+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicant from Accra Visa Office Connect Here

SolidB

Jun 12, 2019
Hello all.
I have been reading for a long time now but I think I need help now.
Passport submitted through vsf ABUJA on 18th April 2019 after passport request but to date there has been no update on my account.
Kindly advise

akaahsy

Oct 18, 2018
Hello all.
I have been reading for a long time now but I think I need help now.
Passport submitted through vsf ABUJA on 18th April 2019 after passport request but to date there has been no update on my account.
Kindly advise
Do you mean that you haven't gotten your passport back? You should email Accra immediately and contact VFS. Did you get confirmation that they sent to Accra Visa Office? Wishing for a quick resolution for you!

SolidB

Jun 12, 2019
Do you mean that you haven't gotten your passport back? You should email Accra immediately and contact VFS. Did you get confirmation that they sent to Accra Visa Office? Wishing for a quick resolution for you!
Thank you for your prompt response.
Yes, am yet to get the passport back.
Was also at the Vfs in ABUJA on Tuesday 11, and they claimed that it is still in Accra.
I asked the question to be sure that it is not unusual for express entry to stay this long after submitting the passport which is about 8 weeks now and no communication, no update.
Also from the letter given to me for the passport request, Is like one should not contact them.
Thank you

SolidB

Jun 12, 2019
You should send them an email .... accraimmigration@international.gc.ca
Thank you for your prompt response.
Yes, am yet to get the passport back.
Was also at the Vfs in ABUJA on Tuesday 11, and they claimed that it is still in Accra.
I asked the question to be sure that it is not unusual for express entry to stay this long after submitting the passport which is about 8 weeks now and no communication, no update.
Also from the letter given to me for the passport request, Is like one should not contact them.
Thank you

Scbho

Jan 18, 2019
Hi everyone. I'm new here. I just found out yesterday that my file has been transferred to AVO . It was transferred in May 30th from Ottawa. My aor is July 29th. I just want to know if this is normal or if anybody else has experienced this after a long wait, to know how much longer my wait time could be from here on.

Aeleisha

Oct 4, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nigeria
NOC Code......
Hello. AVO has been very quiet lately,
Does anyone know if they released PPRs in July?

Nornor

Star Member
Jul 3, 2018
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Has any paper-based applicant from Accra received PPR lately? please share timeline

billgh

Jan 31, 2019
I have submitted my passport to vfs Accra ,on 18 jun 19. I time i track it says its been process ,Has any1 submitted his / her passport to VFS Canada Accra and has for 2mnth and above before ? Am nervous now ,

Nornor

Star Member
Jul 3, 2018
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
I have submitted my passport to vfs Accra ,on 18 jun 19. I time i track it says its been process ,Has any1 submitted his / her passport to VFS Canada Accra and has for 2mnth and above before ? Am nervous now ,
I think you should go to VFS ASAP