+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicant from Accra Visa Office Connect Here

GW007

May 22, 2020
Good day all, I recently got my GCMS notes and it states that Eligibility is passed, but the Security and Criminality are still not yet started. Can anyone advise what I can do to get this started? My AoR is March 2019. Thanks
Check page 2 of your GCMS notes under 'ASSESSMENT' and confirm what is stated for criminality and elegibility.... Criminality review is based on the police certificate you provided, so it's often a fast process. However, security comes last, after passing elegibility..... By the way, have you submitted Biometrics?

Reactions: AdrianAj

Ausnol14

Star Member
Jan 6, 2020
Check page 2 of your GCMS notes under 'ASSESSMENT' and confirm what is stated for criminality and elegibility.... Criminality review is based on the police certificate you provided, so it's often a fast process. However, security comes last, after passing elegibility..... By the way, have you submitted Biometrics?
Thanks for your response. Biometrics have been submitted since last year.
For Criminality and Security, they are both stated as *NOT STARTED*....I also sent a CSE via webform and just a response today that both have not been started yet due to Covid-19 related impact

GW007

May 22, 2020
For Criminality and Security, they are both stated as *NOT STARTED*....I also sent a CSE via webform and just a response today that both have not been started yet due to Covid-19 related impact
Is your application Express Entry? Surprised that your criminality is not started since March 2019 AOR! ... Mine is February 2020 AOR and criminality passed in May 2020..

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
Did you raise a web form directly to Accra and got a response from them? I always get the generic response.

Ausnol14

Star Member
Jan 6, 2020
Did you raise a web form directly to Accra and got a response from them? I always get the generic response.
I sent an email directly to Accra and they responded surprisingly. Usually, it's a generic response, but this time they replied specifically to my "specific" request.

Ausnol14

Star Member
Jan 6, 2020
Is your application Express Entry? Surprised that your criminality is not started since March 2019 AOR! ... Mine is February 2020 AOR and criminality passed in May 2020..
Yea, it's Express Entry (FSW)...well, different strokes...you never know what Accra can be up to. We just go one day at a time. Thanks