+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicant from Accra Visa Office Connect Here

mrteejaybee

Jun 4, 2015
Hi I submitted mine and just today I got my approval status for me and my family for Canada PR.
I GOT IT FINALLY AND THE ENTIRE PROCES FROM DECISION MAKING AND TO FILLING APPLICATION AND RECIEVING INVITATION AND THEN RECEIVING PR TOOK 11MONTHS.
Thank you jiger kothamdi. Apart from the IMM008, did you also submit the Additional Family Information form.... the one that includes info about parents and siblings?

jiger kothamdi

Star Member
Feb 17, 2017
LAGOS, NIGERIA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nigeria
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
2017-02-21
AOR Received.
2017-06-17
Passport Req..
26-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
18-09-2017
Thank you jiger kothamdi. Apart from the IMM008, did you also submit the Additional Family Information form.... the one that includes info about parents and siblings?
Yes I did

mathguy

Jul 26, 2017
No. I only submitted IMM008 per people's advise here despite no change in family composition. My application was approved today as well.

So I'll say you're good with only IMM008. Good luck

Okaforizuu

Star Member
Oct 28, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I
Please NYSC is considered as employment. Did you not work? and were you not paid? The thing is if you're not getting points from it, put it under personal history. If you are, get a reference letter for it and put it under work history. I know lots of folks who used it as their 1yr experience to get PPR. It's definitely employment.
Can't start going back there for reference letter

Abideen

Apr 2, 2015
I

Can't start going back there for reference letter
I stated my NYSC as employment ( name of place of primary assignment , one year date of NYSC , duty/designation of work ) and just attach my NYSC discharge certificate as evidence
I didn't attach any reference letter .

However, will like to know if
1) update on PPR from AVO lately ? MR and additional documents requested was submitted to AVO 4th july 2017

2). My application processing time is above ( 18months by sept ending) the specified processing time of 16months , what suld I do ?

Reactions: TeeOMISORE

dannio

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
I called CIC yesterday and was told my application has been moved to Accra,Ghana.Is there a whatsapp group.l did send a mail that same yesterday but it was past their closing time.

D317

Star Member
Aug 22, 2017
Finally got PUM one month after Accra received docs!
Congrats Provost!!! We bless God. So sorry for the late comment, trying to adjust in Canada. Got here like a week ago so settlement ain't easy here. So glad to hear ur now with ur passports. What counts isn't the wait but that it finally pulled through. Hope to see u here really soon.

Reactions: provost

D317

Star Member
Aug 22, 2017
congrats

when did you file and your time line pls
Don't really understand what u mean by file but I sent mine on d 11th of Aug via VFS(pls don't do same) and got approval on d 30th of August and then got my passports on d 7th of September.

gboladiran

Sep 24, 2017
Hello everyone. I am a newbie and have been trying for about 4yrs to get into Canada through FSW under EE. I wrote the IELTS exams 2 years back and same will expire in Oct 2017 (Next month). I was not able to process my ECA in time due to complications in getting my Transcript form OAU, Ife. I intend to start again anyways.

My question is, how are people able to gather up to 450 points? I have used the CRS calculator several times and always score below 400. I am 30years old, a BSc. holder, over 4 years experience in an aviation job, IELTS - R:7, S:7, L:7.5, W:6.5

Though I am married but trying to apply as a single (i.e spouse not accompanying to Canada) in order to gather adequate fund.

Kindly enlighten me.

Thank you

Nas man

Star Member
Nov 10, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone. I am a newbie and have been trying for about 4yrs to get into Canada through FSW under EE. I wrote the IELTS exams 2 years back and same will expire in Oct 2017 (Next month). I was not able to process my ECA in time due to complications in getting my Transcript form OAU, Ife. I intend to start again anyways.

My question is, how are people able to gather up to 450 points? I have used the CRS calculator several times and always score below 400. I am 30years old, a BSc. holder, over 4 years experience in an aviation job, IELTS - R:7, S:7, L:7.5, W:6.5

Though I am married but trying to apply as a single (i.e spouse not accompanying to Canada) in order to gather adequate fund.

Kindly enlighten me.

Thank you

Regardless of your wife following you or not you still have to show funds for all your family members depending on how large it is.... If it's just 2 of you then you'll show funds for 2 and if you have kids you'll add them to it as well... If they're following or not.

As regards increasing your scores best you retake your ielts and also include your spouse own too... Her ECA and ielts as well.

All the best.