+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicant from Accra Visa Office Connect Here

damo411

Star Member
Dec 8, 2017
Not at all ... I've heard of 36 days before PUM so just relax your mind
I understand that they may have much volume of work, but the wait game is not funny at all, at-least a tracking system for those who sent via DHL should be would be a good idea

PopsyZIM

Dec 8, 2017
I understand that they may have much volume of work, but the wait game is not funny at all, at-least a tracking system for those who sent via DHL should be would be a good idea
How long has your pas
How long has AVO been with your passport?. Have you got approved in your account?

damo411

Star Member
Dec 8, 2017
Just relax ursef and wait for PUM cos AVO won't reply ur email..
well my case is a bit different and maybe complicated, i traveled to an east African country and sent my passport to ghana from there, so i am in the country without a passport, I am suppose to return back to Nigeria on the 23rd, ticket booked even before PPR. i felt i would get PUM before now but i have barely 2 weeks and rescheduling the flight this period would cost me over 100K.

If i was in Naija right now i wont be bothered even if they hold the passport till next year january

RonGoke

Nov 3, 2017
well my case is a bit different and maybe complicated, i traveled to an east African country and sent my passport to ghana from there, so i am in the country without a passport, I am suppose to return back to Nigeria on the 23rd, ticket booked even before PPR. i felt i would get PUM before now but i have barely 2 weeks and rescheduling the flight this period would cost me over 100K.

If i was in Naija right now i wont be bothered even if they hold the passport till next year january
U might consider sending a case specific enquiry to them using the webform if they would reply..

larrykay247

Star Member
Nov 11, 2017

You should send a mail to them and tell them this ... I'm very sure they will reply you with you been stranded in east Africa and have a flight to catch on the 23rd.