caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
@GW007 @caipsnotes The last GCMS note was 17/06/2020. Looking the dates on page 3 showing secondary offices, there are just random dates for the created and updated dates, 2007, 2010, 2014. it doesn't make sense.

The other thing that stood out is that the date file was transferred to Hong Kong(workload redistribution) and when it was sent back to AVO is the same. it was just all a couple of minutes apart.
Wow couple of minutes apart that's odd. So nothing noteworthy in the notes. Some common reasons for RR relate to POF, employment verification, work experience, reference letter but nothing of that sort mentioned. It's a big file, try converting it to OCR and do a search if it's easier; also what kind of exemptions were taken on the file?, it will be like s17 or some number like that.

Oct 28, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
30-09-2019
AOR Received.
21-10-2019
Med's Done....
12-11-2019
I have 126 pages. The note 1 is on page 121. the Note 1 is a record of the webform i raised to know application status. Like i said the last note from CIO is basically a summary of application.
Could you please share the notes. The review required reasons could be seen on the Case Processing Agent notes except there were redacted. I also had RR and proactively sent in documents to clarify the concerns of the Case Processing Agent, and one month after, my application was reviewed by the Officer, and all passed now as my last GCMS note showed.

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
Could you please share the notes. The review required reasons could be seen on the Case Processing Agent notes except there were redacted. I also had RR and proactively sent in documents to clarify the concerns of the Case Processing Agent, and one month after, my application was reviewed by the Officer, and all passed now as my last GCMS note showed.
Do you mind sharing what your RR was for and what documents you sent.

Oct 28, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
30-09-2019
AOR Received.
21-10-2019
Med's Done....
12-11-2019
Do you mind sharing what your RR was for and what documents you sent.
POF as I used pension funds as part of my POF. What I did was to get recent pension funds statement and an LOE that I have access to the funds post job resignation.

Reactions: Mike@2019

Deyo

Aug 4, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
AOR Received.
3rd May, 2019
I'm telling you guys nothing. I have seen a lot of GCMS notes in full and in part especially the VO's notes to know that nothing is of note worthy. The fact that the note is even 127 pages sef already made me uneasy.

Unfortunately, I can't seem to figure out how to attach images here and I can't copy and paste from the notes. But I hope you will all believe me.

If anyone knows any case like this please post here, biko. 15 months is a long wait with no action and there is nothing one can do about it except pray and hope. And you now see people with 2020 AOR with at least eligibility passed.

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
I'm telling you guys nothing. I have seen a lot of GCMS notes in full and in part especially the VO's notes to know that nothing is of note worthy. The fact that the note is even 127 pages sef already made me uneasy.

Unfortunately, I can't seem to figure out how to attach images here and I can't copy and paste from the notes. But I hope you will all believe me.

If anyone knows any case like this please post here, biko. 15 months is a long wait with no action and there is nothing one can do about it except pray and hope. And you now see people with 2020 AOR with at least eligibility passed.
Often see folks use this for uploading images https://imgbb.com/ but you don't have to; we hear you. Also about the 127 pages if you do get another GCMS file you can request to receive a condensed copy with just the notes section if that's all one is interested in.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

Delays are common and you have to see where your application is being delayed. All application go through the following stages as per the IRPA:

R10
Criminality
Medicals
Eligibility
Security

Some applications are stuck at eligibility, awaiting an officer's final determination. Accra VO is one where such delays happen. Apart from this, there can also be delays in security. To read more on security and why files are delayed, see https://bit.ly/2XpEWre

To read your GCMS notes, you have to see page 2 where the assessments are and the last 5-7 pages, where the officer's notes are. For Most applicant's this will be sufficient to gauge where your application is. If you want to go into details, and see how the calculations were made, the incoming and outgoing correspondence and document, they are available in the middle pages.

Hope this helps!

JAY 29

Nov 25, 2019
hello,
i noticed that a point in my case processing, the notes indicate case is parked awaiting RA verification. Does anyone know what this is and what it means?

Luqman isb

Apr 29, 2020
Islamabad
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Working
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
IELTS Request
Normally
I want Canada visa plez helps

Deyo

Aug 4, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
AOR Received.
3rd May, 2019
Often see folks use this for uploading images https://imgbb.com/ but you don't have to; we hear you. Also about the 127 pages if you do get another GCMS file you can request to receive a condensed copy with just the notes section if that's all one is interested in.
thank you for the link to share images.

Reactions: Jahlove2000

Deyo

Aug 4, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
AOR Received.
3rd May, 2019
Delays are common and you have to see where your application is being delayed. All application go through the following stages as per the IRPA:

R10
Criminality
Medicals
Eligibility
Security

Some applications are stuck at eligibility, awaiting an officer's final determination. Accra VO is one where such delays happen. Apart from this, there can also be delays in security. To read more on security and why files are delayed,

To read your GCMS notes, you have to see page 2 where the assessments are and the last 5-7 pages, where the officer's notes are. For Most applicant's this will be sufficient to gauge where your application is. If you want to go into details, and see how the calculations were made, the incoming and outgoing correspondence and document, they are available in the middle pages.

Hope this helps!
@legalfalcon thank you for your input. Even though i am very much aware of every point in there and I have read your responses to people on other threads. I will just wait and keep being hopeful. thanks again.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon thank you for your input. Even though i am very much aware of every point in there and I have read your responses to people on other threads. I will just wait and keep being hopeful. thanks again.
Also you can read the details post on security if to see if your application may be stuck in security. It is available at https://bit.ly/31tsMi6

Adesewab

Star Member
Feb 28, 2018
Hello @Adesewab have you ordered another GCMS notes to find out your eligibility?

I just got my notes yesterday. In the ASSESSMENT on page 2, it says Eligibility passed.

But I guess it still has to be passed again finally by an Officer since Note 1 (which is the most recent) was by the case processing agent and not an Officer.
Good morning, sorry I replied late. I try not to come online this Canada ish is becoming depressing. I’m planning to request for gcms note and csc now.
do you have any idea how I can request csc.