+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicant from Accra Visa Office Connect Here

slim-shady

Star Member
Feb 23, 2019
Are there June 2019 applicants here still waiting for PPR? According to my GCMS notes, eligibility and security checks have not started on my case. Is there someone here with a similar experience?
Same here. June 2019. Eligibility and Security not started as at last month.

Reactions: JAY 29

Andnaij

Dec 10, 2019
So here’s my case. I received my COPR in January, got married in Feb and I informed IRCC of my wedding on 3 March 2020. 2 days later, I received a letter from IRCC telling me to return the COPR and Visa for cancellation and also upload some documents to support my new status. I did on the 26 March upload the docs along with a proof of upfront medicals done by my wife. However I was unable to return my COPR and visa for cancellation due to the lockdown. My visa and COPR have now expired.

I sent a web form request last Saturday to IRCC to ask about what should be done. Given that my COPR has now expire will it still be necessary to return this doc for cancellation? However, the response I got was that my application has been moved to the Accra visa Office and due to the nature of my enquiry, I should contact this office directly. My earlier visa office was Ottawa.

I sent same enquiry to Accra via email and there has been no reply to my email.

However, I received a request to make payment for the biometric fee for my spouse yesterday. This I suppose means there is progress on my application.

I will keep the forum updated if there are any happenings on my case.

Olabanji

Star Member
Nov 13, 2018
Are there June 2019 applicants here still waiting for PPR? According to my GCMS notes, eligibility and security checks have not started on my case. Is there someone here with a similar experience?
Same here.June 21st 2019 AOR. GCMS note twice;the second occasion,it was transferred to Hong Kong and back to Accra. Eligibility and Security not started.Criminality passed as at first GCMS.

Reactions: JAY 29

theworkgenie

Mar 11, 2020
WES- Nov 2018
IELTS take 1- Jan 12- 2019
IELTS take 2 - Mar 2, 2019
ITA- March 13 or 20? 2019
AOR - May 2 2019
Biometrics and Medical Passed - June 10-11, 2019 - all in OMAN

PPR Nov 8, 2019 Philippines
Passport Submission - Nov 13 sent from Nigeria through DHL
Nov 18 received in Accra Ghana
COPR- Dec 10
DHL passport pick up in Accra, Ghana- Dec 12
According to DHL tracker, passport will be delivered Dec 17
Wow, my AOR is May 3, 2019 and I still do not have any update beyond biometrics request. The last web form I raised said it was in progress

Oct 28, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
30-09-2019
AOR Received.
21-10-2019
Med's Done....
12-11-2019
Wow, my AOR is May 3, 2019 and I still do not have any update beyond biometrics request. The last web form I raised said it was in progress
Request for GCMS notes. You may be surprised your application is approved and only waiting for PPR

F.aliu

Apr 4, 2020
Hello guys, please i need help or advice on what to do... just ordered my gcms notes and got the eleigibility interview required because they are saying I said im single but my marital status is unclear and I didnt provide proof of custody for my daughter and anything showing I have her father's permission to travel. what do you advice i do because I have a letter from her father stating I am in custody of her and I was never ever married to him so what do i send to them?

Vanessaeko

Star Member
Jun 1, 2019
Hello guys, please i need help or advice on what to do... just ordered my gcms notes and got the eleigibility interview required because they are saying I said im single but my marital status is unclear and I didnt provide proof of custody for my daughter and anything showing I have her father's permission to travel. what do you advice i do because I have a letter from her father stating I am in custody of her and I was never ever married to him so what do i send to them?
You need to send court custody documents if you have one. Court custody document is especially essential if you both have names on her birth certificate. Also there is a certain form you/he need to fill for consent so please go through IMM 5604 and 5534 E and check for any other forms needed alongside with the letter he has written which should also be notarized.....
I hope this helps, you can also check google for what other people provided.

F.aliu

Apr 4, 2020
I dont have court custody papers just a letter stating shes in my custody which he wrote and signed. They also want proof of my marital status which is confusing. Thank you so much, ill look through the forms.
You need to send court custody documents if you have one. Court custody document is especially essential if you both have names on her birth certificate. Also there is a certain form you/he need to fill for consent so please go through IMM 5604 and 5534 E and check for any other forms needed alongside with the letter he has written which should also be notarized.....
I hope this helps, you can also check google for what other people provided.

Vanessaeko

Star Member
Jun 1, 2019
I dont have court custody papers just a letter stating shes in my custody which he wrote and signed. They also want proof of my marital status which is confusing. Thank you so much, ill look through the forms.
If his name is on the birth certificate, you may need court custody documents so try working on getting one if possible. However, in most cases if the father fills the consent form and sends a letter as approval granting consent it will be sufficient as that means even if you both have custody by proof of birth custody, he is giving permission for you to take your daughter. As for marital status, the father can also state that you are both unmarried in the letter and then you can also do an LOE stating same. I will also advise that you notarize the letter he wrote for consent and if possible the one he will write stating you are both unmarried if its not in the same letter. Then fill the necessary forms and send to them.....
Best of Luck....

F.aliu

Apr 4, 2020
If his name is on the birth certificate, you may need court custody documents so try working on getting one if possible. However, in most cases if the father fills the consent form and sends a letter as approval granting consent it will be sufficient as that means even if you both have custody by proof of birth custody, he is giving permission for you to take your daughter. As for marital status, the father can also state that you are both unmarried in the letter and then you can also do an LOE stating same. I will also advise that you notarize the letter he wrote for consent and if possible the one he will write stating you are both unmarried if its not in the same letter. Then fill the necessary forms and send to them.....
Best of Luck....
Youre an angel!!! Youve been so wonderful, thank you for taking out time to help me out... the support is incredible. Thank you.

GW007

May 22, 2020
Any updates from Accra VO?.... Or are they still on Covid lockdown mode?... Has anyone gotten update on their application from Accra VO recently?