+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicant from Accra Visa Office Connect Here

Pamoagada

Feb 19, 2019
Please I need an advise, I don't have a GCMS account but have a GCKEY account, should I get GCMS account? Seems there are detailed information of the application more on the GCMS, please I need the best advice, I want to be seeing things happening on my application thanks
You can use the link below to request for your gcms notes. https://www.visafile.info. Follow all the instructions.

Reactions: Sede

Jendenden

Apr 14, 2020
july 2019 AOR here....ACCRA LVO. over 8 months now no new update. ADR Request was made in september 2019. proof of funds highlighting my salary deposit .
ordered gcms notes in February , Eligibility not started, security not started, criminality in progress. A11.2, from case analyst -Met

felixnote

Star Member
Feb 5, 2018
I don't think Accra Visa office have stopped working. kindly check the CIC news about Corona Virus and the measures taken by IRCC to make sure that Permanent Resident applicant are not affected...It was stated that all applicants whose application are still on progress will not be suspended and PPR are still issued out to applicant.
I concur. My background check just got changed from application in progress to processing - also my ADR got accepted. So, that's a sign that AVO is working

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I concur. My background check just got changed from application in progress to processing - also my ADR got accepted. So, that's a sign that AVO is working
When did you receive the ADR and when did you respond?

F.aliu

Apr 4, 2020
I just got gcms notes...6 months ended March 17 and it says not started for all....but my file was transferred from Accra (primary office) to Hong Kong in January (22nd-secondary office) for same reason it was transferred from CIO which is work load redistribution...does anyone have the same transfer to Hong Kong
same thing happened to me, my GCMS notes said workload redistribution on 22nd january to hong kong office since it is my secondary office. i have been waiting over 11 months. AOR may 2019, biomtrics june 2019 but criminality and security not yet started. accra is primary office and hing kong secondary office.

Fifiomodada

Mar 1, 2020
Good evening all ,
A little explanation is needed here ,
I got an Update from my Vo( Accra)

Review of medical resultsHelp - Review of medical results

You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.

Does this mean an extension or I would need redo the medical?
For my Medicals expired some days ago and my processing time elapsed since May 2020.

What do you all think or advice?

themightynature

Star Member
Feb 12, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
accra
App. Filed.......
10-12-2019
AOR Received.
12-01-2020
File Transfer...
21-01-2020
Med's Request
20-09-2020
Med's Done....
09-10-2920
Please guys, how long does background check takes and eligibility, anyone with useful information or idea should share thanks

Mrking20

Apr 6, 2018
Good evening all ,

For my Medicals expired some days ago and my processing time elapsed since May 2020.

May 2020? Do u mean ur medical will expire or has expired?

Fifiomodada

Mar 1, 2020
Good evening all ,

For my Medicals expired some days ago and my processing time elapsed since March 2020.