+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicant from Accra Visa Office Connect Here

TripleE01

May 24, 2019
I just got a ghost update this morning and medicals has been extended.. I hope that means good news is on the way! Fingers crossed. AOR December 20th 2019.

CD07

May 11, 2020
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-12-2019
AOR Received.
03-12-2019
Med's Request
27-12-2019
I just got a ghost update this morning and medicals has been extended.. I hope that means good news is on the way! Fingers crossed. AOR December 20th 2019.
I got ghost update too. It now reads "November 13, 2020 you passed the medical exam". Nothing else changed. I guess that's an extension. AOR December 2019

Reactions: TripleE01

TripleE01

May 24, 2019
I got ghost update too. It now reads "November 13, 2020 you passed the medical exam". Nothing else changed. I guess that's an extension. AOR December 2019
That is the same thing I saw, same date too!
Has your eligibility and criminality been passed!

Olabanji

Star Member
Nov 13, 2018
Thanks for your response. That's great. Did you status online change to medical passed again? Please let me know when you get PPR.
Yes the status has changed again to medical passed two days after medical exam,a day after it was transmitted to IRCC

CD07

May 11, 2020
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-12-2019
AOR Received.
03-12-2019
Med's Request
27-12-2019
Y
That is the same thing I saw, same date too!
Has your eligibility and criminality been passed!
Yes, Eligibility, criminality were already passed as at August when I ordered GCMS noted. Security was passed in September when I sent a webform. I was just hoping for extension of medicals because we are a big family.

Reactions: TripleE01

tosyniyi

May 29, 2018
Good day everyone, I’m new on the platform. I got a request for schedule 4 form few weeks ago and submitted through the web link provided in the request letter as instructed but my profile still reads action required. I have raised web forms to them twice but got no response. I later saw today that I could upload from my profile in the document section but it says replacement overdue, however the upload button is still active. Do I still upload the form again from my profile? Thanks

TripleE01

May 24, 2019
Good day everyone, I’m new on the platform. I got a request for schedule 4 form few weeks ago and submitted through the web link provided in the request letter as instructed but my profile still reads action required. I have raised web forms to them twice but got no response. I later saw today that I could upload from my profile in the document section but it says replacement overdue, however the upload button is still active. Do I still upload the form again from my profile? Thanks
The instructions in my on ADR request for schedule 4 was to login into my profile then follow the upload link... You could just go ahead and upload the schedule 4 again and also send a letter of explanation saying what you did initially!!!

GW007

May 22, 2020
@tosyniyi,
After you upload the document on your CIC account, you need to go down same page to 'Transmit' and Sign to conclude the process... That's only when the uploaded document will reflect as 'provided'..

TripleE01

May 24, 2019
Did you get an acknowledgement email after you uploaded the schedule 4 form? If you did then I guess you are good!!!