can’t, go ahead and redo the medicals. I know it’s frustrating but hang in there a little. A number of 2019s got medical extensions last Friday.

Jn198

Star Member
Sep 17, 2019
Hello my people,
I just noticed a ghost update on my GC key profile. It says application/profile :updated.
I am April, 2019 AOR, Want to know what its for.

TripleE01

May 24, 2019
Hello my people,
I just noticed a ghost update on my GC key profile. It says application/profile :updated.
I am April, 2019 AOR, Want to know what its for.
Were you able to check your full application? I saw same thing but could not open my full application to see if anything got updated!

Adesewab

Star Member
Feb 28, 2018
My dear, pls book for medicals and redo, they know how to take care of medicals for preggies. You'll still do all tests apart from x-ray. I still regret not following my husband's advice. By now we would have gotten our PPR. I don't think they extended medicals for us. I had already booked for re-medicals before they sent me the mail for re-medicals.
Oh really, please how do I book for Remed without them asking ? Let me do that this week, this is why it is good to share your problems. You don’t know how happy I am knowing I can do Medicals I’m literally dancing right now lol

Flakeyy

Oct 8, 2020
Oh really, please how do I book for Remed without them asking ? Let me do that this week, this is why it is good to share your problems. You don’t know how happy I am knowing I can do Medicals I’m literally dancing right now lol
Just call IOM or Qlife and book for upfront medicals. Just like you did when you got ITA.