+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicant from Accra Visa Office Connect Here

Beppy

Aug 17, 2019
Really? When is your aor and which office conducted your eligibility and recommended interview? Mine was done at Dar es Saalam. Still hoping for Accra to review.
I think it was CIO that recommended Interview or Both CIO and Accra. The notes 1 from Accra are redacted. just like yours. AOR 23/12/19. Whats yours?

Bambi2019

Star Member
Jul 31, 2019
Please am still expecting my MR, it's almost eight months after my AOR which is October, 2019. I did my biometrics in December and my file was transferred to AVO in January. Or do i need to link my account with GCKEY to view progress report ? I checked ECAS; it shows in process. Thanks.
I have a similar time line as you , still waiting for my medical request too. I will let you know if I hear anything so we can keep hope alive. Hope you were able to get some progress report on ECAS. Cheers

dypo

Star Member
Mar 17, 2017
I think it was CIO that recommended Interview or Both CIO and Accra. The notes 1 from Accra are redacted. just like yours. AOR 23/12/19. Whats yours?
Yes , the officer's recommendation was redacted in our notes 1, but the review was done at Dar es Salaam and not Accra.

Ttayo

Jul 3, 2020
Hello guys. I am a little confused here. I got a PPR mail on 3rd march 2020 and submitted my passports at the Lagos VFS on 9th March 2020. Of course like most people here, there has been no information on status of Visa. My confusion is that till date my GCkey account has no update after my medical passed update of October 2019.
Does anyone have a similar experience of PPR mail but no update on GCkey?

JAY 29

Nov 25, 2019
Are there June 2019 applicants here still waiting for PPR? According to my GCMS notes, eligibility and security checks have not started on my case. Is there someone here with a similar experience?

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
Are there June 2019 applicants here still waiting for PPR? According to my GCMS notes, eligibility and security checks have not started on my case. Is there someone here with a similar experience?
When did you get your notes? When was the last update in it?

JAY 29

Nov 25, 2019
When did you get your notes? When was the last update in it?
less than a week ago, although i ordered it in March. The most recent update was that my file had been transferred to the Hong Kong office, however an inquiry i sent to Hong Kong, indicated my file was now back in Accra...

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
less than a week ago, although i ordered it in March. The most recent update was that my file had been transferred to the Hong Kong office, however an inquiry i sent to Hong Kong, indicated my file was now back in Accra...
Accra is notoriously slow.