+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicant from Accra Visa Office Connect Here

MimGlo

Jan 5, 2019
Good evening all ,
A little explanation is needed here ,
I got an Update from my Vo( Accra)

Review of medical resultsHelp - Review of medical results

You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.

Does this mean an extension or I would need redo the medical?
For my Medicals expired some days ago and my processing time elapsed since May 2020.

What do you all think or advice?
My medicals expired since mid-February but my profile, just like yours, indicates similar messaging.
In view of the current lockdown, I have decided not to re-do medicals until I receive a notification for that purpose just like is on my profile.
With how slow AVO is, I will be mad at myself for rushing ahead to re-do medicals unrequested.......with no guarantees as to how soon the process will be completed.

Mind you, I'm 14 months post-submission!

Reactions: Ausnol14

MimGlo

Jan 5, 2019
Can I do remedical without getting a request from Ghana LVO? My upfront medical has expired and got a ghost update on January on CIC account with a change in my profile that says "You do not need a medical" My LVO is Accra Ghana. Pls someone should help me out thanks
Mine medicals expired in February and I decided that I'll only re-do medicals (myself and family) only if requested. The situation is not even helped by the pandemic and the lockdown.

MimGlo

Jan 5, 2019
He
Hello All. I got to know my VO is Accra on Friday. I’m trying to add a newborn baby to my application and the response was I should contact my Visa office in Ghana. My AOR is Dec 2019. The mail did not specify if I was transferred to AVO or my VO is Accra from the onset. My questions are;
1. Is there a specific issue that make an application to be in Accra (Considering the longer waiting time to get PPR)
2. Is adding my newborn the main reason I found myself in AVO
3. Has there been anyone in AVOthat for his or her application treated within 6 months.
Helo Wasiu,
In my case, I notified the Centralized Office about the birth of my baby via the use of an update form. I received ADR requesting me to upload baby's medicals, International passport, birth certificate, application fee payment and bank statement (indicating sufficient funds for the increase in the family). Upon submission, I was informed that the documents had been transferred to AVO. Meanwhile, I also submitted the documents to AVO's email as well.
Applications from West Africa are mainly processed in AVO with some exceptions. Mine was submitted 14months ago. GCMS last month only indicated "Eligibility- recommended passed". Background, Criminality and Security: "In process".

I hope that was helpful.

Reactions: Ausnol14

F.aliu

Apr 4, 2020
I just got gcms notes...6 months ended March 17 and it says not started for all....but my file was transferred from Accra (primary office) to Hong Kong in January (22nd-secondary office) for same reason it was transferred from CIO which is work load redistribution...does anyone have the same transfer to Hong Kong
I do...aor may 2019

F.aliu

Apr 4, 2020
Any updates On PPR during this period, I'm approaching 1 year since AOR and none of the offices are replying Web form. I got my first GCMS in February and I applied for another 3 days ago, hoping something might have changed.

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Any updates On PPR during this period, I'm approaching 1 year since AOR and none of the offices are replying Web form. I got my first GCMS in February and I applied for another 3 days ago, hoping something might have changed.
Everything’s on lockdown.

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I thought they said lockdoqn won't affect those applications already pending?
If you’re waiting for PPR or medical request, and it is sent, what happens after that? Considering the lockdown In the country.

F.aliu

Apr 4, 2020
If you’re waiting for PPR or medical request, and it is sent, what happens after that? Considering the lockdown In the country.
Youre right but to be honest, even getting PPR would be a massive deal and one can deal with whats next patiently.. but any kind of movement will be appreciated. Lol.

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Youre right but to be honest, even getting PPR would be a massive deal and one can deal with whats next patiently.. but any kind of movement will be appreciated. Lol.
I feel ya, ;) but remember, these requests have time limits. From their point of view, they’d rather send them when they believe one can make the deadline. Just remain prayerful to God Almighty, and He WILL see us through.

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pls how many months was it extended for. Cus i wrote to them too and they are yet to respond.
Medicals are usually extended for a year, if they’ve extended it. You should wait for a response from them though.

F.aliu

Apr 4, 2020
Hello... please has anyone experienced where their profile says account updated but there's no update there or anything. Today is exactly one year since submitting so I'm wondering if maybe that's why?