+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicant from Accra Visa Office Connect Here

Jane13

Apr 17, 2020
Congratulations to everyone that got theirs. I am a bit concerned, My AOR was May 4, 2019. Since then there's been no significant change. My account says my eligibility is still being reviewed, background check is still being processed. My medicals expired April 2020, I raised numerous webforms asking if I should do remedicals, I was told the Immigration Officer hasn't requested for it yet. I noticed a ghost update in my account that says, 'you do not need a medical exam, we will contact you if this changes'. It was previously saying medicals passed but expired. What those it mean? Should I just withdrawal the application, it is seriously making no sense since people that summitted after mine was over due are getting theirs.

tosyniyi

May 29, 2018
Thanks everyone for your prompt response. The request says I should click on the web link provided, fill the form and go to next to add document, then sign and submit. When I clicked on the link it took me to Accra webform and I submitted as instructed. I didn’t receive any acknowledgment mail from them though. I’ll submit through my profile as suggested. Thanks everyone.

GW007

May 22, 2020
Congratulations to everyone that got theirs. I am a bit concerned, My AOR was May 4, 2019. Since then there's been no significant change. My account says my eligibility is still being reviewed, background check is still being processed. My medicals expired April 2020, I raised numerous webforms asking if I should do remedicals, I was told the Immigration Officer hasn't requested for it yet. I noticed a ghost update in my account that says, 'you do not need a medical exam, we will contact you if this changes'. It was previously saying medicals passed but expired. What those it mean? Should I just withdrawal the application, it is seriously making no sense since people that summitted after mine was over due are getting theirs.
Just keep the patience a bit, I know it can be frustrating waiting this long without updates....at least Accra has started working on files as evidenced in recent PPRs with a mix of 2019 AOR to 2020...

Zibah

Star Member
Jun 21, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nigeria
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-10-2019
Doc's Request.
03-12-2019
Nomination.....
19-05-2020
AOR Received.
10-06-2020
Med's Request
14-08-2020
Med's Done....
14-08-2020
Thanks everyone for your prompt response. The request says I should click on the web link provided, fill the form and go to next to add document, then sign and submit. When I clicked on the link it took me to Accra webform and I submitted as instructed. I didn’t receive any acknowledgment mail from them though. I’ll submit through my profile as suggested. Thanks everyone.
I submitted same request but I was instructed to submit in my profile and they already made a placeholder for it when I logged in. Sent 2 weeks now. Still showing uploaded nothing has changed.

TripleE01

May 24, 2019
Make sure you send a letter of explanation too!

Flakeyy

Oct 8, 2020
The wait is extremely frustrating, I understand as I'm a March 2019 AOR. However, have you ordered for gcms notes?? Your account won't show you the true State or progress made in your account. Also, you can go ahead and redo your medicals and upload it. I Know quite a number of applicants that did that, and they have received PPR.
So, order for gcms notes, and redo your medicals. And also hang in there, you've not come this far to just give up like that. I'm sure before the end of January Accra will clear all their backlogs.

Olu.wa.se.un

Nov 14, 2019
I am july AOR 2019 and there has been no update on my application since I have filled web form several time and all they replay is due to covid they have few staff working. My application is at Accra visa office and this delay is frustrating...
Did you get GCMS notes?

Jn198

Star Member
Sep 17, 2019
Hello my great people, please I noticed an IFHP updates on my GC key profile today. I want to know if its a good sign or not.
Will appreciate a good reply from anyone,
Thanks

Jane13

Apr 17, 2020
Thanks Flakeyy, I have ordered 3 sets of gcms notes, I am waiting for the 3rd one. The second one showed no action, in fact it was the same gcms notes they sent the first time with the dates and all that was sent again. I wanted to do the re-medicals but I was specifically told not to, now my account has been updated to say that I do not need medicals and would be informed if it changes. In that case I am not sure I will be able to get medical forms from my account to take to IOM. You said yours has been since March, how far have they gone with it? Has it been approved now? It is certainly frustrating to see people that submitted a year after you granted while yours is still in limbo, whatever system AVO is using is extremely unfair. What exactly did early 2019 applicant's do to AVO? Lets continue to keep the faith and all will be well?

Adesewab

Star Member
Feb 28, 2018
The wait is extremely frustrating, I understand as I'm a March 2019 AOR. However, have you ordered for gcms notes?? Your account won't show you the true State or progress made in your account. Also, you can go ahead and redo your medicals and upload it. I Know quite a number of applicants that did that, and they have received PPR.
So, order for gcms notes, and redo your medicals. And also hang in there, you've not come this far to just give up like that. I'm sure before the end of January Accra will clear all their backlogs.
Just hang in there, I am Feb Aor 2019. I am still very hopeful I can’t even do remed now as I am expecting. Just have faith it will come