+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicant from Accra Visa Office Connect Here

GW007

May 22, 2020
Hi @GW007 , no info yet. But i want to believe they are working at the background. Countries economies are beginning to kickstart. They can’t be in lockdown mode forever
@breakthrough2019, I read in another group you posting comments about your GCMS notes and final Officer review...when did you recieve the subject GCMS notes? ... Was the final Officer review done at Accra LVO according to your notes?

breakthrough2019

Star Member
Jul 24, 2019
@breakthrough2019, I read in another group you posting comments about your GCMS notes and final Officer review...when did you recieve the subject GCMS notes? ... Was the final Officer review done at Accra LVO according to your notes?
Yes it was @GW007 . If you have any concerns with your GCMS notes, get in touch with @legalfalcon. He’s really a nice person who try’s to explain and clarify issues on applications.

GW007

May 22, 2020
Yes it was @GW007 . If you have any concerns with your GCMS notes, get in touch with @legalfalcon. He’s really a nice person who try’s to explain and clarify issues on applications.
Ok, thanks... Wanted to be sure your final Officer review was actually in Accra VO, because all I have heard about them is that they are VERY SLOW in attending to pending applications, especially those with Elegibility on 'Review Required'...

Reactions: Kwesila2020

theworkgenie

Mar 11, 2020
June 2019 AOR. More than 12 months has passed. Does anyone know if Accra is issuing PPR's lately?
Please request for GCMS notes oo, I am May AOR and i just found an issue with ,y application through the notes. Accra has not said anything, just kept my file there without notification of providing the document, I have sent it to them though. I really do not understand what is wrong with them.

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
Please request for GCMS notes oo, I am May AOR and i just found an issue with ,y application through the notes. Accra has not said anything, just kept my file there without notification of providing the document, I have sent it to them though. I really do not understand what is wrong with them.
Do you mind sharing what was the issue with your application and what documents you sent?

Reactions: Kwesila2020

Bodokaaaaa

Star Member
Nov 27, 2019
No. They are not (at least not in the last 4 months)

Have you ordered for your notes?
I've received my notes a while back. I just recently got a CSE response informing me the remaining processes have been concluded. I'm wondering when the PPR e-mail would be sent. Are you in a similar predicament?

Bodokaaaaa

Star Member
Nov 27, 2019
Wow, sorry to hear that. The last notes I received was three months ago. I ordered GCMS note a few days back but shortly after, I received a CSE response providing me with the requested details. Please keep me posted. I sincerely hope we all get PPR soon.

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
I've received my notes a while back. I just recently got a CSE response informing me the remaining processes have been concluded. I'm wondering when the PPR e-mail would be sent. Are you in a similar predicament?
I am still waiting for my notes.
My AOR is Feb, 2020.

GW007

May 22, 2020
@Bodokaaaaa, did you send the CSE directly to Accra VO to ask specifically about status of your elegibility, criminality, security etc??
From past information, Accra VO is found of sending generic responses to CSE...