+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicant from Accra Visa Office Connect Here

Spatz81

Apr 6, 2017
What an end of the year gift....PUM.
Finally...Since 9th of Nov. Thanks be to God!
Congratulations..... so you got direct PUM without approval update? you used to be my consolation but you are now out of the way.... still waiting since Nov 13th. Happy Holiday!

PopsyZIM

Dec 8, 2017
Congratulations..... so you got direct PUM without approval update? you used to be my consolation but you are now out of the way.... still waiting since Nov 13th. Happy Holiday!
Thank you @Spatz81. I don't really know if the approval came before PUM as I used an agent and they have been on holiday since DEC 24th. The GM just forwarded the e-mail to me this evening. However, thanks to everyone here for reading my "rants":D. I will encourage everyone waiting to just keep sending them emails(I sent every 9am, lol), it will come...I have never heard of any denial after PPR. Happy holiday everyone!.

moferanmi

Sep 21, 2011
Hi everyone,
Please advise me, I have a complicated issue.
I got ITA on December 20th, 2017 draw.
My concern is my Work experience & proof of funds. My NOC for EE was 1215 - Supervisor Supply Chain, tracking & Scheduling of which I have 5years experience in. but I lost my job January 2017 & became self employed since then, it is my company and it is registered.

My question is this, do I need to submit references for my self employed job? Most of the jobs I did during this self employed period were not documented so I may not be able to get bank references, invoices & transaction receipts etc to upload online on my profile. If I leave it out & just base my ITA document work references on my NOC selection for ITA alone, is there any implication in doing that?
Meanwhile, my EE profile reads my 1year self employed job and the 5years NOC 1215.

Furthermore, I just got a new job to resume 1st week in January 2018, do I need to update this new role in my ITA profile before I submit? The issue is that I only have the employment letter and cannot go to ask the HR of this new company for a reference to Canadian immigration, I am just resuming there and do not want to raise any red flag or risk losing this new managerial job.

For Proof of funds, is there any harm in getting 100% gift as proof of funds from Father? I know gifts are allowed by my concern is the 100%

Kindly respond please.

In my opinion, there are 2 ways.
If your CRS score is not high and you want to take the risk, you can go ahead. Upload work experience letter from your 5yrs experience and draft a letter for yourself for your self employment. You can also get a letter from a client showing that you offered them services and the amount you were paid it will be nice to include the client's contact. Explain in your letter of explanation that you have attached all the documents available to support your self employment and you are willing to provide more explanation in an interview if needed.
The other way that will not be risky is to reject this invitation and correct your profile. Move the self employment to personal history So you don't need to show any document for it since you might not need this experience to get points for your CRS score.
As soon as you start working in January, update your new job in your personal history. You don't need documents to support this as well.
You can get the money from your dad. It should be in your account and you should get a gift deed showing that he is not willing to collect it back. This should be a legal document and you can find samples online.
Best wishes!

starcad

Dec 28, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-12-2017
Med's Done....
29-12-2017
Thank you for the reply.
My CRS score was 455.

From your reply, are you saying it is very risky to move irrelevant work experience to Personal History after ITA has been recieved? (POST ITA). This is my main fear.

In my opinion, there are 2 ways.
If your CRS score is not high and you want to take the risk, you can go ahead. Upload work experience letter from your 5yrs experience and draft a letter for yourself for your self employment. You can also get a letter from a client showing that you offered them services and the amount you were paid it will be nice to include the client's contact. Explain in your letter of explanation that you have attached all the documents available to support your self employment and you are willing to provide more explanation in an interview if needed.
The other way that will not be risky is to reject this invitation and correct your profile. Move the self employment to personal history So you don't need to show any document for it since you might not need this experience to get points for your CRS score.
As soon as you start working in January, update your new job in your personal history. You don't need documents to support this as well.
You can get the money from your dad. It should be in your account and you should get a gift deed showing that he is not willing to collect it back. This should be a legal document and you can find samples online.
Best wishes!

moferanmi

Sep 21, 2011
Thank you for the reply.
My CRS score was 455.

From your reply, are you saying it is very risky to move irrelevant work experience to Personal History after ITA has been recieved? (POST ITA). This is my main fear.

Well, this process is stressful. Even after submitting your application, you will still be nervous about it. It's also expensive. I would prefer to have an application that keeps my mind at rest.
I believe you have enough score to be in the next draw. That way you can have a good application that keeps your mind at ease after submitting.
This is my opinion.
You can also call them and present your situation to the agents. The might give you some suggestions too.

LagosNG

Jun 19, 2017
Folks...pls can someone share with me the contact email of Accra? I intend to check for updates as per Approval & PUM?
Thank you.