+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicant from Accra Visa Office Connect Here

PopsyZIM

Dec 8, 2017
well my case is a bit different and maybe complicated, i traveled to an east African country and sent my passport to ghana from there, so i am in the country without a passport, I am suppose to return back to Nigeria on the 23rd, ticket booked even before PPR. i felt i would get PUM before now but i have barely 2 weeks and rescheduling the flight this period would cost me over 100K.

If i was in Naija right now i wont be bothered even if they hold the passport till next year january
Relax ....you will get your passport back before 23rd

larrykay247

Star Member
Nov 11, 2017
My brother I have tried that one no reply, currently sent a tweet to them
I think they know your in east Africa coz your passport must have showed you went in, if you had known you would have come back to Nigeria immediately then send the passport to them within that 15days deadline ... All the same you will get PUM next week.

bobyboss

Star Member
May 22, 2017
Please has anyone heard anything or gotten any updates?.... please share... this is 35 days without any update. Since 4th November. My cic profile hasn't changed

dammieh

Star Member
May 24, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-10-2017
AOR Received.
20-10-2017
Please has anyone heard anything or gotten any updates?.... please share... this is 35 days without any update. Since 4th November. My cic profile hasn't changed
Same here, no change since passports were delivered on Nov 13th.

bobyboss

Star Member
May 22, 2017
I'm so sad... don't know if I should be worried. 36 days now. No update or progress on my passport processing. I really shouldn't have used vfs. It is well. I have booked a ticket to travel out of Lagos before Christmas. Was really hoping I can spend Christmas with my family. Now all this is happening

larrykay247

Star Member
Nov 11, 2017
I'm so sad... don't know if I should be worried. 36 days now. No update or progress on my passport processing. I really shouldn't have used vfs. It is well. I have booked a ticket to travel out of Lagos before Christmas. Was really hoping I can spend Christmas with my family. Now all this is happening
Send this to them and when did you Passport get to AVO?... That's when you start counting as VFS didn't hold it for weeks

bobyboss

Star Member
May 22, 2017
I have sent an email. I cant really say when vfs sent my passport to Accra...
I'm trying not to think too much. Everyone else seems to be progressing just fine