+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicant from Accra Visa Office Connect Here

osixco

Star Member
Aug 17, 2017
Tnx u all ,
Got my PPR with some additional document request late sept , n Hv since submitted via DHL , awaiting............. !
Wishing all awaiting nxt stage good news soon, Aamin !

Congrats! You can breathe now.☺ Which visa office processed your application?

Reactions: Abideen

Abideen

Apr 2, 2015
Tnx u all ,
Got my PPR with some additional document request late sept , n Hv since submitted via DHL , awaiting............. !
Wishing all awaiting nxt stage good news soon, Aamin !
Hello all,
Got my PUM yesterday ( 27th Oct ,2017)
Just to update all awaiting that ur turn is next by God's grace .
It will all end in joy,Amin !
Thank you all for d wonderful insights by way of sharing experiences n timely responses of our Snr(s)
We all see in Canada ⛄✈

Reactions: dremmzyb and D317

D317

Star Member
Aug 22, 2017
Hello all,
Thank you all for d wonderful insights by way of sharing experiences n timely responses of our Snr(s)
We all see in Canada ⛄✈
Good to know many are making progress. We will all make it by His grace alone. Pls do well to come along with ur home country’s driver’s license and if possible a letter from ur embassy attesting to your driving experience for all those that drive. It’s a different ball game here.
Happy weekend!

kingskid

Feb 20, 2014
Hello all,
We all see in Canada ⛄✈
Congratulationsssssssssssss

bella11

Jul 6, 2016
Hello Everyone,

Please I need help regarding PPR. One of the listed supporting document to send with passport to Accra is : IMM008 and Additional Family Information forms

IMM008 that I see here is the application form. Please are we filling this form again and sending with passport?

Please someone help

Thank you.

kingskid

Feb 20, 2014
Hello Everyone,

Please I need help regarding PPR. One of the listed supporting document to send with passport to Accra is : IMM008 and Additional Family Information forms

IMM008 that I see here is the application form. Please are we filling this form again and sending with passport?

Please someone help

Thank you.

I believe what ever they requested for we should give it to them. Like customers are always right, AVO is always right in this instance.

By the way, what is your timeline like, ie, when did you receive PPR. are you EE or paper based, etc

bella11

Jul 6, 2016
I believe what ever they requested for we should give it to them. Like customers are always right, AVO is always right in this instance.

By the way, what is your timeline like, ie, when did you receive PPR. are you EE or paper based, etc

Thanks for the response. I applied under EE (CEC Inland). I am in Canada, my husband is in Nigeria and CIC asked him to post his document to Accra
My AOR is Aug 19 and PPR is Oct 30

dremmzyb

Oct 9, 2016
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
It's been 15 days since Accra received my passport, no news from them yet. It doesn't usually take this long I guess ?

moferanmi

Sep 21, 2011
Hello everyone!

please, I need your help!
I am in Canada. I received PPR on 30th Oct. My husband is in Nigeria and he has previously applied for Open work permit through VFS Lagos. His passport was submitted with his paper application.
How can we get his passport stamped for PR? Does he have to withdraw the application first? How long will it take to get the passport back so that we can send it for PR stamping before 30days deadline.
I can send mine to Ottawa. I have sent an email to Ottawa but no response yet.

thanks!