+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicant from Accra Visa Office Connect Here

dremmzyb

Oct 9, 2016
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Have u gotten any update now? They received my passport since the 16th of October and no update since.
It's been silent on my side. No update yet since Oct 18 they received my passport. I'm wondering why it takes this long knowing that some receive theirs in a short time.

Jay595

Nov 9, 2017
It's been silent on my side. No update yet since Oct 18 they received my passport. I'm wondering why it takes this long knowing that some receive theirs in a short time.
They probably have a lot of backlog. CIC just updated my account to Approved, so it should come back next week. Yours shouldn't be far behind.

Last edited:

dremmzyb

Oct 9, 2016
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
They probably have a lot of backlog. CIC just updated my account to Approved, so it should come back next week. Yours shouldn't be far behind.
I also just got an update. Approved !! Hopefully, we should get a PUM next week.

larrykay247

Star Member
Nov 11, 2017
I don't know about others but I didn't submit that formand my friends too didn't. What we submitted as form was the eye color and height form given
Was there any delay without submission of the IMM008 form?.. That's because i didn't fill and submit mine too.

M4Mo

Nov 13, 2017
Please, I need help O as I have a dilema. I sent my Passport to Accra with other documents as they requested about a month ago. I now got a request to send them a police certificate as the one previously sent was not the right one.

The problem is I can't go to Alagbon, Ikoyi for the proper police report without my passport which is still in Accra....

larrykay247

Star Member
Nov 11, 2017
Please, I need help O as I have a dilema. I sent my Passport to Accra with other documents as they requested about a month ago. I now got a request to send them a police certificate as the one previously sent was not the right one.

The problem is I can't go to Alagbon, Ikoyi for the proper police report without my passport which is still in Accra....
I don't think you need your passport to get police report .. Go to Alagbon and ask of Danladi,He will get it for you