FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-10-2017
AOR Received.
20-10-2017
I have sent an email. I cant really say when vfs sent my passport to Accra...
I'm trying not to think too much. Everyone else seems to be progressing just fine
Don't feel that way as you are not the only one going through this, cheer up pls. I used DHL and I don't think it made much difference. Passports were delivered Nov 13 and there is still no progress. I also have about 4 friends in the same situation, what we should be thinking about now is what to do.

bobyboss

Star Member
May 22, 2017
Don't know what else can be done. I have emailed Accra. When I call vfs Lagos.. . The customer care reps keep saying they don't know anything after the passport is sent.
So I haven't been able to get any answers any where. Just daily doses of worry and sadness.

bobyboss

Star Member
May 22, 2017
That's not true ... Everyone is going through the same thing and what does your Ecas says?
My cic profile still says in progress
The vfs tracker says my application is being processed at Accra visa office. But it's been saying that for over 3 weeks now

dammieh

Star Member
May 24, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-10-2017
AOR Received.
20-10-2017
The vfs tracker says my application is being processed at Accra visa office. But it's been saying that for over 3 weeks now
Mine and those of other people I know is saying the same thing. You are not alone in this

larrykay247

Star Member
Nov 11, 2017
Mine and those of other people I know is saying the same thing. You are not alone in this
Same with mine too so your not alone in this,we are all in this together ... Apart from your Mycic account did you try checking your Ecas?... Not your Mycic account.

larrykay247

Star Member
Nov 11, 2017
That's because they're doing background check and you can check from the automated service call center but your spouse has to call within Canada

bobyboss

Star Member
May 22, 2017
me with mine too so your not alone in this,we are all in this together ... Apart from your Mycic account did you try checking your Ecas?... Not your Mycic account.
Does it work? The ecas I think you're talking about doesn't work... it'll keep saying application not found

larrykay247

Star Member
Nov 11, 2017
Does it work? The ecas I think you're talking about doesn't work... it'll keep saying application not found
Just to know if it shows Decision Made on both Sponsoship Application and Permanent Resident Application or maybe it still showing In Process in both places

larrykay247

Star Member
Nov 11, 2017
Just to know if it shows Decision Made on both Sponsoship Application and Permanent Resident Application or maybe it still showing In Process in both places

bobyboss

Star Member
May 22, 2017
I'm not being sponsored. Nd I'm the principal and only applicant. My FSW PR profile is showing in progress