+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicant from Accra Visa Office Connect Here

Ausnol14

Star Member
Jan 6, 2020
I'm new too. Just found out I'm in AVO too. AOR dec,19.
Welcome to the group. Last week I read on another platform that 3 families got PPRs with March & April 2019 AoRs respectively. My AoR is March 2019 and I only just got an update (GU) on Monday this week. So we keep hoping and praying for a speedy PPR and CoPR by God's grace.

Adesewab

Star Member
Feb 28, 2018
Welcome to the group. Last week I read on another platform that 3 families got PPRs with March & April 2019 AoRs respectively. My AoR is March 2019 and I only just got an update (GU) on Monday this week. So we keep hoping and praying for a speedy PPR and CoPR by God's grace.
Could you please share the platform link. I am so tired of waiting my Aor is February 2019

Ausnol14

Star Member
Jan 6, 2020
@Ausnol14, please mind sharing what the update was?. What is the current status of your eligibility and background check?Has your eligibility and background check changed at all?
Medical was updated as not required. Eligibility is passed but not yet updated. My GCMS Notes showed passed, but profile hasn't changed.

dypo

Star Member
Mar 17, 2017
Medical was updated as not required. Eligibility is passed but not yet updated. My GCMS Notes showed passed, but profile hasn't changed.
Congrats!!! When did you order GCMS and when did you receive it? My background check changed to N/A since 7th Feb, but eligibility is still showing as been reviewed in MyCIC account.
What was the status of your medical before it changed to not required?.

Ausnol14

Star Member
Jan 6, 2020
Congrats!!! When did you order GCMS and when did you receive it? My background check changed to N/A since 7th Feb, but eligibility is still showing as been reviewed in MyCIC account.
What was the status of your medical before it changed to not required?.
Medical was initially showing as passed. Now it changed to not needed (N/A). I ordered GCMS in December and got it January, about 29 days after request.

dypo

Star Member
Mar 17, 2017
Essentially it changed from medical passed to you do not need a medical.....
Your GCMS turnaround time is surprising to say the least. Where did you order from? I'm thinking of ordering as well. Though, my medical is still showing as passed. AOR is 14th June.

Ausnol14

Star Member
Jan 6, 2020
I ordered the GCMS via IRCC official website, but got someone in Canada to request on my behalf after giving him s letter of consent