+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicant from Accra Visa Office Connect Here

Baaba

Nov 29, 2017
I think the timeline all depends on the processing officer and if there are no issues with your documentation. My timeline is below in case you may find it useful.
ITA: 21/09/17
Application submitted: 5/10/17
AOR: 6/10/17
PPR: 1/11/17
GCKey Approval: 16/11/17
PUM: 23/11/17
Instructed DHL to pick up: 24/11/17
Passport and COPR received: 29/11/17
Very useful indeed. Thanks

bobyboss

Star Member
May 22, 2017
I submitted my passport through vfs since 6th Nov. My tracker has been updated to 'It's being processed' but no update since. Please is it taking too long?

RonGoke

Nov 3, 2017
I submitted my passport through vfs since 6th Nov. My tracker has been updated to 'It's being processed' but no update since. Please is it taking too long?
Well VFS is generally slow dats why people would recommend using Dhl. Anyways i submitted mine thru Dhl and it took 3weeks and some days to get PUM from when it was submitted so i don't think urs is taking too long yet considering you used VFS

bobyboss

Star Member
May 22, 2017
Well VFS is generally slow dats why people would recommend using Dhl. Anyways i submitted mine thru Dhl and it took 3weeks and some days to get PUM from when it was submitted so i don't think urs is taking too long yet considering you used VFS
Awwwww
Please do you know the average processing time for submissions via vfs?
Mine is one month already

bobyboss

Star Member
May 22, 2017
:(:(
Please what is the processing time via vfs? Heard it's slow
I should have used dhl...
My passport has been sent since one month ago
#crying

Baaba

Nov 29, 2017
Guys how long does it take to upload and submit all documents after ita. I have presented all documents including Pcc and Medicals and it's 2 weeks now my consultant hasn't worked on it yet. Am

infinix

Feb 13, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2017
Doc's Request.
01-03-2017
I think it's Accra Visa Office that's slow with processing of visa stamping lately. I sent my passport through DHL and I have not gotten my PUM. My passport was delivered to Accra on 30th October, got approved on 21st November and till now no PUM.
I don't think it has anything to do with VFS or DHL.

Baaba

Nov 29, 2017
Guys how long does it take to upload and submit all documents after ita. I have presented all documents including Pcc and Medicals and it's 2 weeks now my consultant hasn't worked on it yet. Am getting very impatient