Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-08-2018
AOR Received.
16-08-2018
File Transfer...
14-09-2018
Medical was updated as not required. Eligibility is passed but not yet updated. My GCMS Notes showed passed, but profile hasn't changed.
Your medical has expired! it will remain like that until you submit a new medical. Also eligibility status on profile will only change after your CoPR is issued.

Reactions: Ausnol14

dypo

Star Member
Mar 17, 2017
Your medical has expired! it will remain like that until you submit a new medical. Also eligibility status on profile will only change after your CoPR is issued.
Is he to submit a new medical when it expires, or he will be requested to? What if the medical is extended?

Mo-Desire

Star Member
Nov 22, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-08-2018
AOR Received.
16-08-2018
File Transfer...
14-09-2018
Is he to submit a new medical when it expires, or he will be requested to? What if the medical is extended?
Accra doesn't extend medicals. Brace up for a new medical examination. I did mine without waiting for medical request anyway so it's your choice

Jn198

Star Member
Sep 17, 2019
Hi, does it mean that accra visa office will never ask of new medical request after the fisrt one has expired and that you will have to do another medical without them requesting?

Seyi__

Nov 18, 2018
Accra doesn't extend medicals. Brace up for a new medical examination. I did mine without waiting for medical request anyway so it's your choice
Hello, my medical has expired and I am about to conduct another without waiting for them. Does the submission of new medicals trigger them to act on file?

JAY 29

Nov 25, 2019
Please did you just walk in to take your medicals? I thought it was only possible once you had the request letter from CIC. Mine has expired as well, would i need to wait for the new request before going to the medical center?

dypo

Star Member
Mar 17, 2017
Hello, my medical has expired and I am about to conduct another without waiting for them. Does the submission of new medicals trigger them to act on file?
@seyi, when did your medical expire and what is your AOR? Have you booked for remed? If yes, which of the centres did you book with.

Seyi__

Nov 18, 2018
@seyi, when did your medical expire and what is your AOR? Have you booked for remed? If yes, which of the centres did you book with.
My AOR is March 2019, got PPR already but I added my wife to my application because I got married during the processing. My medical expired in February, having a new one at IOM.