+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicant from Accra Visa Office Connect Here

dypo

Star Member
Mar 17, 2017
Hello,
For applicantion with expired medicals, is there going to be an extension , a remed request before application is finally approved?.
Though eligibility is still showing as being reviewed while criminality and security background has been completed as per webform received first week of May.

F.aliu

Apr 4, 2020
Hello,
For applicantion with expired medicals, is there going to be an extension , a remed request before application is finally approved?.
Though eligibility is still showing as being reviewed while criminality and security background has been completed as per webform received first week of May.
I did a normal webform straight to canada and they replied about my medical saying accra hadn't sent them remedial request so I dont need to do another one but said they were pleased to inform me that everything was inorder and I dint need to do anything else. So I guess your only choice is to send a message that goes straight to canada, maybe the form on your profile page.

dypo

Star Member
Mar 17, 2017
I did a normal webform straight to canada and they replied about my medical saying accra hadn't sent them remedial request so I dont need to do another one but said they were pleased to inform me that everything was inorder and I dint need to do anything else. So I guess your only choice is to send a message that goes straight to canada, maybe the form on your profile page.
Thanks! I already did, waiting for a positive response Insha Allah.
Also informed that about the expired medicals and if remed would be done or an extension will suffice.

Adesewab

Star Member
Feb 28, 2018
Hello; plea
Hello, please how did you do a direct webform to Canada ?

F.aliu

Apr 4, 2020
Got my gcms notes today. My eligibility now says not started but in the previous one I got in february, it said in progress, now its criminality thats in progress. Eligibility just kept changing from passed to in progress, to not started and back again. All this confusion for no reason!!!!

Jendenden

Apr 14, 2020
Got my gcms notes today. My eligibility now says not started but in the previous one I got in february, it said in progress, now its criminality thats in progress. Eligibility just kept changing from passed to in progress, to not started and back again. All this confusion for no reason!!!!
when you check activity, did the EE ECON say eligibility in progress or not started

F.aliu

Apr 4, 2020
okay. whatever is on your EE ECON will be the same thing written in your eligibility assessment.eg passed, recommend passed , not started or review required.
It says not started but when you read through it changed from passed to not started and the first gcms notes I got it in February was in progress but this one has changed to not started. Criminality was not started in first one and now it's in progress

Jendenden

Apr 14, 2020
It says not started but when you read through it changed from passed to not started and the first gcms notes I got it in February was in progress but this one has changed to not started. Criminality was not started in first one and now it's in progress
okay. EE ECON is the main thing you look out for . when it says passed you are all clear regarding eligibility. it changes from not started to recommend passed to passed. it will also reflect in your assessment.

Oct 28, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
30-09-2019
AOR Received.
21-10-2019
Med's Done....
12-11-2019
AOR Oct 2019. Got GU on May 14 and background info changed to "we are processing your background check..." Hopeful as my app was under RR.