+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicant from Accra Visa Office Connect Here

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oh wow, we will just keep waiting. in between does anyone if one can request for their file to be transferred to another VO
If you’re moving to the jurisdiction of the visa office you want your file transferred to.

dypo

Star Member
Mar 17, 2017
None that I am aware of. I am also waiting anxiously as my background is currently showing not applicable, while waiting for eligibility to change to pass or completed (though i don't know if eligibility changes to passed on myCIC account).
Meant to type, (though i don't know if eligibility changes to passed on myCIC account when Accra sends PPR mail)?. PPR recipients from AVO pls respond.

Last edited:

ptitfemme

Star Member
Oct 11, 2019
If you’re moving to the jurisdiction of the visa office you want your file transferred to.
I don't quite understand this, do you mean if I am applying through the PNP or if I intend staying in the province where I want my file transferred to? Thank you in advance as you shed more light on this

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I don't quite understand this, do you mean if I am applying through the PNP or if I intend staying in the province where I want my file transferred to? Thank you in advance as you shed more light on this
Okay. Regardless of what stream your PR application is, it may be necessary for your file to be transferred to a local visa office responsible for the region you reside in. For example, I assume your country of residence is Nigeria. If your file is to be transferred to a local visa office, it’ll be transferred to Accra, because Accra is responsible for processing PR application from Nigeria. If you now move to the UK, and notify Accra of your relocation, your file will then be transferred to London. You cannot just request that your file be transferred. I hope this answers your question.

Galsam

Star Member
Dec 6, 2018
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
any recent PPR from Accra VO, it seems everything has been silent lately.

Mo-Desire

Star Member
Nov 22, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-08-2018
AOR Received.
16-08-2018
File Transfer...
14-09-2018
I had an interview at AVO on 19th February and the officer promised they'll get back to me shortly and up till now no PPR, please is there anyone with similar situation?

Galsam

Star Member
Dec 6, 2018
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
I had an interview at AVO on 19th February and the officer promised they'll get back to me shortly and up till now no PPR, please is there anyone with similar situation?
What's your interview about?

Mo-Desire

Star Member
Nov 22, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-08-2018
AOR Received.
16-08-2018
File Transfer...
14-09-2018
What's your interview about?
Child Adoption and the officer in charge expressed satisfaction with adoption process and relationship with the child

Ausnol14

Star Member
Jan 6, 2020
I just read from another platform today that 3 perons from Accra Visa Office (AVO) got their PPRs yesterday after a long wait. Their AoRs were March and April 2019 respectively. Let's keep the faith and be expectant.

Reactions: ptitfemme

Mo-Desire

Star Member
Nov 22, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-08-2018
AOR Received.
16-08-2018
File Transfer...
14-09-2018
Just got a Ghost Update yesterday from AVO. Is that a sign of PPR coming? :) :)
It's definitely a good sign. Please did you get email notification for the Ghost update?

Reactions: Ausnol14