+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicant from Accra Visa Office Connect Here

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello... please has anyone experienced where their profile says account updated but there's no update there or anything. Today is exactly one year since submitting so I'm wondering if maybe that's why?
If you get a message that says your account has been updated and you don’t see any update, that’s a GU (Ghost Update). Did this happen to you today.

Radiofiend

Feb 21, 2020
Hello... please has anyone experienced where their profile says account updated but there's no update there or anything. Today is exactly one year since submitting so I'm wondering if maybe that's why?
ghost update. Lots of GU from Accra in the last week.

F.aliu

Apr 4, 2020
If you get a message that says your account has been updated and you don’t see any update, that’s a GU (Ghost Update). Did this happen to you today.
Yes it happened today.. just checked my account now because of the 1 year marker. Day before yesterday my medical 'expired' so it changed from medical passed to I do not need a medical.

dennisdennis

Feb 5, 2020
Hello Everyone,i believe we are all doing well especially in this pandemic period,i want to implore us all to be patient thing will surly work faster after all this pandemic problems,even if they grant us visas today how are we going to travel everywhere is on lock down,we should all pray for survival first before anything else,I believe God knows everything that as happened and about to happen,we have all come a long long way it is just a matter of few weeks or thereabout and everything will be fine,just be patient i know you are all anxious, for sure nobody will take our place. Let us all stay safe and be alive for a good life experience in Canada,be positive and be prayerful,God is with us.

Msdidi

May 14, 2020
My AOR is March 2019, got PPR already but I added my wife to my application because I got married during the processing. My medical expired in February, having a new one at IOM.
Please Was your application processed in Accra?

F.aliu

Apr 4, 2020
Hiya!!! Was anyone else's progress bar removed from their cic profile? Any idea if thata relevant or something that just happened?

Msdidi

May 14, 2020
Yeah that one. I juat noticed that mine disappeared today. Maybe that's why I got the ghost uodate last week but its now confusing.
I think it’s good news- in the past, people that got a ghost update, received their COPR a week later.
so be positive - your application is in Accra right ?

F.aliu

Apr 4, 2020
I think it’s good news- in the past, people that got a ghost update, received their COPR a week later.
so be positive - your application is in Accra right ?
I wanna be but its actually a week since I got the ghost update so I'm thinking maybe they were just removing my status bar... lol... yeah its in accra, AOR may 2019.